Public apology to liberals: We need to work together to save the world--

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Please see the summary about the Harvard university poll.
Harvard is a great university that welcomes all people equally and it wasn't right to stereotype anyone.
We need to work together to save the world from destruction--
No one can stop a hurricane...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I'm not sure who in the public needs to apologize to liberals.

Aug 2, 2009
We have nothing to apologize for....

We are not the ones calling our president and everyone who supports him a racist-homophobic-xenophobic-islamophobic maniac... We aren't the ones covering our faces with masks, carrying bats and yelling in the streets. We aren't the ones who turn a blind eye to the corruption of the democratic party while at the same time look for and invent every slightest chance to criticize republicans... should I go on??

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Why are folks so concerned about saving a wold that is doomed for destruction?

what.jpg

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
I'm all for peace and unity, not division

Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

If a liberal wants an apology from me, they are going to have to climb out of their safe space, drop their blanket, march up to me like a [insert preferred gender term from this list of 17 possibilities], and ask me for an apology being ever mindful that they don't use any non-inclusive language or micro-aggression.

I'll wait.

Aug 17, 2017
the left will get no apology from me just like God will give no apology for sodom and Gomorrah

I'm well aware of the frankfurt school's agenda to push cultural marxism on us all

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
Please see the summary about the Harvard university poll.
Harvard is a great university that welcomes all people equally and it wasn't right to stereotype anyone.
We need to work together to save the world from destruction--
No one can stop a hurricane...
Good luck with that. It's a noble gesture but useless.

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
Wow, guys...as a Singaporean, Idk what a liberal is, but why do you guys hate them so much? :/

U

Ugly

Liberals are pro-abortion, pro-gay right, pro-non-binary gender, anti-free speech, politically correct and often hypocritical about it all.
Not that conservatives are perfect, either. But generally many of the stances conservatives take more closely mirror biblical standards. But it is not a Christian political party.

Desertsrose

Oct 24, 2016
Please see the summary about the Harvard university poll.Harvard is a great university that welcomes all people equally and it wasn't right to stereotype anyone.We need to work together to save the world from destruction--No one can stop a hurricane...
Hi HTN,

I don't see a summary of the poll, but from my vantage point, liberals need to apologize to America for their behavior ever since Trump made it into office.

They aren't trying to work for the greater good. They're trying to destroy America The Beautiful as we've known it since it's inception, base on Godly principles.

America stands for freedom, but that's not what the liberals stand for, if the liberals have their way, will be a skeleton of what America once was and will not be a great world leader anymore.

The comment you made, "no one can stop a hurricane", is right on. We can't so how can we work to keep the world from destruction when it's not in our hands in the first place. It's all in God's hands and He says it will be destroyed. What we need to do is get busy and share the gospel before the coming destruction so that lives will be truly saved for eternity.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I'm a liberal and I'd venture a guess that most of the ones posting here don't hate me. I don't wear a mask, I don't believe the same way a lot of liberals believe but I don't believe a lot of what the conservatives hold to either.

I don't care to be called a snowflake because I'm a Blond and feel I'm flaky enough already. I am not looking for an apology but I also don't want my patriotism to be questioned as I love my country. I want us to love each other, take care of those who are unable to take care of themselves and keep social security strong as I'm getting old now and will need it in a few years.

Even though I don't believe in a lot of life style choices I do believe people have a right to have and make a choice. God allows us to make a choice so I'm pro choice. God does not force us to obey Him He asks us to choose to obey Him.

So I'm hoping that I am at least one liberal that some of you have learned to tolerate as I don't feel that I'm that horrible of a human that some of the political threads have made liberals out to be. So there you have my 2 cents and it comes from a liberal.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I'm not sure who in the public needs to apologize to liberals.
Exactly. Since the so-called liberals have deliberately chosen to become anarchists, it is about time they apologized to the rest of the people for trying to undermine Constitutional government and destroy America and the West. It is the muddled Left-Liberal ideas of the politicians in all the Western countries that have led to all the current issues.

Aug 13, 2013
I dont apologize to any liberals who want anti christian policies in America or anywhere. Sorry.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Wow, guys...as a Singaporean, Idk what a liberal is, but why do you guys hate them so much? :/
It is quite the opposite. Liberals essentially hate everything that is based on Christianity, they hate moral values, and they hate anyone who is trying to put things right. Ever since Donald Trump took office, they have been doing their utmost to destroy him and destroy any sense of good government. All you have to do is examine the mainstream media and watch them spew their hatred for what is good and right while promoting every perversion and evil. They will even side with Islamic terrorists to win a few points.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I don't hate them any more than I hate anyone else.........I am what one would call an Equal Opportunity Hater....... :) That is how I know that I am the ONLY person in the world who IS NOT racist. I hate everyone equally!

chair.gif

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
I would love a world where we could get rid of political parties that is ruining this nation.

Desertsrose

Oct 24, 2016
I would love a world where we could get rid of political parties that is ruining this nation.
Hi Socreta,Actually it's the evil wicked heart we're dealing with. The political parties are used for their platform. So in and of itself, a political party isn't the problem. The divide is there even if you throw out a political party. But the political party is a part of they system.......and it's a system without God.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
sounds like Singapore is a utopia consider yourself lucky
Possibly. Not sure how free "free speech" would be over there. WineRose should tell us. Free speech is under tremendous attack in North America because Muslims and homosexuals are now controlling the politicians. You can attack Christians all day long and no one will raise a finger, but say a word about Islam and the sparks will fly. "Islamophobia" and "homophobia" are meant to intimidate those who speak out against evildoers.