pre trib belief.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

easygoing

just wanted to lay out a few things that i have looked to the bible for answers on concerning the rapture.

In Genesis we see that noah is living among the wicked and god spared him from the wrath of the flood which wiped out ALL life except those that were on the ark.
an example of the righteous not being punished with the wicked.

A little later in Genesis 18:17-19:25

17 And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do;
18 Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?
19 For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.
20 And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;
21 I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know.
22 And the men turned their faces from thence, and went toward Sodom: but Abraham stood yet before the LORD.
23 ¶ And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked?
24 Peradventure there be fifty righteous within the city: wilt thou also destroy and not spare the place for the fifty righteous that are therein?
25 That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?
26 And the LORD said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.
27 And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord, which am but dust and ashes:
28 Peradventure there shall lack five of the fifty righteous: wilt thou destroy all the city for lack of five? And he said, If I find there forty and five, I will not destroy it.
29 And he spake unto him yet again, and said, Peradventure there shall be forty found there. And he said, I will not do it for forty’s sake.
30 And he said unto him, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak: Peradventure there shall thirty be found there. And he said, I will not do it, if I find thirty there.
31 And he said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord: Peradventure there shall be twenty found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for twenty’s sake.
32 And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten’s sake.
33 And the LORD went his way, as soon as he had left communing with Abraham: and Abraham returned unto his place.
1 ¶ And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;
2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant’s house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.
3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.
4 ¶ But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:
5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.
6 And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,
7 And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly.
8 Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.
9 And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door.
10 But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door.
11 And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.
12 ¶ And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place:
13 For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD; and the LORD hath sent us to destroy it.
14 And Lot went out, and spake unto his sons in law, which married his daughters, and said, Up, get you out of this place; for the LORD will destroy this city. But he seemed as one that mocked unto his sons in law.
15 ¶ And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city.
16 And while he lingered, the men laid hold upon his hand, and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hand of his two daughters; the LORD being merciful unto him: and they brought him forth, and set him without the city.
17 And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, that he said, Escape for thy life; look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the mountain, lest thou be consumed.
  18 And Lot said unto them, Oh, not so, my Lord:
19 Behold now, thy servant hath found grace in thy sight, and thou hast magnified thy mercy, which thou hast shewed unto me in saving my life; and I cannot escape to the mountain, lest some evil take me, and I die:
20 Behold now, this city is near to flee unto, and it is a little one: Oh, let me escape thither, (is it not a little one?) and my soul shall live.
21 And he said unto him, See, I have accepted thee concerning this thing also, that I will not overthrow this city, for the which thou hast spoken.
22 Haste thee, escape thither; for I cannot do any thing till thou be come thither. Therefore the name of the city was called Zoar.
23 The sun was risen upon the earth when Lot entered into Zoar.
24 ¶ Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;
25 And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.

Did god destroy the righteous with wicked? no he told them to escape to a place of safety because he can do nothing until they get there.

nahum1:2 ¶ God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.

Who is god pouring out his wrath on here? Are the righteous the lords enemies?
1 thes1:10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

Hold on did that just say he will deliver us from the wrath to come?
13But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

This passage is meant to comfort the reader. If we are to believe that we will suffer persecution, satan running rampant as a lion, be forced to get the mark of the beast or starve to death, deal with pestilence and famine, etc etc i wouldn't really percieve that as a comforting thought would you?

This is getting long here but i want to finish by asking a question here. If we (the church) are the bride of jesus christ why would we be made to suffer through our bridegrooms wrath before he will accept us? We have already been accepted we are just waiting for the bridegroom to return back to us from preparing our place with him. In my kingdom there are many mansions..i go to prepare a place for you. A bridegroom in a jewish wedding ceremony is an example of this, after accepting his bride he goes home to prepare a place for his bride and only when it is completed and his father approves of it can he go forth and collect his bride. Do you think that maybe before he accepted his bride he went over with a baseball bat and a tire iron to make sure she suffered a little bit and really truly loved him and no other or does he accept her because he trusts his fathers decision? Back to the original question, why should we be made to suffer? In the past has gods record of punishing the wicked and not the righteous together shown us anything? Is that all just going to change in the end? If your answer is: to make us pure or to purify us for god, then you are engaged in some very dangerous thought because by that rational/belief jesus' blood wasn't a good enough sacrifice.

So there ya go folks, have at it. No matter how this goes here just remember. We are christian here and in the end we will all be in heaven together then the lord can tell us personally he just wanted us to use our heads and grow in the word rather than just hand us the answer, what fun would that be?

