romans 7 death to the law, and the reason why it is necassary.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 1, 2016
I really don't get how people don't pick up on that point. Love has always fulfilled the law.

The problem with the nation of Israel was they did not love and they did not love because they did not trust. Thus they looked at the law as a list of performance merits and failed. (I speak in general, of course many individuals did love and follow God).

You can't say you love God and man and not keep the law. Its simply not possible. when we don't keep the law we are simply not loving. We in fact can't love like that without the Love of God being shed in our hearts.

This is why the Good news is the POWER of God. Its transforming. When someone says they can't keep the commandments after coming to Jesus I see someone who has a powerless and useless Gospel.

i think the confusion comes because people do not seperate the book of the Mosaic Law, from the Law of God. moses Law is what governs the commandments of the Law of God. moses law impses so many ordinances for sanctification, even the preists are told if they dress one garment wrong, if they do not properly wash, or properly use the ingredience in the annointing oil or the incense, they will be put to death surely.

God appears as very different in the Mosaic Law, from what He appears in the beginning, and what He appears when Jesus reveals His truth. the mosaic Law is a veil to the truth, because sin is the root of it. the covenant law itself the ten commandments, there is no condemnation in them, they are laws. there is no justice system attatched to them, no punishments set. just ten commandments. that describe Love, to a sinful people that dudnt have the light we have in Christ, or the spirit we are given in Christ, or the word we have in Christ or the revelation we have.

they saw God and begged for him to not speak again and that they not see Him again or they would die surely" that is not the proper veiw of Our God. when He descends then on the third day on the mount before all the people. he warns if anyone comes near but for moses, they will be put to death, they are terrified by Gods presence, because thier Hearts are dark and they are seeing adams way " i heard your voice come near in the garden and i was afraid so I hid"

sinners see God wrong, we see Him as our enemy who is going to punish us for our sins, when We see Jesus come and say " I did not come for the righteous, but i came to call sinners to repentance...and " come to me all who are weary and burdened, i will give you rest, my yoke is easy and burden is light, i am humble and gentle come all near......"

when Jesus appears on the Mount to give His sermon among all the multitudes, he appears as a man with open arms and Love in His heart, healing and touching those considered unclean by the mosaic Law. the lepers commended out of the camp in israel, touched and Healed by the Hands of God. who destroyed thos before for accidently touching the ark.

Jesus comes defying the Mosaic Laws command to put to death the adulterer, showing them the truth of God, Mercy upoin the condemned sinner, and a call to repentance after she receives the revelation that God is for Her He came to save her, not condemn Her like the law of Moses. .....

the commandments are mediated by a preisthood and a law that mediates the commandments and regulates them to the people. Moses law is His mediation, the Gospel is Jesus true mediation promised By Moses all along.

Jun 1, 2016
I really don't get how people don't pick up on that point. Love has always fulfilled the law.

The problem with the nation of Israel was they did not love and they did not love because they did not trust. Thus they looked at the law as a list of performance merits and failed. (I speak in general, of course many individuals did love and follow God).

You can't say you love God and man and not keep the law. Its simply not possible. when we don't keep the law we are simply not loving. We in fact can't love like that without the Love of God being shed in our hearts.

This is why the Good news is the POWER of God. Its transforming. When someone says they can't keep the commandments after coming to Jesus I see someone who has a powerless and useless Gospel.

This is why the Good news is the POWER of God. Its transforming. When someone says they can't keep the commandments after coming to Jesus I see someone who has a powerless and useless Gospel."

or maybe some have heard the wrong gospel, and arent aware of the Power because they will not accept the gospel Jesus gave to the world. instead they seek a gospel that explains why He didnt really teach the gospel........a pretty popular doctrine these days.....God bless !

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
This is why the Good news is the POWER of God. Its transforming.
Amen!

When someone says they can't keep the commandments after coming to Jesus I see someone who has a powerless and useless Gospel."
Who says that?
1 John 2:3 - By this we know that we have come to know Him, if we keep His commandments. 4 The one who says, “I have come to know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1. Which commandments is John talking about? 2. What does it mean to "keep" His commandments?

or maybe some have heard the wrong gospel, and arent aware of the Power because they will not accept the gospel Jesus gave to the world.
What do YOU believe the gospel IS and what do YOU believe it means to BELIEVE the gospel? (1 Corinthians 15:1-4; Romans 1:16)

instead they seek a gospel that explains why He didnt really teach the gospel........a pretty popular doctrine these days.....God bless!
What gospel are you teaching? Here is a false gospel below that is popular these days with SDA's:

There is another Gospel out there. What is the other Gospel? It is a Gospel that tries to separate God's Law (10 commandments) from the Cross. The counterfeit Gospel is out there. It is a Gospel that tries to separate God's 10 commandments from the plan of salvation.

God’s Law has always been part of the true Gospel of Christ. The counterfeit Gospel does not have it. God's forever Law (the 10 commandments) is the foundation of both the Old and the New Covenant and the very foundation and basis of the true Gospel of Christ.

