REPENT

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2009
Dear Brother, tell the people to repent. Clean out their ugly hearts. God has been telling me it is FINISHED! He's given every chance for people to turn to him. He's given every chance for people to obey him. But they don't obey. They hold hate, unforgiveness, bitterness, pride, they sit on their high thrones and do as they please. They are not kind, they are mean people and they show not the love of God to others. They worship any other god besides the one true God Jesus, they even worship a cow over the only living God who created the heavens, the earth and even created the man who worships a cow. They have hurt God to the debt of his being. As the torments come, many will turn to the one true God. Jump and rejoice for these people will be in my Kingdom. The path they were on they were going to hell. The ones who already lived with me will walk with me in the heavens. Jump and rejoice for them. They no longer have to be where satan walks. I control the winds, I control the rains. The rains go where I tell them to go. Tell these people who I have always loved to go to the cow floating in the waters, with it's rotting, stinking flesh, the cow that is dead and ask it to fix their problems. Tell the dead cow to come back alive and deliver them from their torments they put on themselves. I Lord God gave my life for them and they insult me. They have turned their backs on me. They have spit in my face. My people who have loved me and followed my teaching's yes some I will take with me. It is up to me what I do , not you... Jump and rejoice with me if I bring some of my people here with me. Keep praying my children, keep loving people and being kind to people so they know who I am. The harvest is ripe for the picking. Bring my people in. BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB.

J

Jezreel

That is truth. Our problems are in our hearts. God is calling for his people to come to repentance. When this truly happens there will be a true unity and the gates of hell cannot prevail against his people

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
A good post. Amen. God bless, pickles

May 4, 2009
Dear Brother, tell the people to repent. Clean out their ugly hearts. God has been telling me it is FINISHED! He's given every chance for people to turn to him. He's given every chance for people to obey him. But they don't obey. They hold hate, unforgiveness, bitterness, pride, they sit on their high thrones and do as they please. They are not kind, they are mean people and they show not the love of God to others. They worship any other god besides the one true God Jesus, they even worship a cow over the only living God who created the heavens, the earth and even created the man who worships a cow. They have hurt God to the debt of his being. As the torments come, many will turn to the one true God. Jump and rejoice for these people will be in my Kingdom. The path they were on they were going to hell. The ones who already lived with me will walk with me in the heavens. Jump and rejoice for them. They no longer have to be where satan walks. I control the winds, I control the rains. The rains go where I tell them to go. Tell these people who I have always loved to go to the cow floating in the waters, with it's rotting, stinking flesh, the cow that is dead and ask it to fix their problems. Tell the dead cow to come back alive and deliver them from their torments they put on themselves. I Lord God gave my life for them and they insult me. They have turned their backs on me. They have spit in my face. My people who have loved me and followed my teaching's yes some I will take with me. It is up to me what I do , not you... Jump and rejoice with me if I bring some of my people here with me. Keep praying my children, keep loving people and being kind to people so they know who I am. The harvest is ripe for the picking. Bring my people in. BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB.
So how long do you think we got before Jesus comes back? Honestly I'm hoping it won't be till after I get married. Guess don't worry, I'm not blindly following her, I'm just curious what she things. I'm tring to God oppion on this since I'll trust what he's saying more, but I'm not getting an answer. :(

Last edited:

Arel

Banned
Sep 25, 2009
Under what authority do you speak for Ad-nai Most High?

J

Jezreel

The true church, the Body of Christ are not held captive by pieces of papers for ordaination by man. Where the spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. She don't even have to answer such a question like that. The pharisees and sadducees who hated Christ asked him the same question.Anti Christ in man hates his children.

Arel

Banned
Sep 25, 2009
'Tis not a piece of paper I am concerned with. If she lacks the authority of G-d Himself to speak these words, she is in sin and is a false prophetess.

Jan 8, 2009
Has anyone else picked up the fact that it starts with "dear Brother"?

J

Jezreel

A person can be prophetic and not a prophet. Dear Brother does not concern me. It is when they say, "Thus saith the Lord" and, then they go on to quote the prophecy in King James, thees and thous and so on! In the UPC denomination I noticed that a lot that people would prosphecy in King James. I don't know why and how they think that God speaks in the King James! It is a dead giveaway.
Paul says that it is better to prophesy than speak in tongues. Prophesying does not put a person in the five fold gifts of the body of Christ in being a prophet. Actually, I do not feel that there are any true prophets, yet that is. If there is, I have not had the honor of meeting or hearing from them. When Jesus brings judgement into the body of Christ and he removes the wicked (mystery of iniquity) from her, then those he was been working on and seasoning and preparing will be anointed to do the mighty works of God. You won't see any of God's prophets and teachers and apostles ministering and passing the plate for tithes and offerings in organized religeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.