random social media postings

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I'm no longer on social media, but when I was on it (and I didnt have that many friends, maybe 100 max) I just recall people posting the most random things that made no sense.

I thought huh is this what they want everyone to know?

These things ended up in my 'feed' and while I obviously knew these people at some point in time I wondered why they kept posting things like...

pictures of politicians?! whether they liked them or not
holiday pics to brag where they went
pictures of food...seemed to be very common
posts that had pictures of mixed up words and you had to find
jokes about getting old
posts that started with 'remember when' and it was about stuff that hapoened before I was born --so no, I dont remember!
pictures of their children with santa
pictures of their dogs dressed up in clothes

then there was another social media that was more a neighbourhood one and most posts consisted of

rant about noisy neighbours
who dumped their rubbish here?
do you want my unwanted household junk?
if you want any odd jobs done my teenage son is looking for work...
name and shame

oh my brain..it just seemed to drop several IQs to see what people thought about on social media!

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
I'm no longer on social media, but when I was on it (and I didnt have that many friends, maybe 100 max) I just recall people posting the most random things that made no sense.

I thought huh is this what they want everyone to know?

These things ended up in my 'feed' and while I obviously knew these people at some point in time I wondered why they kept posting things like...

pictures of politicians?! whether they liked them or not
holiday pics to brag where they went
pictures of food...seemed to be very common
posts that had pictures of mixed up words and you had to find
jokes about getting old
posts that started with 'remember when' and it was about stuff that hapoened before I was born --so no, I dont remember!
pictures of their children with santa
pictures of their dogs dressed up in clothes

then there was another social media that was more a neighbourhood one and most posts consisted of

rant about noisy neighbours
who dumped their rubbish here?
do you want my unwanted household junk?
if you want any odd jobs done my teenage son is looking for work...
name and shame

oh my brain..it just seemed to drop several IQs to see what people thought about on social media!
Never been on facebook, and it soon became clear why. Likewise any of the other social media.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
mainstream media is just as bad cos this is what it mostly consists of...

reports on car crashes
sales for stuff you dont need
the world is ending!
these people died violently
political scandals
the royal family did this
this property sold for over ten million dollars
rich peoples problems