President Trump's alligator mouth ends another week in the gutter

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
We have an obesity epidemic in this country. When I listen to the language used by it's people, it is easy to understand why. They eat with the same mouth they speak with. The foul language coming out of that mouth has totally deadened it's taste buds.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Who do you think is going to get stuck paying off that deficit?
IIRC the presidents plan was to declare national bankruptcy so that no one ever actually pays. he has the best bankruptcies, better than any other person ever.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
We have an obesity epidemic in this country. When I listen to the language used by it's people, it is easy to understand why. They eat with the same mouth they speak with. The foul language coming out of that mouth has totally deadened it's taste buds.
Two faces, two mouths. Right?

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
IIRC the presidents plan was to declare national bankruptcy so that no one ever actually pays. he has the best bankruptcies, better than any other person ever.
True but in that case we better all start learning Chinese ;)

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
How so? Please conflate and explain
Two big slices of pie right here, orange and blue. Neither one of them encompass programs that are explicitly authorized by the U.S constitution. Should be privatised and put to the states or the people where it belongs.
total_spending_pie,__2015_enacted.jpg

Feb 7, 2015
I really don't understand the density of some people.

Did anyone here really think Trump was going to be able to rebuild the Military (which we so urgently and desperately need to do after past administrations have brought us almost to our knees in defenselessness) and rebuild our crumbling infrastructure which the same administrations have ignored for years, by NOT spending some money?

7seasrekeyed

i agree he probably cursed Africa and the Caribbean nations wholesale not because of the predominant color of people's skin there, but because of the lack of wealth. it fits his character much better to judge others by money and power.

what was that "
sin of Balaam" again? :rolleyes: did he agree to curse Israel for money, or for racism?
your great love for Trump is well known

kudos on another lovely post taking that out on a forum member

sometimes you make so much sense

and sometimes...well...alligator mouth LOL!

maybe we should remember that expression...comes in handy sometimes...:cool:

a country like Haiti has already cursed itself ... I do not see where someone is re cursing it

7seasrekeyed

and of course the always willing to participate race card

honestly...do some research into African nations and see what they have done and continue to do to each other...INCLUDING, but limiting themselves, to getting rich off of selling their brethren into slavery

and on and on and on (not a song but somewhere it is)

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
your great love for Trump is well known

kudos on another lovely post taking that out on a forum member

sometimes you make so much sense

and sometimes...well...alligator mouth LOL!

maybe we should remember that expression...comes in handy sometimes...:cool:

a country like Haiti has already cursed itself ... I do not see where someone is re cursing it

i'm not sure we understand each other.
Trump called Africa & Haiti 's***holes' and said he didn't want people from there. he said he wants people from Norway.
a person can think, he's being racist because there is an obvious ethnicity difference there and he's being partial to white people, or a person can think, he's loving money because Norway is one of the richest per-capita nations in the world, and probably thinks of the USA the way Trump described places that are notoriously, desperately poor, so he's being partial to the rich.
i agree that it's more likely his raw comments reflect a love for money in his heart than it is a hatred for non-caucasians. that's just an objective observation.

as far as 'taking something out on another forum member' i genuinely find pretty much everything Ezekiel8 says to be absurd and am teetering internally between thinking he's playing some kind of caricature, not really being serious, or not.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
and of course the always willing to participate race card

honestly...do some research into African nations and see what they have done and continue to do to each other...INCLUDING, but limiting themselves, to getting rich off of selling their brethren into slavery

and on and on and on (not a song but somewhere it is)
you are aware of American history, right? like, the reason Africans were sold into slavery, who they were sold to, and where those slaves went, for example? and not only that continent's people, but what happened to the people native to this continent?

who actually got rich, and how? what gives this nation any kind of moral authority over the earth?

F

FenceMan

I sometimes wonder why the peaceful relations between the European settlers and and the native Americans didn't last? Who started the feud - the indians or the europeans? It's sad that all those treaties of peace made in the beginning were eventually just trampled over.

At the same time, it has possibly preserved the Indian Nations as distinct people. Once the racism settled in, there was much less intermarriage between the two demographics and they were able to keep their identity somewhat intact.

Not to support racism by any means!

