Problems with Apple devices.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
The article doesn't say anything about what the flaw IS, or what kind of exploits somebody could do with it.

What's the worst case scenario here? What could be at risk from this flaw? Does this vulnerability allow keyloggers? Screen cap?

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
The problem with most apples is........

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014

shrimp

Aug 28, 2011
This thread is exactly why I resist new technology. I don't want a "smart" anything. When I buy a tv or phone I ask where the "dumb" ones are.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
as long as you are not using the very latest Apple models, is it safe to assume Apple has slowed them down so much that malicious code will time out while trying to hax?

;)

see, they had your best interests in mind all along
*snark*

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
No no no, Apple slows down your old iphone (intentionally!) so the old battery will not suddenly die and make the phone shut off without warning. Malicious code slow-down is just a side benefit.

Still no word on why iPhone batteries suddenly shut off...