Jun 1, 2016
Amen!

Who says that?
1 John 2:3 - By this we know that we have come to know Him, if we keep His commandments. 4 The one who says, “I have come to know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1. Which commandments is John talking about? 2. What does it mean to "keep" His commandments?

What do YOU believe the gospel IS and what do YOU believe it means to BELIEVE the gospel? (1 Corinthians 15:1-4; Romans 1:16)

What gospel are you teaching? Here is a false gospel below that is popular these days with SDA's:

There is another Gospel out there. What is the other Gospel? It is a Gospel that tries to separate God's Law (10 commandments) from the Cross. The counterfeit Gospel is out there. It is a Gospel that tries to separate God's 10 commandments from the plan of salvation.

God’s Law has always been part of the true Gospel of Christ. The counterfeit Gospel does not have it. God's forever Law (the 10 commandments) is the foundation of both the Old and the New Covenant and the very foundation and basis of the true Gospel of Christ.

I believe the Gospel, is what Jesus clearly says it is, rather than Isolate a sentance or two from paul. this is the gospel

Luke 4 " And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,

18The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

19To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. 20And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him. 21And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears. "

And he said unto them, I must preach the kingdom of God to other cities also: for therefore am I sent.

14Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, 15And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel."

"
17From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."

And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people."

Luke 16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it. "

its not really a big mystery what the gospel really is is it? the Gospel according to matthew, Mark, Luke and John. that is where the Gospel can be found by anyone. its the birth, Life, Ministry, death, burial, and ascention of Jesus Christ Our Lord. no more no less, His word the mediator, His blood the sacrifice, His authority the High Preist. there is no reason for us to take a few of pauls lines, and then explain How nothing else applies. the Gospel is what Jesus was annointed to preach. it is empowered by the shedding of His blood, the blood of Our covenant that is enjoined to us......exactly like moses preached the law, and then shed the Blood, and that enjoined the Law to them, His blood, enjoins the Gospel to us as our law.

salvation has to be the way Jesus set it forth and then pauls writings are clearly understood. nothing changes from Jesus to paul, there is just a few letters He wrote to churches and people try to make that the gospel, when they are letters teaching people about the Gospel, the Only One the Kingdom of God.

as much as paul says " i preach nothing but the cross" or Juses and Him crucified" if you read His letters, he says less about thatm than he does instructing the behaviors and corrections of the churches He wrote the letters to. thoer letters were never the "gospel" its not as if paul sent the letters out and then churches formed based on those as doctrine lol. those letters have to be unbderstood that the Gospel was already being spread because of persecution and churches were established many ways. Paul ministered with Luke, Mark, barnabus, priscila and aqilla, demas among others.

think to yourself Pauls Great admoration and respect for mark and especially Luke and Luke writes this at the beginning of the Gospel

Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us, 2Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word; 3It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Theophilus,
4That thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed."

thats from One of pauls main partners in His ministry......and another partner who paul says is helpful in Ministry is mark, who authored His gospel that begins " the beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ the Son of God"

its really not a mystery what the gospel is, until people start " dividing the word" without using the word to divide itself. there is nothing that is present in any scti-ptrue that changes what the gospel is it will never change. it is a terrible misconception, to base salvation on pauls letters alone perceiving they exclude or altar anything else in the new testament, He is offering insight or " revelation into the gospel, Jesus preached it died and sealed it with His eternal Authority.

its not even a debate what the gospel is, certainly the death and resurrection are an important part, maybe even the principle stone of foundation. that does not in any way change the foundation He explianed before He went to the cross. His words cant be changed or ommited salvation doesnt exist any other way but the gospel He preached and died to validate eternally

Jun 1, 2016
Amen!

Who says that?

lol theres only One gospel friend Jesus taught it, no matter the thoughts of anyone, Jesus Christ preached the Gospel, to change it from that..haha is what makes it a false Gospel :) after all Jesus did say

"You are a king, then!" said Pilate. Jesus answered, "You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me."

any Gospel that is teaching that Jesus words, teaching , commands, sayings are not the gospel they would be the very definition of a false Gospel. am i somehow slandering paul??? naw because paul taught the same exact thing this is what paul would say of joseph prince and paul ellis

If any man teach otherwise, and
consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; 4He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, 5Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself."

anyone who is preaching a different Gospel from Jesus, is in fact the definition of a false Gospel. its pretty easy to know the truth when You Know Who it is God sent to teach it. paul understood that pretty well. he didnt create a doifferent gospel he preached the only gospel of the Kingdom of God that begins at belief in the death and resurrection. this wasnt a common understanding yet that Jesus died for our sins, christians are all founded on that belief. so then you have to move on to the rest of the gospel. which ultimately is as simple as the one who accepts His death for them and Loves Him, do this

" come to me all who are weary and burdened and I wil give you rest, take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for my yoke is easy and burden Light. <<< thats the way truth and Life and as simple as lerning from Jesus and abiding in His word the Gospel.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014

I believe the Gospel, is what Jesus clearly says it is, rather than Isolate a sentance or two from paul. this is the gospel

Luke 4 " And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,

18The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

19To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. 20And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him. 21And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears. "

And he said unto them, I must preach the kingdom of God to other cities also: for therefore am I sent.

14Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, 15And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel."

"
17From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."

And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people."

Luke 16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it. "

its not really a big mystery what the gospel really is is it? the Gospel according to matthew, Mark, Luke and John. that is where the Gospel can be found by anyone. its the birth, Life, Ministry, death, burial, and ascention of Jesus Christ Our Lord. no more no less, His word the mediator, His blood the sacrifice, His authority the High Preist. there is no reason for us to take a few of pauls lines, and then explain How nothing else applies. the Gospel is what Jesus was annointed to preach. it is empowered by the shedding of His blood, the blood of Our covenant that is enjoined to us......exactly like moses preached the law, and then shed the Blood, and that enjoined the Law to them, His blood, enjoins the Gospel to us as our law.

salvation has to be the way Jesus set it forth and then pauls writings are clearly understood. nothing changes from Jesus to paul, there is just a few letters He wrote to churches and people try to make that the gospel, when they are letters teaching people about the Gospel, the Only One the Kingdom of God.

as much as paul says " i preach nothing but the cross" or Juses and Him crucified" if you read His letters, he says less about thatm than he does instructing the behaviors and corrections of the churches He wrote the letters to. thoer letters were never the "gospel" its not as if paul sent the letters out and then churches formed based on those as doctrine lol. those letters have to be unbderstood that the Gospel was already being spread because of persecution and churches were established many ways. Paul ministered with Luke, Mark, barnabus, priscila and aqilla, demas among others.

think to yourself Pauls Great admoration and respect for mark and especially Luke and Luke writes this at the beginning of the Gospel

Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us, 2Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word; 3It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Theophilus,
4That thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed."

thats from One of pauls main partners in His ministry......and another partner who paul says is helpful in Ministry is mark, who authored His gospel that begins " the beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ the Son of God"

its really not a mystery what the gospel is, until people start " dividing the word" without using the word to divide itself. there is nothing that is present in any scti-ptrue that changes what the gospel is it will never change. it is a terrible misconception, to base salvation on pauls letters alone perceiving they exclude or altar anything else in the new testament, He is offering insight or " revelation into the gospel, Jesus preached it died and sealed it with His eternal Authority.

its not even a debate what the gospel is, certainly the death and resurrection are an important part, maybe even the principle stone of foundation. that does not in any way change the foundation He explianed before He went to the cross. His words cant be changed or ommited salvation doesnt exist any other way but the gospel He preached and died to validate eternally
Ephesians 3:1 - For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you Gentiles— 2 if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you, 3 how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already, 4 by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ), 5 which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets: 6 that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel, 7 of which I became a minister according to the gift of the grace of God given to me by the effective working of His power. 8 To me, who am less than the least of all the saints, this grace was given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ, 9 and to make all see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ; 10 to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places, 11 according to the eternal purpose which He accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord, 12 in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him.

That was not part of the gospel which the twelve, John the Baptist, and Jesus Christ were preaching. Yet, they were still preaching the gospel of the kingdom to Israel.

Jesus Christ sent the twelve to preach only to Israel. Matthew 10:5 - These twelve Jesus sent out and commanded them, saying: “Do not go into the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter a city of the Samaritans. 6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 7 And as you go, preach, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’ The disciples were specifically told to go only to the people of Israel, and they were not preaching about the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ or that Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel.

In Matthew 16:15, Jesus Christ asked His disciples, “But who do you say that I am?” 16 Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” 17 Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.

Now Peter had no clue that Jesus Christ would be crucified and resurrected. He only believed that Jesus truly was the Messiah at this point. This is obvious when, only moments later, Peter rebukes Jesus Christ for saying he will be killed, and be raised again the third day" (Matthew 16:21). In verse 22, "..Peter took him and began to rebuke him, saying, “Far be it from You, Lord; this shall not happen to You!”

Before his death, Jesus told the twelve that he had to die and that he would rise on the third day. Looking back upon this passage we see this as Jesus speaking of an event that would change the history of the world. However, it is unquestionable that the disciples were ignorant of its meaning.

“Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem,…And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken. – Luke 18:31-34. hmm... that's strange if the gospel of grace that came through a revelation of Jesus Christ to Paul and was a mystery prior to that has the same exact content as the gospel of the kingdom. *This is where we need to RIGHTLY DIVIDE THE WORD OF TRUTH.

After his crucifixion, instead of anxiously waiting his resurrection, the apostles were still ignorant, disheartened at the death of their redeemer, and did not even at first believe the testimony of his resurrection (Mark 16:14, Luke 24:19-24).

It was not until after his resurrection that Jesus appeared to the apostles and opened their understanding (Luke 24:44-47).

