President Trump's alligator mouth ends another week in the gutter

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

heartofdavid

Slavery has been going on for thousands of years,and they say it even goes on today.

They were wrong to have slaves though,and we should not own people against their will.

But I would like to point this out,and African Americans should move forward.

All ethnic groups,and nations,push for power,but if they do not have the power they cry oppression,but if they had the power they would push it too.

The Europeans were last to get that power,so they could retain it longer,and with technology it makes it even more dangerous.

Egypt,and the early powers were cruel,into slavery,but they could not keep the power for too many people were getting big around them,so the last ones to get the power can keep it,for everybody else once they were knocked down could not rise up again,and the next kingdom can take over what they ruled.

All are sinners and come short of the glory of God,and what makes you to differ from another person.

The Bible says they accuse and excuse each other,which they point their fingers at other people accusing them,all the while they and their own people do the same.

But like I said all ethnic groups,and nations,push for power,but when they do not have the power they cry oppression,but if they had the power they would push it too,for look at gangs,and the communities that are against each other liking that kind of attitude.

There is no oppression and prejudice today,but such as is common to all nations.

African Americans can be rich,millionaires,billionaires,movie stars,television stars,musicians,sports stars,politicians,business owners,land and house owners,and nobody is keeping them in their community for they can leave any time they want.

So what oppression are they talking about.

There is no oppression and prejudice that occurs today,but such as is common among people that happens in all nations.

Therefore white privilege does not apply,for African Americans will give African Americans privilege,the Asians the Asians,the Latinos the Latinos,and so forth,for such is the way of the world,and a lot of whites give African American privileges.

Therefore white guilt does not apply,for everybody will bear the burden of their own sins,and the sins of people in the past has nothing to do with them,even if it is in their family tree,for then we can blame all African Americans for anything they did to our family if we are white,or a white person,but it does not work that way,for everybody will bear their own sins,and not guilty for another person's sin.

So what is the crying about.

There is nothing to cry about,and the African Americans should move forward,do good in their community,and quit pushing for power against each other liking that attitude,and black lives matters should be more directed at blacks against blacks.

Which there is no prejudice involved on my part,but people have to face up to reality,and not blame all people of an ethnic group for what some did,and slavery has been going on for years,which a lot of times it was worse before America.

Which since slavery was brought up I thought I would point that out.

There is nothing to cry about for all ethnic groups,and nations do it,and even if they did not do right it still goes on with many other people not Caucasian for many years,so do not look at some ethnic group,and nation,as doing something their own people would not do if given the chance,for such is the flesh,and the way of the world.

Rom 2:15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another.
They had a horrible leader,Obama,that chose to lead them into prejudice and class warfare.
What a waste,to further kick his own race into a worse pit.
What a waste.

Dec 9, 2011
you know, since coming here, it seems to me y'all have the 'cult of the personality' going on, with regards to voting, parties, elections and so on

I approve of what he is doing...like millions of others...and the hope of what he said he would do is why he won the election

I am disappointed he continues to spout off...it ain't helping :(

on the other hand, I get the frustration...with all the democrats being petulant foot stomping 'never Trumpers' and RHINOS in the Republican party...

the other thing is, and I'm not making excuses, does anyone REALLY believe no one else ever used that particular word before?

as far as what it would take for me to give a thumbs down? liars. people can say the nicest words, put on the best smile with the nicest teeth and just be so appealing...when they lie, I'm done. I don't mean the way so many lie and think nothing of it in politics or the world in general ... you come to expect that...I'm talking about the hands down, unbelievable, satanically inspired and orchestrated lies of Clinton and those like her.

hope that helps :eek:
Sounds like you are saying the Clinton's lies are unacceptable but Trumps lies are not acknowledged.

H

heartofdavid

Chelsea Clinton tried to weigh in against trump concerning Haiti.
As some pointed out,it blew up in her face;

"But if people are going to be upset about anything involving Haiti, it should be the Clinton Foundation scandal following the devastating earthquake nearly a decade ago.

As a matter of fact, no two individuals have enjoyed more power than the Clintons following the catastrophic Jan. 12, 2010 earthquake, where credible reports suggest the Clinton family exploited the opportunity to pocket tens of millions of dollars.
As reported by the New York Post, the Clintons encouraged other nations to invest millions of dollars in the donations to the Clinton Foundation to help with recovery efforts in Haiti, but $20 million went “off the books” without any questions being asked.
The Post reports:
“The little-known Haiti Development Fund, an LLC incorporated in Delaware in August 2010, was created by the Clinton Foundation with an initial endowment of $20 million from shady Canadian mining mogul Frank Giustra and Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim.
But The Post found only one project that it funded with a fraction of the start-up cash.”
The Post reported that several top Haiti officials were likely involved in the scandal, with other reports suggesting former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton used some of the money to pay for Chelsea Clinton’s wedding.
Perhaps Clinton should keep quiet next time she tries to weigh in on something she has no business talking about."
https://mediaequalizer.com/martin-w...ration-comments-it-blows-up-in-her-face-badly

Last edited:

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
America did. Yup we did. In the face of the rinos,dems,republicans,illegal alien fake votes,dead pple voting,rigged machines,and obama worshippers.
And the biggie. The fake news.
We elected him inspite of all that.
No, WE did not elect Trump. An ancient cabal did. The electoral college over ruled the voice of the people and appointed him president.

