Questions answered in heaven!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kiwi_OT

I dont know about you but there are a lot of answers to questions we were never get while on earth.

Being the book reading fact loving nerd who always sits happily at the front of my lecture theatre, I like to think that as well as God preparing a role and 'house' for us in heaven, there will also be Gods throne room which I imagine being like the largest concert stadium youve seen AND a massive lecture theatre where we can all go and know it wont be boring cos we can all ask serious and silly weird questions from the real source and meet all the awesome people from the bible!

So, in said theoretical holy classroom, what would be your silly or serious question that you would only want God to answer and not anyone else?

RULES to this thread: The point of this thread is to ask questions not answer them! I dont want arguments here :D

My question would be: Did Jesus really have a beard? lolol (I suppose I'll find that out when I meet him).
Second question (to Jesus): I failed woodwork in highschool, can you teach me some sweet skills?

May 16, 2010
I would ask The FATHER when's the next MT. Zion Party?

QuestionTime

Feb 16, 2010
When I get to heaven it will be Question Time.

Quest

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Did you have fun creating everything and were some animals created like they are just for giggles?
God bless, pickles

K

kiwi_OT

Did you have fun creating everything and were some animals created like they are just for giggles?
God bless, pickles
Ooh excellent question!!

Another one of mine would have been about the dinosaurs and ice age

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

I wanna know how the pyramids were built. I basically wanna know about all of history's unanswered questions. Is Noahs Ark actually still in the ground somewhere. Why didnt he create life on other planets. Stuff like that

May 21, 2009
He told me to sit down with him once and he made a sandwich and gave me half of it. I blurted out was it tuna. After thought I felt like I should have said something else. I guess I'd like to know did he think I was a dumbalina. On the serious question I guess I'd want to know now what do we do Lord. You lead I'll follow.

A

angelos

can you really make a stone so big you can't lift it?

QuestionTime

Feb 16, 2010
I wanna know how the pyramids were built. I basically wanna know about all of history's unanswered questions. Is Noahs Ark actually still in the ground somewhere. Why didnt he create life on other planets. Stuff like that
I'd love to know how the Pyramids were built. I'd love to also take a virtual tour of the ancient 7 wonders. I'd like to know if Atlantis really existed as well.

Quest

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Ooh excellent question!!

Another one of mine would have been about the dinosaurs and ice age
I wonder about that as well, I sometimes wonder if God made the dinos in a few minutes , and then finished them off quickly so we would have something to wonder about. :D Yes I know its silly, but thats the amazing and wonderful thing about God Our Father, all is possible.
Truthfully, I believe we will have all answers in the blink of an eye when we are with him ,because we will be one in Jesus with Him.
I do want to ask God if we can walk the oceans of heaven with him though.:)
God bless, pickles

C

charisenexcelcis

[Just hanging on to his legs and not letting go.]

M

machew

Jesus, What is it that you most enjoy about me? :)

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
This is such an awesome thread, Melody.

A recent trip to SeaWorld reminded me that I have always wondered why God made some animals with perpetual smiles... i.e., dolphins... and yet, other not-so--cute-and-cuddly animals have "neverending smiles" as well, such as two of my favorites, alligators and crocodiles...

Oh well... I guess at least the gator will be smiling the whole time he's chomping off your leg!