In 1 Corinthians 15:1-4, the gospel is the "good news" of the death, burial and resurrection of Christ. In this age, therefore, there is a distinctive element to the content of the gospel which is called "the mystery of the gospel" (see Ephesians 6:19 and compare with Colossians 1:26-27; 4:3). This new revelation is that the Gentiles are fellow-heirs and fellow-members of the body, and fellow-partakers of the promise (Ephesians 3:6). Such equality—Jew and Gentile united together in one body—was previously unknown.

The distinctive message of the church is that Jew and Gentile alike may believe the gospel and be united together into ONE BODY (Ephesians 1:13; 1 Corinthians 12:13). *Prior to Jesus being crucified, the Holy Spirit was not yet given (John 7:38-39). It sounds to me like you are having a difficult time making a complete transition into the New Covenant.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
lol theres only One gospel friend Jesus taught it, no matter the thoughts of anyone, Jesus Christ preached the Gospel, to change it from that..haha is what makes it a false Gospel :) after all Jesus did say

"You are a king, then!" said Pilate. Jesus answered, "You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me."

any Gospel that is teaching that Jesus words, teaching , commands, sayings are not the gospel they would be the very definition of a false Gospel. am i somehow slandering paul??? naw because paul taught the same exact thing this is what paul would say of joseph prince and paul ellis

If any man teach otherwise, and
consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; 4He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, 5Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself."

anyone who is preaching a different Gospel from Jesus, is in fact the definition of a false Gospel. its pretty easy to know the truth when You Know Who it is God sent to teach it. paul understood that pretty well. he didnt create a doifferent gospel he preached the only gospel of the Kingdom of God that begins at belief in the death and resurrection. this wasnt a common understanding yet that Jesus died for our sins, christians are all founded on that belief. so then you have to move on to the rest of the gospel. which ultimately is as simple as the one who accepts His death for them and Loves Him, do this

" come to me all who are weary and burdened and I wil give you rest, take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for my yoke is easy and burden Light. <<< thats the way truth and Life and as simple as lerning from Jesus and abiding in His word the Gospel.
There is only one gospel in this dispensation and in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4, Paul clearly states: 1 Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you--unless you believed in vain. 3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures. :)

This is the "good news" that the apostle Paul preached after the cross, which does not share the exact same content as the "good news" that the twelve, John the Baptist, and Jesus Christ were preaching before the cross. Yet, they were still preaching the "good news" of the kingdom to Israel.

If the gospel of the kingdom, prior to the cross has the exact same content as the gospel of grace after the cross, then Matthew 10:5-7; 16:21-22; Mark 16:14; Luke 18:31-34; 24:19-24, 44-47, along with Ephesians 3:1-9 is superfluous. Before the cross, the gospel of grace that Paul taught and came to him through a revelation of Jesus Christ (Galatians 1:11-12) was still a mystery.

In Galatians 1:6-9, we see that false teachers were troubling the Galatians and were perverting the gospel that Paul received from Christ by revelation. The Judaizers' perverted the gospel by "adding" requirements (laws) from the Old Covenant as necessary prerequisites to salvation and we have misguided, modern day Judaizers' today who pervert the gospel by "adding" requirements from the OT law, which results in salvation by "grace plus law, faith plus works." Paul refers to this as a "different" gospel, which is no good news at all.

So the gospel which Paul preached is the "good news" of the death, burial and resurrection of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4) and is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that BELIEVES.. (Romans 1:16). To BELIEVE the gospel is to trust in the death, burial and resurrection of Christ as the ALL-sufficient means of our salvation, yet sadly, the gospel continues to be perverted today by works-salvationists and misguided, modern day teachers of the law in general.

Jun 1, 2016
There is only one gospel in this dispensation and in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4, Paul clearly states: 1 Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you--unless you believed in vain. 3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures. :)

This is the "good news" that the apostle Paul preached after the cross, which does not share the exact same content as the "good news" that the twelve, John the Baptist, and Jesus Christ were preaching before the cross. Yet, they were still preaching the "good news" of the kingdom to Israel.

If the gospel of the kingdom, prior to the cross has the exact same content as the gospel of grace after the cross, then Matthew 10:5-7; 16:21-22; Mark 16:14; Luke 18:31-34; 24:19-24, 44-47, along with Ephesians 3:1-9 is superfluous. Before the cross, the gospel of grace that Paul taught and came to him through a revelation of Jesus Christ (Galatians 1:11-12) was still a mystery.

In Galatians 1:6-9, we see that false teachers were troubling the Galatians and were perverting the gospel that Paul received from Christ by revelation. The Judaizers' perverted the gospel by "adding" requirements (laws) from the Old Covenant as necessary prerequisites to salvation and we have misguided, modern day Judaizers' today who pervert the gospel by "adding" requirements from the OT law, which results in salvation by "grace plus law, faith plus works." Paul refers to this as a "different" gospel, which is no good news at all.

So the gospel which Paul preached is the "good news" of the death, burial and resurrection of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4) and is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that BELIEVES.. (Romans 1:16). To BELIEVE the gospel is to trust in the death, burial and resurrection of Christ as the ALL-sufficient means of our salvation, yet sadly, the gospel continues to be perverted today by works-salvationists and misguided, modern day teachers of the law in general.

