Read the Emails On Donald Trump JR.'s Russia Meeting

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 28, 2016
It's enlightening that persons like Loretta Lynch, Hillary Clinton, Eric Holder, James Comey, Lois Lerner and many more leftist "leaders" get a pass while the leftists take aim at persons like Donald and Donald Jr over absolutely nothing but a witch hunt agenda.

As one leftist news woman said when Clinton's crimes were brought up "That isn't news now, Donald Jr is news now." Yep, the MSM and leftists make up their own rules and dismiss criminals they like as not guilty.

Thank God if you're not hoodwinked by the system of Babylon.

I

Infusion

It's enlightening that persons like Loretta Lynch, Hillary Clinton, Eric Holder, James Comey, Lois Lerner and many more leftist "leaders" get a pass while the leftists take aim at persons like Donald and Donald Jr over absolutely nothing but a witch hunt agenda.

As one leftist news woman said when Clinton's crimes were brought up "That isn't news now, Donald Jr is news now." Yep, the MSM and leftists make up their own rules and dismiss criminals they like as not guilty.

Thank God if you're not hoodwinked by the system of Babylon.
When I have never met a leftist that has any idea what they are talking about is it fair to start saying they are the ignorant party?

Feb 7, 2015
When I have never met a leftist that has any idea what they are talking about is it fair to start saying they are the ignorant party?
Not necessarily "ignorant." I believe it is more that they are ruled by emotion, rather than thinking things out.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Well, lets get to the bottom of this suspected violation.

The law does speak to a campaign receiving anything of value.
I'm sure someone could argue that information has value, but what is the value of the information? The government would have to assess an actual monetary value. The information didn't exist. We don't know the nature of the information. It's not reasonable to believe a value could be determined. Also there is an arguement to be made that the information was in exchange for something else. That would be far from a foreign government financing a political campaign.

Now people like to throw out the word "treason." To engage in treason is called "treachery."
Treason is a very simple law to follow, it's the only crime mentioned by name in the US constitution.
In the United States, only a citizen, who is prosecuting a war against the United States, or providing aid or comfort to an enemy, is guilty of treason.
The last time anyone has been convicted of treason, was in relation to actions during World War II.

Aug 2, 2009
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/11/us/politics/donald-trump-jr-email-text.html

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet, but Donald Trump JR tried to collude with a Russian Lawyer during the campaign. Here, you can read his e-mails setting up the meeting.
Meeting with someone (no matter what country they're from)in order to obtain information about a politician is not collusion.

In order for it to be collusion it has to either:

1) Be an legally forbidden meeting (it was not an illegal meeting)

or 2) It would have to somehow defraud, cheat or deceive its victim/s.