NOT that Clinton would have been any better. We were screwed no matter which way it went.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
I wonder if any of them know of trumps accomplishments,or can go point by point what they dont like about his accomplishments.
Trump promised healthcare for everyone that would be cheaper and provide better care for all, starting on day one. What he offered, much further down the road than day one, was healthcare that was unaffordable to tens of millions of Americans, and passed on the savings to the rich.

Trump promised to drain the swamp. Instead he stocked the swamp with the meanest of alligators.

Trump promised tax returns that would be fair to all and done on a postcard. What he did was steal 1.5 trillion dollars from future generations, handing the bulk of it to people and corporations that already have trillions stashed away, and silencing the electorate by throwing them a temporary pittance of that.

He's done some good things, but hey, even Obummer got lucky now and then.

The real question is, when are we going to get smart, realize that BOTH sides have been playing us for generations, and get behind a viable third party so we can throw these bums out?

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
They had a horrible leader,Obama,that chose to lead them into prejudice and class warfare.
Make no mistake, Reagan started the class wars. I'm just waiting for the middle and lower classes to start shooting back.

7seasrekeyed

I wonder if any of them know of trumps accomplishments,or can go point by point what they dont like about his accomplishments.

well that's just it

I was asked a question, I answered in some detail and got fluff for a response

I will get to that one after this post...below

7seasrekeyed

Originally Posted by 7seasrekeyed
you know, since coming here, it seems to me y'all have the 'cult of the personality' going on, with regards to voting, parties, elections and so on

I approve of what he is doing...like millions of others...and the hope of what he said he would do is why he won the election

I am disappointed he continues to spout off...it ain't helping :(

on the other hand, I get the frustration...with all the democrats being petulant foot stomping 'never Trumpers' and RHINOS in the Republican party...

the other thing is, and I'm not making excuses, does anyone REALLY believe no one else ever used that particular word before?

as far as what it would take for me to give a thumbs down? liars. people can say the nicest words, put on the best smile with the nicest teeth and just be so appealing...when they lie, I'm done. I don't mean the way so many lie and think nothing of it in politics or the world in general ... you come to expect that...I'm talking about the hands down, unbelievable, satanically inspired and orchestrated lies of Clinton and those like her.

hope that helps :eek:

and here is the detailed response I got to my thoughtful and honest answer to the question of what Trump would have to say for me to change my mind about him. I provide an honest answer and all I get is this fluff below...no response to what I actually wrote, no acknowledgement of the fact I did in fact answer a question that it now seems was in fact only a meaningless dangling participle presented as an honest attempt at dialogue

seems an answer was not expected
:p

Sounds like you are saying the Clinton's lies are unacceptable but Trumps lies are not acknowledged.
look, if you are not going to actually respond in like manner, that is you are unable to provide a response that indicates you know what you are talking about and can back it up, then please, refrain from engaging someone who can supply those things

its' called dialogue

these one liner quips provide nothing short of humorless disinformation and are the last hope of those who really have nothing to say but just want to poke a stick in a nicely turning wheel

*the above said with some indication of humor, but nonetheless, serious in it's intent.

7seasrekeyed

So far,trump being a pit bull has worked in his favor.
Kudos to Sara Sanders for the remarkable job she has done.
Trump stumbled badly not establishing her sooner
I like her dad too

intelligence with humor while delivering a one two punch with truth in the face of lies has my vote every time!

I bet the pecan pie was pretty good too :eek:

H

heartofdavid

Make no mistake, Reagan started the class wars. I'm just waiting for the middle and lower classes to start shooting back.
What exactly did Reagan do?

H

heartofdavid

No, WE did not elect Trump. An ancient cabal did. The electoral college over ruled the voice of the people and appointed him president.

NOT that Clinton would have been any better. We were screwed no matter which way it went.
Thats like saying whether I am hit by a kid on a tricycle or a freight train,the outcome is basically the same,so lets block the kid.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
What exactly did Reagan do?
He codified income inequality. "Stuff cash into the pockets of the rich and it will trickle down to the peons".

That's like giving 10 bones to one dog assuming he'll share them with 9 other dogs.

It didn't work when Reagan tried it.

It didn't work when Bush W tried it.