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Importing people from Africa and Haiti, helps Africa and Haiti how?

abcdef

Mar 30, 2016
Importing people from Africa and Haiti, helps Africa and Haiti how?
Hi Tommy379,

It keeps their hope for freedom and justice alive.

Just knowing that there is a place where there is freedom, the free world is out there, it can be done, it keeps hope alive, it keeps faith alive.

And with faith, and love, we can move mountains.

The dream we call American, is not really exclusive to America, it is the dream of all people of peace to live in freedom from oppression and injustice, from a neighbor or government.

It keeps the hope of freedom alive, the dream of freedom.

That is what our enemies fear the most, the dream, the vision, the knowledge, of freedom.

Governments fall from guns, but it's the dream that remains, the dream will never die, because it is within all of us.

It is in reality, the liberty that we find through knowing Jesus. The power of love through faith in Jesus, that the gospel preached, will change the hearts and minds of men, with the Holy Spirit to be Christ minded, allowing us to be free.

This is the dream of men, this is the dream of America, this is the vision that Jesus gives us, love each other, as I have loved you.

We must keep the dream of peace, freedom, and justice alive, it is one of our greatest weapons against our enemies,who would enslave people to the will of an oppressive government.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Hi Tommy379,

It keeps their hope for freedom and justice alive.

Just knowing that there is a place where there is freedom, the free world is out there, it can be done, it keeps hope alive, it keeps faith alive.

And with faith, and love, we can move mountains.

The dream we call American, is not really exclusive to America, it is the dream of all people of peace to live in freedom from oppression and injustice, from a neighbor or government.

It keeps the hope of freedom alive, the dream of freedom.

That is what our enemies fear the most, the dream, the vision, the knowledge, of freedom.

Governments fall from guns, but it's the dream that remains, the dream will never die, because it is within all of us.

It is in reality, the liberty that we find through knowing Jesus. The power of love through faith in Jesus, that the gospel preached, will change the hearts and minds of men, with the Holy Spirit to be Christ minded, allowing us to be free.

This is the dream of men, this is the dream of America, this is the vision that Jesus gives us, love each other, as I have loved you.

We must keep the dream of peace, freedom, and justice alive, it is one of our greatest weapons against our enemies,who would enslave people to the will of an oppressive government.
I'm sorry I have to do this, but......

Nice speach from your feelings, but too bad it solves zero problems. They need to fix their own homelands. Fight their own revolution, form their own societies.

Bringing Africans and Haitians here, does not solve the problems of Africa or Haiti. What it will do, and has done, is put great strains on our own resources.

Here is a link to a youtube video, that puts the problem in proper perspective.

https://youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE

I encourage you to watch this with an open mind.

Jan 6, 2018
I think that selecting individual immigrants on the basis of their country of origin and not considering as persons, is simply horrible and non-christian.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I think that selecting individual immigrants on the basis of their country of origin and not considering as persons, is simply horrible and non-christian.
Agreed. This is why we should stop all immigration.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
you are aware of American history, right? like, the reason Africans were sold into slavery, who they were sold to, and where those slaves went, for example? and not only that continent's people, but what happened to the people native to this continent?

who actually got rich, and how? what gives this nation any kind of moral authority over the earth?
Yeah. Let's talk about some of this stuff.

MOST of the African slaves were sold by MOSTLY African muslims.

Out of the approximately 10.7 million Africans sold into slavery, only 388,00 - 450,000 went to the U.S.A. Yet America receives almost ALL the blame for the trade. How many of the nations that received the remaining 10.3 million fought a war, that spilled THEIR OWN blood to free the people?

Yep, the Indians were treated poorly and were by and large conquered. Can you name the place on Earth that WASN'T conquered at one time or another? Yet America gets the lions share of criticism for it's history. And let's not pretend that either society were these peace loving, harmonious to nature, innocent civilizations. No. Dare I say truth, like President Trump, and say they were savages?!

They followed demonic, pagan gods. How many were eternally saved because the evil white man came to the New World?

inlow

Jun 17, 2017
I don't personally care how Trump talks- I just care about what he gets done- his language and mouth doesn't affect my family cause I raised my son better than that. I think everyone should turn off the news and their computers for a while and learn how to breath fresh air again and give the brains a break. All this media good or bad can't be good for your brain. Too much garbage getting pumped in. Turn off your media outlets and remember how to live.