*Revelation, Forgiveness, Salvation, Redemption, Deliverance, Life, and Eternal Life*

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

Ery

Please help me in prayer for my husband and his encounter/meeting with the Lord and our Father God.

Please, brothers and sisters, pray for James Edmond Dasteel and his encounter and meeting with Jesus Christ/Yeshua HaMashiach of Israel and all the world and also with our Creator, yes, against the odds and his own confusion and attemps to run away from God. For revelation of the LORD and the plan that he has for Him and task for the people Jews first and Gentiles as well. For his family and sons who need to be saved and restored.

Father in Heaven,
Your kingdom come, Your Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven---. Matthew 6
Your name and remembrance is the desire of my/our soul---. Isaiah 26:8
O LORD, I have heard the report of you,
and your work, O LORD, do I fear.
In the midst of the years revive it;
in the midst of the years make it known;
in wrath remember mercy. Habakkuk 3:2 Amen.

He has found in the valley of shadow of death, where he actually is but he have not realized about it yet, but the LORD will show it to him, I know...He will save him and bring him out from that place and from the hand of the enemy, amen. He belongs to us...and the Redeemer will appear to Him---. Isaiah 59:20 Amen.

Father, let him know your work, revive it in the midst of the years, in the midst of the years make it known!!!
For you, for your Glory, for Your Kingdom on earth as it is in Heaven, for Your Son Jesus Christ Your Only One Son Jesus, let him know who is Your beloved and only One Son Jesus Christ-Your Yeshua, let him know that this is Your Only One Messiah, that He is Your Son, the King of Israel, the Son of the Living God...You*

In His Name I pray and ask all this to You my Lord and God. I love You and my life belongs to you with everything that I am, mind, heart, thoughts, my hands, feet, eyes, ears, mouth, my voice...everything belongs to You, Only You and for your works and Kingdom LORD!!! I believe all what you have said through me. I believe all what you have done and asked me to do for you in your Spirit. I believe you will fulfill all the words and sentences you spoke through me! I believe you will come with Power and Great Glory to manifest yourself to him!!! I believe that your plan is great and made from the beginning of the times when you though about him bringing him to My Life, Jesus Life in Me, to meet Him and know Him, to come to Him in order to reconciliate him to yourself through Your Beloved Son Jesus my Savior and Lord. That is done and we cannot move forward anymore Lord, this is the place where you has brough me and he is there and he does not want to come out because he fears your Presence, I know it because he does not know that this is You and we know that naturally he fears your Presence for all what he has inside that is against you. I wait for You LORD!!! I am waiting for You my God!!! I am Your daughter, Erika Hernández You saved me on February 2005, I met you and saw Your Glory Judge of all the earth and Heaven on February 2005. I Love You God, I Love you LORD!!!!
Thank you.

E

Ery

Thank you. I need His dorection to do the next, what He wants to do here before my husband.
I need a lot of prayer for this right at this time, yes , I know is time of the Lord of all!!! This is His time.

E

Ery

Amen and thank you for agreeing with me for this. For His Glory and Honor!!! For His Kingdom and Will.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement with you in Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh for James and all asked.

God bless
pickles

E

Ery

Amen, Thank you Pickles. Still praying.