Requesting prayer support

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

Enigma

I have been in the process of correcting a long time acid reflux issue and believe I am starting to get a hold of it. Over the years I have acquired anxiety due to the symptoms and pains it causes. Lately I have really been trying to trust God and pray that with his help and my effort I can overcome both the reflux and anxiety. However, the added stress of battling these issues and trying to become the person God meant me to be I really feel strong resistance. I know that there are spiritual forces at work and that God is the only one who can help me overcome them. I still struggle to focus on the reality of God and the salvation I have through Jesus. Please pray that I will soon overcome my fears and doubts and gain healing. And also for courage and boldness to tell others and confess the Lordship of Jesus. Thank you all in advance for your support.

B

Beeb0

I too am dealing with bad acid reflux & moderate anxiety (it use to be worse) just know the Lord is working with you & will deliver you, keep the faith & don't hesitate to call on him for guidance & strength :) i'll be praying for you.

Nov 14, 2008
im dealing with bad acid reflux along with esophogial spasms and bad anxiety.... so i feel your pain... and i will definanly be praying for you!!