President Trump's alligator mouth ends another week in the gutter

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

7seasrekeyed

Oh yea, what's with the flag then of Canada?

Who cares if the heathens dislike us? Their lands are all fallen down because they forsook the Lord that's why they are so ashamed of their lands and their own people that they run over here.

Our land prospers because we chose the Lord Jesus Christ and you don't have to like me or us at all because President Trump will do what is righteous according to the Bible and the commandments of the Lord God Almighty, and no one can stop the will of God, may God's will be done, praise the Lord Jesus Christ!

quite a set of jaws on yah there fellow.

7seasrekeyed

HA! my American husband just handed me a huge bouquet of carnations...red and white

he is not an Alligator mouth :cool:

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
I find it funny how Fox News is was arguing it makes our country look bad when a statement from a private meeting gets leaked. That is worse apparently than using foul language describing foreign countries. I'm not here to say, these countries are in good shape or striving in economic growth but would rather he not say things like this.

Be real, if a Democrat said something like this, wouldn't they jump all over him/her?

Whether it is true or not is a different story
Democrats wouldn't care as long as it was democrats saying these things.

Remember, Trump is a business man not a politician. At least that's what I heard today on fox. :)

Always a Trumper! Go Trump!

7seasrekeyed

HA! my American husband just handed me a huge bouquet of carnations...red and white

he is not an Alligator mouth :cool:

hmmm

and ribs for supper

did he break something? LOL!

nah...he often does things like that

abcdef

Mar 30, 2016
Their countries are pretty terrible, they ruined their own countries because they forsook the Lord. We don't want the sin of Balaam. President Trump is totally right, we do not want the invaders to come in and ruin our country like they ruined their own. They can cry about what words are used, but the principle remains the same, we reject the sin of Balaam.

Matt 25:41-46.......

abcdef

Mar 30, 2016
Nah, I like the way President Trump speaks, he keeps it real. He tells the truth. Much preferable to the sweet silky lies of Obama, Bush, and Clinton, the highest traitors of all American history.

President Trump should keep doing what he is doing and keep talking the way he talks. First real Christian civic leader. Much better than the silver tongued hypocrites. Read the Bible, you think the prophets minced words?
Jude 10-13

abcdef

Mar 30, 2016
Nah, President Trump is the most dignified President of all time, certainly of my lifetime.

President Trump has way more dignity than his predecessors, those silver-tongued liars, whom cry over words because they're way too real for them to handle. Yea they cried over words saying "you can't say this, you can't say that" and they themselves turned right around and stabbed us in the back all the time in just about every way you can think of.
1 Tim 6:3-5.....

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Hey, I am a total Trump fan. But, the man has held this office for a year. It is high time he began to learn that it will not kill him to speak in civil terms for the short time he is in front of a camera. It is getting harder and harder to excuse his trash mouth just because he was raised in NYC.

His policies are great, but he needs to quit talking like an insecure schoolboy.
Really ... stealing 1.5 trillion dollars from the next several generations is a great policy...?

abcdef

Mar 30, 2016
Oh yea, what's with the flag then of Canada?

Who cares if the heathens dislike us? Their lands are all fallen down because they forsook the Lord that's why they are so ashamed of their lands and their own people that they run over here.

Our land prospers because we chose the Lord Jesus Christ and you don't have to like me or us at all because President Trump will do what is righteous according to the Bible and the commandments of the Lord God Almighty, and no one can stop the will of God, may God's will be done, praise the Lord Jesus Christ!

Prov 16:18.........

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Really ... stealing 1.5 trillion dollars from the next several generations is a great policy...?
Could you kindly explain the modus operandi for this alleged larceny?

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
I'm sorry, you weren't awake when they passed the tax bill?

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
People complain and complain that they are fed-up with politicians and say they want real change.
Now they have someone different and they still complain.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
People complain and complain that they are fed-up with politicians and say they want real change.
Now they have someone different and they still complain.
That's true, people are so desperate for change that they'll even accept change for the worse. Trump is not the change we needed.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
That's true, people are so desperate for change that they'll even accept change for the worse. Trump is not the change we needed.
He's a vast improvement on what you've had for the last 8 years.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Their countries are pretty terrible, they ruined their own countries because they forsook the Lord. We don't want the sin of Balaam. President Trump is totally right, we do not want the invaders to come in and ruin our country like they ruined their own. They can cry about what words are used, but the principle remains the same, we reject the sin of Balaam.
dude.

the sin of Balaam was love of money.

guess what country you live in. look around you. we don't "reject" that, we wallow in it, nationally, right and left. just a few weeks ago the whole country traded celebrating Christ's advent for celebrating covetousness, and our government has spent the last 12 months giving gifts to the rich & patting themselves on the back for it.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
I don't think he is a racist.
i agree he probably cursed Africa and the Caribbean nations wholesale not because of the predominant color of people's skin there, but because of the lack of wealth. it fits his character much better to judge others by money and power.

what was that "
sin of Balaam" again? :rolleyes: did he agree to curse Israel for money, or for racism?