Jan 8, 2009
The important thing to note is that in each of these cases, God did not rapture them away as He did Enoch , but provides them a means of escape and protection during and through the respective judgements of God. This means of escape is usually practical and may involve angels. But some may not be kept safe such as Lot's wife.

In terms of the last statements, these seem to appeal to the emotional senses of a person rather than being grounded in the Word of God.
Why do we need to suffer? We don't need to, but it helps to understand the attitudes of the early christians towards persecution. In the gospels, Christ promised his followers every blessing, and even counted persecution as a blessing. And in the words of the early christians such as Paul, we see an acceptance, if not a joy, to be persecuted:

Mat 5:10Blessedarethey which are persecutedfor righteousness' sake:fortheirsisthekingdomofheaven.

Mat 5:11Blessedareye,whenmenshallrevileyou,andpersecuteyou,andshallsayall manner of evilagainstyoufalsely,for my sake.
Mat 5:12Rejoice,andbe exceeding glad:forgreatisyourrewardinheaven:forsopersecutedtheytheprophetswhichwerebeforeyou.
Act 21:13 Then Paul answered, What mean ye to weep and to break mine heart? for I am ready not to be bound only, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus.
Php 1:21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
Php 1:22 But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labor: yet what I shall choose I wot not.
Php 1:23 For I am in a strait between two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:

And a classic old testament verse about martyrdom:
Isa 57:1 The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.

God tends to take away the righteous by death not by rapture. The post-trib view is the only one which is consistent with all the biblical examples of Noah, Lot , the invasion of Jerusalem, and persecution of the church under the Roman Empire. In the case of receiving the mark of the beast, Christians refusing to do so and being killed for it is equivalenet to how the early church refused to pay homage to the pagans.

Last edited:

wattie

Feb 24, 2009
New Zealand
Ya I always thought pre-trib was more inline with what happens - along the lines of God taking up all His saved ones before the tribulation strikes those left behind..

Course those left behind still have a chance to be saved.. and I know there is a point at which those in heaven come back to earth amongst the left behind and unsaved in their perfect state.. what are the chances of them not receiving Christ with these perfected people around them?

Guess it could still happen given what happened with Jesus around back in the day

But yah.. something I need to do more study on.. context context context

L

Lauren

The important thing to note is that in each of these cases, God did not rapture them away as He did Enoch , but provides them a means of escape and protection during and through the respective judgements of God.
That's a real good point ms. Thanks for pointing that out.

L

Lauren

In Genesis we see that noah is living among the wicked and god spared him from the wrath of the flood which wiped out ALL life except those that were on the ark.
an example of the righteous not being punished with the wicked.....

......If your answer is: to make us pure or to purify us for god, then you are engaged in some very dangerous thought because by that rational/belief jesus' blood wasn't a good enough sacrifice.
Good points too.

Apr 23, 2009
Pretrib ''Theologians'' teach that Jesus comes before the tribulation, secretly in the clouds, to snatch the church from the earth, and take us to Heaven. So that we will miss the tribulation period, spending it in Heaven, celebrating the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. While the unbelievers are left behind to suffer the wrath of God here on earth.
Sounds real nice, only problem is, the Bible never teaches that Jesus comes before the tribulation. It doesn't say there will be a secret return of Christ at all. It never teaches us that we go to Heaven after the resurrection and/ or ''rapture'' of the just. The Bible does not say that we will miss the tribulation period, nor does it say when or where the Marriage Supper of the Lamb takes place. You will not find any aspect of the pretrib teaching in scripture.
The Bible does teach however that Jesus will come to the earth twice, once to be the sacrifice for our sins and secondly to set up his Kingdom here on earth. He came the first time 2,000 years ago and fulfilled His obligation as the sacrificial Lamb of God, and He is returning a second time after the tribulation, before the Millennium, to resurrect the just, catch away the living saints, bring judgment to the wicked, and declare his Kingship here on earth.
Hebrews 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear a second time without sin unto salvation.
There is no mention in scripture of a partial coming or secret coming (where He doesn't really return because His feet didn't touch the ground, but instead He just came in the clouds to get the church and go back to Heaven) nor is there any mention of a third coming of Christ.
This entire belief system is based on conjecture, speculation, and false hope created by Satan to keep the church unaware and unprepared for the perilous times to come. Which we will have to face all types of persecutions even martyrdom for Christ sake (yes even here in America). However if we suffer for Christ we shall also reign with him during the Millennium.
2nd Timothy 2:12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with Him, if we deny Him, He will also deny us.