There is only one gospel in this dispensation <<<< lol

another words, there are " different gospels " yet, you accuse me of preaching a false gospel ......because i believe the Onlt gospel the Pne preached by Jesus Christ, the Only savior, the Only Lord. the Only way until the end of the World is the same gospel

when you guys explain how everything really isnt what Jesus said it was. it doesnt matter how you try to explain it, the message is theres a different way, a different " dispensation" lol its " the church age" its all mans way of saying naw god didnt say that....listen to my explaination,

its foolishness to make the argument, that theres one gospel, and then explain that well different dispensations, that changes the gospel...continue trusting in a couple scriptures from paul, and continue explaining why the gospel isnt the gospel, but myself, i will stick with the word of God and the true Gospel. by the way the same Gosp-el of the Kingdom paulo taught...its just that when you shut the light out, it leaves you to come up with the explainations like " dispensationalism" or the church age, as if there is more than One body of Christ, or One church.........

people should learn The actual gospel rather than explaining How Jesus didnt teach the Gospel.... thats the Only place salvation is found.

Jun 1, 2016
The distinctive message of the church is that Jew and Gentile alike may believe the gospel and be united together into ONE BODY (Ephesians 1:13; 1 Corinthians 12:13). *Prior to Jesus being crucified, the Holy Spirit was not yet given (John 7:38-39). It sounds to me like you are having a difficult time making a complete transition into the New Covenant.

no you are having trouble understanding that Jesus was teaching them the doctrine of the spirit the new covenant, thats why before He died he taught them " this is the blood of my new covenant, this is my body " thats a "church teaching" not a "law teaching"

thats why Jesus taught them " forgive the sinner" rather than stone the sinner" <<<transition.

the law was preached UNTIL JOHN since then the Kingdom of God is preached <<<< again transition

the new covenant is the gospel preached by Jesus Christ. there is only the first covenant through Moses, and the Gospel. its foolishness to make the argument that Jesus isnt the One who spoke the New testament. its really a foolish thing to call youself a christian, and make your whole argument why Jesus gospel isnt the gospel, or He isnt the mediator of the covenant.....its really a fruitless discussion with you and your group for me friend, been that way for a couple years now.

Im not interested in anything other than the actual gospel. i dont want a seminary, i dont want " proper hermenuetics" or any of thoise ridiculous explainations of why Jesus just didnt Get that He was going to be crucified, and was teaching old testament stuff. thats all nonsense to me because its not what the word says anywhere.

Here you are making the argument about this, and paul Himself as I have already shown you, says clearly anyone who will not consent to the doctrine according to godliness and the words of Jesus Christ Knows nothing. yet, you have no place in you to even consider that you cant reconcile your argument to even what paul preached about the gospel. the Words of God for mans salvation.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
There is only one gospel in this dispensation <<<< lol
It's obvious that you don't understand how to properly rightly divide the word of truth. Once again, if the gospel of the kingdom, prior to the cross has the exact same content as the gospel of grace after the cross, then Matthew 10:5-7; 16:21-22; Mark 16:14; Luke 18:31-34; 24:19-24, 44-47, along with Ephesians 3:1-9 (passages of scripture that you IGNORE) is superfluous. Before the cross, the gospel of grace that Paul taught and came to him through a revelation of Jesus Christ (Galatians 1:11-12) was still a mystery. Can you prove otherwise?

another words, there are "different gospels" yet, you accuse me of preaching a false gospel ......because i believe the Onlt gospel the Pne preached by Jesus Christ, the Only savior, the Only Lord. the Only way until the end of the World is the same gospel
All I'm saying is that the "good news" of the kingdom "the kingdom of heaven is at hand" that John the Baptist, Jesus and the apostles taught BEFORE the cross did not include the exact same content as the "good news" that Paul preached AFTER the cross and AFTER the Holy Spirit was given that came to Paul through a revelation of Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4; Galatians 1:11-12; Ephesians 3:1-9. Jesus is the Only Savior and Only Lord and will always be. Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Him (John 14:6). I never said any different.

when you guys explain how everything really isnt what Jesus said it was. it doesnt matter how you try to explain it, the message is theres a different way, a different " dispensation" lol its " the church age" its all mans way of saying naw god didnt say that....listen to my explaination,
"You guys?" You mean those of us who truly believe the gospel. I never said that everything really isn't what Jesus said it was. When you guys (SDA/Hebrews Roots movement) buddies say such things as, "the 10 commandments is included in the gospel (with a heavy emphasis on the 4th commandment) or the entire word of God is the gospel," then go about cherry picking from God's word what check list of works that you would like to "add" to the gospel, the end result is "salvation by grace plus law, faith plus works" which is a perversion of the gospel (Galatians 1:6-9). You obviously don't understand there were different dispensations and using your logic, you might as well believe there was only one covenant throughout the entire Bible from Genesis to Revelation with no progressive revelation and no translation between the old and new covenant. You also might as well believe that all the saints from Genesis to the new covenant were ALL sealed in Christ with the Holy Spirit of promise (John 7:38-39; Ephesians 1:13). You need to RIGHTLY DIVIDE THE WORD OF TRUTH.

