Question???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
they go in for being baptised for the dead in a big way

if you become a mormon they will help you trace as many ancestors as possible and have you baptised retrospectively for each one

in fact in the millenium christ will make known everyones ancestors so they can all be retrospectively baptised for and hence saved

I HAVE THIS FORM A MORMON ELDER
Thankyou for the info.
alot of water for nothing.
God bless, pickles

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
In essence...Paul is saying, 'What's the POINT of doing this ritual when it benefits no one?' He is showing them the futility of their repetitive and spiritually dead actions.

Maggie
Thankyou Maggie, I find it so amazing that not only then, but even today we still try to do things out of teachings. Especially when everything is possible through Jesus for each of us before death.
God bless, pickles

G

greatkraw

So...I could be a serial killing pedophile rapist and a thief and on my deathbed tell my kid to go get baptized for me real quick, and I'd be good to go?
no hurry; your kids can get baptised for you retrospectively

btw; a woman is ONLY saved through marriage

C

charisenexcelcis

no hurry; your kids can get baptised for you retrospectively

btw; a woman is ONLY saved through marriage
In the Mormon faith the women must be called forth from death by their husband. That's also why they marry the dead.

C

charisenexcelcis

joe smith and bringham young got bored with their original wives
Once you convince people that you are above scripture, the flesh can lead to horrendous things.