Aug 13, 2009
Pretrib ''Theologians'' teach that Jesus comes before the tribulation, secretly in the clouds, to snatch the church from the earth, and take us to Heaven. So that we will miss the tribulation period, spending it in Heaven, celebrating the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. While the unbelievers are left behind to suffer the wrath of God here on earth.
Sounds real nice, only problem is, the Bible never teaches that Jesus comes before the tribulation. It doesn't say there will be a secret return of Christ at all. It never teaches us that we go to Heaven after the resurrection and/ or ''rapture'' of the just. The Bible does not say that we will miss the tribulation period, nor does it say when or where the Marriage Supper of the Lamb takes place. You will not find any aspect of the pretrib teaching in scripture.
The Bible does teach however that Jesus will come to the earth twice, once to be the sacrifice for our sins and secondly to set up his Kingdom here on earth. He came the first time 2,000 years ago and fulfilled His obligation as the sacrificial Lamb of God, and He is returning a second time after the tribulation, before the Millennium, to resurrect the just, catch away the living saints, bring judgment to the wicked, and declare his Kingship here on earth.
Hebrews 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear a second time without sin unto salvation.
There is no mention in scripture of a partial coming or secret coming (where He doesn't really return because His feet didn't touch the ground, but instead He just came in the clouds to get the church and go back to Heaven) nor is there any mention of a third coming of Christ.
This entire belief system is based on conjecture, speculation, and false hope created by Satan to keep the church unaware and unprepared for the perilous times to come. Which we will have to face all types of persecutions even martyrdom for Christ sake (yes even here in America). However if we suffer for Christ we shall also reign with him during the Millennium.
2nd Timothy 2:12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with Him, if we deny Him, He will also deny us.
Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Let's not forget the spirit of the Antichrist was already in the world in the time of John. One thing the Antichrist will do is think to change times and laws. Daniel 7:25

Many were blinded at Jesus' first coming because they rejected the truth and many are also blinded to his second coming because they too reject the truth and He will come as a thief unto them that are in darkness.

E

easygoing

I was pondering this today as well and such i am going to be looking to the word for answers to it, but here is what i was wandering.

Where are all of th innocents going to be if we are to suffer through the tribulation? (post-trib belief)

Innocents meaning children, and the mentally handicapped. Is the just, righteous, peaceful god of which the entire bible speaks of going to punish these innocents?

If we are to suffer and battle against the antichrist and his ways then a great multitude of innocents have a very real chance of being decieved by the antichrist. If a childs parents are killed for their beliefs in christ and a mentally handicapped persons gaurdian or caregiver is killed as well, then these will be very easy targets for satan to decieve and it would not be beneath him to do such a thing.

Are these people expected to have eternal condemnation just because they couldn't understand that they were being decieved by taking the mark? Would the god that we read about in the bible condemn them to such a sentence? Like i said i am gonna do some looking in the word and see if this is a characteristic that god displays in scripture.

Apr 23, 2009
I was pondering this today as well and such i am going to be looking to the word for answers to it, but here is what i was wandering.

Where are all of th innocents going to be if we are to suffer through the tribulation? (post-trib belief)

Innocents meaning children, and the mentally handicapped. Is the just, righteous, peaceful god of which the entire bible speaks of going to punish these innocents?

If we are to suffer and battle against the antichrist and his ways then a great multitude of innocents have a very real chance of being decieved by the antichrist. If a childs parents are killed for their beliefs in christ and a mentally handicapped persons gaurdian or caregiver is killed as well, then these will be very easy targets for satan to decieve and it would not be beneath him to do such a thing.

Are these people expected to have eternal condemnation just because they couldn't understand that they were being decieved by taking the mark? Would the god that we read about in the bible condemn them to such a sentence? Like i said i am gonna do some looking in the word and see if this is a characteristic that god displays in scripture.
First of all I think you are confused on what the tribulation is . It is not God's wrath on wicked humans, but it is satans wrath on the world. Further more what about children now who are raised by ateist who themselve grow up to be atheist should a just God allow them to suffer condemnation for the way they were raised, ior those in muslims families or budist families ect.... Further more what about the baby boy or girl in Africa who parent are killed tomorrow because of thir faith and then raise by terrorist, and trained to kill should they be condemned? Your question is genuine and kind hearted, but these same questions could be asked since the beginning of time not just during the trib.

E

easygoing

Thank you for your kind response watchmen and i do value your imput on such topics because i know you are well versed in scripture and have obviously spent a great deal of time in the word. I have read your input on the post-trib thread and i think that your points made scipturally are valid and defenitely worth spending some time studying. While we may have different views on this topic i don't think it makes any of us less of a christian and that we should commend each other for our works regarding scripture after all not all discussions are bad, they can help us grow in the word.:) I am just happy to have a christian community that i know are people that live and study the word. Looking forward to the next topic.