its foolishness to make the argument, that theres one gospel, and then explain that well different dispensations, that changes the gospel...continue trusting in a couple scriptures from paul, and continue explaining why the gospel isnt the gospel, but myself, i will stick with the word of God and the true Gospel. by the way the same Gosp-el of the Kingdom paulo taught...its just that when you shut the light out, it leaves you to come up with the explainations like " dispensationalism" or the church age, as if there is more than One body of Christ, or One church.........
The gospel of the kingdom that John the Baptist, Jesus and the apostles taught is still the "good news" of the kingdom. It didn't change, yet In 1 Corinthians 15:1-4, Paul clearly states: 1 Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you--unless you believed in vain. 3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures. So there is a distinctive element to the content of the gospel which is called "the mystery of the gospel" (see Ephesians 6:19 and compare with Colossians 1:26-27; 4:3) that Paul preached. This new revelation is that the Gentiles are fellow-heirs and fellow-members of the body, and fellow-partakers of the promise through the gospel (Ephesians 3:6). Such equality Jew and Gentile united together in one body was previously unknown.

*Show me where John the Baptist, Jesus and the apostles were preaching this new revelation given to the apostle Paul after the cross, prior to the cross. Peter rebukes Jesus Christ for saying he will be killed, and be raised again the third day" (Matthew 16:21). In verse 22, "..Peter took him and began to rebuke him, saying, “Far be it from You, Lord; this shall not happen to You!” Hmm...

Before his death, Jesus told the twelve that he had to die and that he would rise on the third day. Looking back upon this passage we see this as Jesus speaking of an event that would change the history of the world. However, it is unquestionable that the disciples were ignorant of its meaning.

people should learn The actual gospel rather than explaining How Jesus didnt teach the Gospel.... thats the Only place salvation is found.
Jesus taught the gospel "good news" of the kingdom of God and those who believe in Him shall not perish but have eternal life (John 3:15,16,18 etc..). Praise God! That is good news! Now show me where the exact same content of the "good news" that came to Paul by revelation of Jesus Christ (Galatians 1:11-12; Ephesians 3:1-9; 1 Corinthians 15:1-4) was being preached prior to the cross.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
AMEN!

no you are having trouble understanding that Jesus was teaching them the doctrine of the spirit the new covenant, thats why before He died he taught them " this is the blood of my new covenant, this is my body " thats a "church teaching" not a "law teaching"
Yet there was still a transition from law to grace and the new covenant was not yet fully established. Jesus was not yet glorified and the Holy Spirit was not yet given (John 7:38-39) yet starting at Pentecost in Acts 2, then in Acts 8 and in Acts 10, we see that the Jews, Samaritans, and Gentile believers ALL received the Holy Spirit of promise. Also see Acts 11:16-17 and Ephesians 1:13. *Show me where that took place prior to the cross.

thats why Jesus taught them " forgive the sinner" rather than stone the sinner" <<<transition.
Yes, in transition.

the law was preached UNTIL JOHN since then the Kingdom of God is preached <<<< again transition
Yes, in transition.

the new covenant is the gospel preached by Jesus Christ. there is only the first covenant through Moses, and the Gospel.
So the gospel preached by the apostle Paul that came to him through a revelation of Jesus Christ (Galatians 1:11-12) was really no mystery at all and in other ages was made known to the sons of men? (Ephesians 3:1-9) So Paul lied? So the gospel of the kingdom that Jesus preached prior to the cross INCLUDED what Paul preached? That Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel? *Please show me chapter and verse where we read about that in the 4 gospel accounts. *I guess there was no need for the apostle Paul to preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ because apparently, Jesus already took care of that prior to the cross? So no more progressive revelation after the cross? :eek:

its foolishness to make the argument that Jesus isnt the One who spoke the New testament.
Jesus obviously spoke in the New testament, yet it did not all end there. We have more progressive revelation to learn in the Pauline epistles, which are inspired by God. You are still stuck in transition.

its really a foolish thing to call youself a christian, and make your whole argument why Jesus gospel isnt the gospel, or He isnt the mediator of the covenant.....its really a fruitless discussion with you and your group for me friend, been that way for a couple years now.
I never said that Jesus' gospel wasn't the "good news" of the kingdom of God. I also never said that Jesus isn't the mediator of the covenant. No need for straw man arguments. It's really foolish to call yourself a Christian, then go about perverting the gospel by teaching salvation by "grace plus law, faith plus works." It truly is a fruitless discussion with you and your SDA/Hebrew Roots movement friends. :(

Im not interested in anything other than the actual gospel. i dont want a seminary, i dont want " proper hermenuetics" or any of thoise ridiculous explainations of why Jesus just didnt Get that He was going to be crucified, and was teaching old testament stuff. thats all nonsense to me because its not what the word says anywhere.
Jesus DID get that He was going to be crucified. Another straw man argument. :rolleyes: Just because the apostles didn't get it at first, but later got it (Matthew 16:21-22; Luke 18:31-34; Luke 24:44-47) doesn't change the fact that Jesus knew. It's obvious that you are not interested in sound, Biblical hermeneutics.