It didn't work when Kansas tried it.

It won't work when Trump tries it.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Thats like saying whether I am hit by a kid on a tricycle or a freight train,the outcome is basically the same,so lets block the kid.
No, it's saying that the system needs to be fixed. And that trying the same thing over and over again expecting a different result is insanity.

H

heartofdavid

Trump promised healthcare for everyone that would be cheaper and provide better care for all, starting on day one. What he offered, much further down the road than day one, was healthcare that was unaffordable to tens of millions of Americans, and passed on the savings to the rich.

Trump promised to drain the swamp. Instead he stocked the swamp with the meanest of alligators.

Trump promised tax returns that would be fair to all and done on a postcard. What he did was steal 1.5 trillion dollars from future generations, handing the bulk of it to people and corporations that already have trillions stashed away, and silencing the electorate by throwing them a temporary pittance of that.

He's done some good things, but hey, even Obummer got lucky now and then.

The real question is, when are we going to get smart, realize that BOTH sides have been playing us for generations, and get behind a viable third party so we can throw these bums out?
Trump proved with bannon,he does not understand the vulnerability of second guessing the swamp.
Bannon was part of the brainchild that got trump elected. Now the snake bannon has mustered his strongest venom. Trump shook him off in the fire. The man,bannon is a shriveling paper tiger. He is NA.

The S...hole thinggy is a he said,she said. Trump WILL BE RECORDING everything starting immediately.

The tax thinggy was brilliant. Put thousands in the hands of families that hate him. (child tax credit doubling).
Also,Corporate tax breaks in the billions to get factories back to USA.

had to happen.

You are top heavy in class warfare,so the big picture is murky.

H

heartofdavid

No, it's saying that the system needs to be fixed. And that trying the same thing over and over again expecting a different result is insanity.
Nobody has done what trump has done. Both sides hate him. Both sides.

Why? because america is become the first priority.

Show me where calling in all foriegn american dollars overseas,complete with re entry duty is "the same thing over and over"

BTW,that cost Goldman sacks 5 billion in re entry fees.

H

heartofdavid

He codified income inequality. "Stuff cash into the pockets of the rich and it will trickle down to the peons".

That's like giving 10 bones to one dog assuming he'll share them with 9 other dogs.

It didn't work when Reagan tried it.

It didn't work when Bush W tried it.

It didn't work when Kansas tried it.

It won't work when Trump tries it.
Ok,the reason trickle down does work is because poor people do not hire ANYONE. Rich people do.

Companies have to make large profit margins. They have to.

They will close down on a tiny profit and move their energy and money somewhere else.

That is why trickle down does work.

H

heartofdavid

Ok,its not "insane profits" or "insane paychecks,bonuses and perks for ceo's" that is the problem.

The problem is corruption and greed. Combine that with people being treated like cattle where you are expendable and looked upon as a gear in somebody's money machine. (most companies)

The cure is a moral one,not a perfect tax system. Or labeling capitalism as evil.

H

heartofdavid

Then what candidate do you have in mind?

H

heartofdavid

Chelsea Clinton tried to weigh in against trump concerning Haiti.
As some pointed out,it blew up in her face;

"But if people are going to be upset about anything involving Haiti, it should be the Clinton Foundation scandal following the devastating earthquake nearly a decade ago.

As a matter of fact, no two individuals have enjoyed more power than the Clintons following the catastrophic Jan. 12, 2010 earthquake, where credible reports suggest the Clinton family exploited the opportunity to pocket tens of millions of dollars.
As reported by the New York Post, the Clintons encouraged other nations to invest millions of dollars in the donations to the Clinton Foundation to help with recovery efforts in Haiti, but $20 million went “off the books” without any questions being asked.
The Post reports:
“The little-known Haiti Development Fund, an LLC incorporated in Delaware in August 2010, was created by the Clinton Foundation with an initial endowment of $20 million from shady Canadian mining mogul Frank Giustra and Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim.
But The Post found only one project that it funded with a fraction of the start-up cash.”
The Post reported that several top Haiti officials were likely involved in the scandal, with other reports suggesting former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton used some of the money to pay for Chelsea Clinton’s wedding.
Perhaps Clinton should keep quiet next time she tries to weigh in on something she has no business talking about."
https://mediaequalizer.com/martin-w...ration-comments-it-blows-up-in-her-face-badly
^^^^^^^^^^factor in this dynamic reversed^^^^^^^^^^^^

We now have Hillary calling Haiti a dung pile nation.
We have Trump scamming millions from Haitians,and using a few millions for a wedding.

Think about it.

The news will properly say "look she was referring to the decrepitness and living conditions,and corrupt Gov., NOT THE PEOPLE"

Then they would slam trump for weighing in by roasting his behind good with his scandalous thievery of Haitians.

You know I am right.