Apr 23, 2009
Thank you for your kind response watchmen and i do value your imput on such topics because i know you are well versed in scripture and have obviously spent a great deal of time in the word. I have read your input on the post-trib thread and i think that your points made scipturally are valid and defenitely worth spending some time studying. While we may have different views on this topic i don't think it makes any of us less of a christian and that we should commend each other for our works regarding scripture after all not all discussions are bad, they can help us grow in the word.:) I am just happy to have a christian community that i know are people that live and study the word. Looking forward to the next topic.
Thank you Easygoing, and I see your attitude does line up with your nic. I do appreciate your input as well. :)

Oct 5, 2009
Enoch, a type of church, was removed from the earth prior to the destruction of the earth by the flood.

And somebody needs to be kept safe through the tribulation.

Noah and his family, a type of Israel, were kept safe through the flood.

That would be the remnant of Jews.

Zec 13:9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It [is] my people: and they shall say, The LORD [is] my God.

B

Buddee

13But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

This passage is meant to comfort the reader. If we are to believe that we will suffer persecution, satan running rampant as a lion, be forced to get the mark of the beast or starve to death, deal with pestilence and famine, etc etc i wouldn't really percieve that as a comforting thought would you?

The comfort spoken of here is for those who are grieving over their deceased loved ones, those who are asleep. Paul is exhorting them to NOT grieve as the world does. For their/our hope is in the resurrection of these saints at the coming of the Lord. (The world has NO such hope.) And THAT is comforting, is it not, for those who may be alive and remain until His Coming?

Sep 2, 2009
"Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other." Mat 24:29-31

I don't about you all, but my bible clearly says the rapture comes after the tribulation and after Jesus is seen coming back. What does your's say?

There is no room for argument here, yet it exists. Why? Jesus said he will be seen before he sends his angel to collect the chosen ones for the millennium. Paul told us that happens in two stages, but we find in Revelation that there is another. Three will happen after Jesus is seen coming back, not before.

Unless you want to make up something that is not in the bible, why not believe what he said? Ever hear an evangelist teach about a false Rapture? I have, I hear them all the time, but because I take the bible for what it says, I don't believe them. How about you?

Jan 31, 2009
"Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other." Mat 24:29-31

I don't about you all, but my bible clearly says the rapture comes after the tribulation and after Jesus is seen coming back. What does your's say?

There is no room for argument here, yet it exists. Why? Jesus said he will be seen before he sends his angel to collect the chosen ones for the millennium. Paul told us that happens in two stages, but we find in Revelation that there is another. Three will happen after Jesus is seen coming back, not before.

Unless you want to make up something that is not in the bible, why not believe what he said? Ever hear an evangelist teach about a false Rapture? I have, I hear them all the time, but because I take the bible for what it says, I don't believe them. How about you?

I don't think you read all of your's or maybe yours is not the same as mine for mine says that after the first resurrection is the thousand year reign are you saying that while Jesus reign here for the thousand years it will be in darkness(Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened) or do you think you might be miss informed about what the scriptures says

Re 20:4And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.Re 20:5But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Re 20:6Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

and where are His angels in 1 thes 4:13-18
And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2009
are you saying that while Jesus reign here for the thousand years it will be in darkness(Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened) or do you think you might be miss informed about what the scriptures says
No, I am not implying that darkness will be here during the millennium at all. The darkness stage will cease shortly after the disturbance in the heavens, just like it has in every past event where darkness fell on the earth.

After the wrath of God takes place there will be a restoration of the earth to some degree, but not in its entirety, for the millennium.

sisterren11492 said is as well as it could be said. The antichrist was here 2000 years ago and is still here teaching false things about the bible, Jesus and the tribulation.

20:4 & 20:5 Express the events leading to and from the mark of the beast time frame. That is not held in literal value that it is the "first" resurrection. but rather the first stage of the next two that will follow.

As you can see there will be two more stages, one after the millennium, and one after the war between Gog and Magog on the day of judgment. Rev 20:7-9 & Rev 20:13

Jesus said there would be three stages. "And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath." Mat 24:20 Your flight is your time of salvation. There are three stages to this; one is now, the preferred stage so that we can live with Jesus during the millennium, thus you have the first resurrection(stage).

The other is after the millennium before the war of Gog and Magog.(the winter) and the last is on the Sabbath, (the day of judgment). Three times, three stages of resurrections, but made of seven individual resurrections in all.

Status
Not open for further replies.