Here you are making the argument about this, and paul Himself as I have already shown you, says clearly anyone who will not consent to the doctrine according to godliness and the words of Jesus Christ Knows nothing. yet, you have no place in you to even consider that you cant reconcile your argument to even what paul preached about the gospel. the Words of God for mans salvation.
Add yet another straw man argument to the list. Salvation by "grace plus law, faith plus works" is not the gospel and is not according to godliness and the words of Jesus Christ. So what are the Words of God for man's salvation? *See John 1:12; 3:15,16,18; 6:40,47; 11:25,26; Acts 10:43; 13:39; 16:31; 26:18; Romans 1:16; 3:22-28; 4:5; 5:1; 1 Corinthians 1:21; Galatians 2:16; Ephesians 2:8,9 etc..).

Jan 25, 2018
Moses or Jesus matters. one is mortal and ends in death, One is eternal and gives Life. they are not the same covenant.
This is an interesting proposal, except I think it is miss-understanding Paul.
The covenant with Israel was a national covenant.
It involved physically expressing ones worship and repentance through ceremonies and
physical sacrifices of animals.

The whole process emphasised the sinfulness and failure of men, and the grace of God
providing a bridge through the Temple into His blessing.

Jesus is now the bridge, and our transformed hearts Gods temple.

Paul uses a comparison of obeying laws to justify oneself with the transformed heart which
lives love and righteousness as an outflow of the work of God within.

Some want to take this one step further to say, transformation is not needed or even moral
behaviour, only an acknowledgement of who God is. The problem is even fallen angels
acknowledge who God is, and are yet doomed to the lake of fire.

Rather it is the cleansing and transformation that shows one has passed from death to life,
that what is now in the heart is a work of God, and His kingdom and people.

Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place
by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain,
that is, his body, and since we have a great priest over the house of God,
Hebrews 10:19-21

He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.
They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the
Lord and from the majesty of his power on the day he comes to be glorified in his holy
people and to be marveled at among all those who have believed. This includes you,
because you believed our testimony to you.
2 Thessalonians 1:8-10

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with
compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Col 3:12

louis

Nov 1, 2017
The law is necessary for the carnal who would run lawlessly otherwise.

1 Timothy 1:9 [FONT=&quot]Kno[/FONT][FONT=&quot]wing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] for manslayers,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;[/FONT]

Grandpa

Jun 24, 2011
Sin is the transgression of the Law(Torah)
Where there is no law, there is no sin. Where there is no sin, there is no need for a savior.

The Law applies to ALL. For ALL have sinned, therefore ALL must be held accountable to the Law.

It is not the obedience to the law that saves, it is the grace of G-D through faith apart from works.
The Law is a teacher, the teaches us to love.
The Law is our duty to G-D.

"For this is the love of G-D, that you keep HIS commandments, and HIS commandments are not burdensome."
"Fear G-D and keep HIS commandments, for this is the whole duty of mankind."

Remember Satan's lie in the Garden.
"Did G-D really say not to eat that fruit?"

Satan's lie has not changed, today: "Did G-D really say not to eat that which HE has declared as unclean?"

Sin is sin.
G-D does not change, neither does HIS word.

To Break the Law is sin.
To love G-D is to obey the Law.
Commandments don't really have anything to do with Loving God.

The commandments were to show YOU that YOU can't perform them. YOU need help. There is no righteousness or holiness that you can display to God. You can't be perfect like God is perfect. But He commands you to be like Him through the 10 commandments.

Loving God is turning from your silly carnal understanding of His Spiritual Law that you think can be fulfilled by your flesh and strength, and instead turn to the Lord Jesus Christ and receive Righteousness and Rest as His Gift.

Shamah

Jan 6, 2018
Commandments don't really have anything to do with Loving God.
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Exodus 20:6, “But showing love to thousands who love Me by keeping My Laws.”[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]John/Yahanan 14:15, “If you love Me, keep My commandments.”[/FONT]

The commandments were to show YOU that YOU can't perform them. YOU need help. There is no righteousness or holiness that you can display to God. You can't be perfect like God is perfect. But He commands you to be like Him through the 10 commandments.
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]1 John 5:2-3, "By this we know that we love the children of Yah, when we love Yah and guard His commands. For this is the love for Yah, that we guard His commands, and His commands are not heavy."[/FONT]

Loving God is turning from your silly carnal understanding of His Spiritual Law that you think can be fulfilled by your flesh and strength, and instead turn to the Lord Jesus Christ and receive Righteousness and Rest as His Gift.
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Revelation 14:13, "And I heard a voice from heaven saying to me: Write: Blessed are the dead, the ones dying in the Messiah from now on! Yes, says the Spirit: because they will rest from their labors, and their works do follow them!"[/FONT]

Dec 9, 2011
Sin is the transgression of the Law(Torah)
Where there is no law, there is no sin. Where there is no sin, there is no need for a savior.

The Law applies to ALL. For ALL have sinned, therefore ALL must be held accountable to the Law.

It is not the obedience to the law that saves, it is the grace of G-D through faith apart from works.
The Law is a teacher, the teaches us to love.
The Law is our duty to G-D.

"For this is the love of G-D, that you keep HIS commandments, and HIS commandments are not burdensome."
"Fear G-D and keep HIS commandments, for this is the whole duty of mankind."

Remember Satan's lie in the Garden.
"Did G-D really say not to eat that fruit?"

Satan's lie has not changed, today: "Did G-D really say not to eat that which HE has declared as unclean?"

Sin is sin.
G-D does not change, neither does HIS word.

To Break the Law is sin.
To love G-D is to obey the Law.
Yes,the law was added because of Adams transgression,after the fall man would have to fulfill the law In his own strength and needed to know what GOD’s law was,but man would not be able to fulfill the law because of the weakness of the flesh although his spirit was willing and GOD will only accept perfection,so then man needed a savior to deliver him from the body of this death.

Jun 1, 2016
It's obvious that you don't understand how to properly rightly divide the word of truth. Once again, if the gospel of the kingdom, prior to the cross has the exact same content as the gospel of grace after the cross,<<<

exactly mailman, the same argument always, you come to me explaining there is but one Gospel " you are preaching a false gospel" I as I have several times show you, that Jesus was the One from Moses forward that was annointed to preach the Gospel of the Kingdom of God < then, you explain How, there is a gospel before the cross, and then there is a gospel afterthe cross. so which is it is there but One Gospel ? is there a Jewish gospel that is the Gospel, and then a gentile gospel ? so you are explaining because of a doispensation scripture lol from paul claiming He is a minister of the gospel, that really there are 2 gospels.

and Like the gog leaders do, you then explain a thousand reasons why but you cannot address anything the other people say you simply e=xplain why they dont get it, Jesus doesnt preach the gospel for gentile only for Jew its all different you just dont understand poor guy led astray by thinking Jesus is the One God sent and that paul, His servant, of the gospel, he really is saying dont fall for the trap of the other Gospel preached by Jesus listen to my new abnd improved Gospel.

its fruitless dan, we have done this same circle for a very long time, i though we had kind of let the circle go for a bit.

ill lt you explain away all of this, based on a verse or two from Paul who said this.

1 timothy 6:3 " If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; <<< that is what you are supporting that argument)4He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, 5Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself."

this is my argument , and you are absolutely right i will never allow false teachings of how to divide the word subtract anything, and never will i assume to deny the truthmatthew 24:14 " And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

after the resurrection

mathew 28:18-20 " And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

mark 16 " And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned."

John 1 : 1 " In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God....v4In him was life; and the life was the light of men. .. That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. v12.. as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13Which were born.. of God."

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, .. full of grace and truth. ....v16And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. 17For the law was given by Moses,<...> but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. 18No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him."

john 3 " He that cometh from above is above all: ( Jesus) he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all. 32And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; ..... 33He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true. 34For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. 35The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. 36He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him."

john 4 " But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. 25The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. 26Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he."

john 6 " What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before? 63It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. ....... 67Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away? 68Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

john 5 " Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.25Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live."

john 7 " Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. 17If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself."

john 8 "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. 25Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning. 26I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.

27They understood not that he spake to them of the Father. 28Then said Jesus unto them,( Isaiah 53)> When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; ( acts 3) but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things."<<< (Isaiah 11)

john 8 " Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 32And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. ....34Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. 35And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. ( romans 6:16-23)

36If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. 37I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. 38I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father."

39They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. 40But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. "

john 8 " Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: ( john 14:15-26)for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word...

And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. 46Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? 47He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God."

john 8 " Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death. 52Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death." ( he came unto His own and His own received Him not)

john 18 ... Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice."

so yea i prolly should quit believing the Bible, and learn the special lens of dispensationalism, or the revolution of the gog lol.....but, i Believe Jesus is the One God sent.... Just Like paul did which is why he bacame a servant learning about Him and following Him the rest of His life, and not preaching " say grace your saved but dont believe the gospel, listen to me instead...... "

i will stick to the Bible and not inventions why noithing applies but Grace but thanks though for the instructions.

J

jaybird88

Jesus followed the law.

prove-all

May 16, 2014
There is no freedom without Law

Jun 1, 2016
Yes,the law was added because of Adams transgression,after the fall man would have to fulfill the law In his own strength and needed to know what GOD’s law was,but man would not be able to fulfill the law because of the weakness of the flesh although his spirit was willing and GOD will only accept perfection,so then man needed a savior to deliver him from the body of this death.

amen and also fill them with the holy Ghost, and Heal them through the truth of God