S.I.N. Satans Insidious Nemesis.......?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SeekinHIM

Dear Brothers and Sisters in CHRIST,

Here is a most amazing REVELATION from GOD that is sure to get your attention, BE FORWARNED,

THE ENEMY DOESN'T WANT YOU TO READ OR KNOW THIS INFORMATION...........

BECAUSE HE IS TOTALLY EXPOSED THROUGH IT.

S.I.N. = Satan's Insidious Nemesis................Please get out your best version of a dictionary, because I want you to read what those two words mean for yourself.......

INSIDIOUS-

NEMESIS-

I am leaving them blank, because, as I have asked you, please go get a dictionary and look them up....

It will amaze you what you read. I WAS BLOWN AWAY BY THIS REVELATION FROM GOD WHEN I ASKED HIM POINT BLANK WHAT SIN WAS IN SCRIPTURE...............

HE said Satan's Insidious Nemesis, needless to say I said, "What does that mean?" HE ever so lovingly said to me just look up the 2 words.............

So I did...........

NOW HERES THE EXPOSE' IN THIS REVELATION SO READ CAREFULLY AND GO OVER IT AGAIN, AND AGAIN UNTIL YOU COME TO SOME LEVEL OF UNDERSTANDING.............REMEMBERING, OUR ADVERSARY DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW THIS INFORMATION AT ALL, BUT WILL ACTUALLY TRY TO BLOCK YOU FROM KNOWING IT, BECAUSE IT IT GOD EXPOSING HIS ADVERSARY POINT BLANK.

When you look at those words SIN that are in Scripture, you will discove a very subtle BUT POWERFUL TRUTH...........

GENESIS 4:7 This part of Genesis is the story where Cain is considering killing Abel his Brother, and GOD has a conversation with him, right before he kills Abel...........This is how it reads in a KJV= KING JAMES VERSION.

If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? And if thou doest not well, SIN lieth at the door, HIS desire shall be for you, but you shall rule over HIM..........

DO YOU HEAR THERE WHAT GOD IS SHOWING US, THAT WORD SIN HAS IS A MASCULINE PRONOUN, OR MEANING IT IS PERSONIFIED !

PERSONIFIED= HAVING THE ATTRIBUTES OF PERSONALITY, INTERACTION WITH YOU, INTERPRETATION OF CIRCUMSTANCES TO YOU, LISTENING TO YOU, SPEAKING TO YOU, ETC.......

Ok, NOW LOOK IN THE BOOK OF ROMANS STARTING AT CHAPTER 5 AND READING ALL THE WAY THROUGH CHAPTER 8.................There are 41 references to SIN being a NOUN, and only one reference to SIN being a VERB.......

Now please remember your 8TH GRADE ENGLISH CLASS STUDIES, NOUN= PERSON , PLACE OR THING

VERB= DESCRIPTIVE ACTION WORD........SO 40 TIMES IN ROMANS CHAP. 5 THRU 8 GOD IS SAYING TO US THIS IS AN ENTITY INTERACTING AGAINST US..................CHECK THIS SCRIPTURE OUT NOW THAT YOU KNOW THIS........

The wages of SIN is death, but the gift of GOD is Eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our LORD......

SO IN OTHER WORDS WHEN YOU WORK FOR SOMEONE THEY PAY YOU WAGES RIGHT? WELL GUESS WHO'S BEEN PAYING YOU SIN'S WAGES........? ON THE FLIP SIDE, GOD'S GIFT IS ETERNAL LIFE.......

THIS IS A PICTURE PORTRAYAL OF TWO DIFFERENT INDIVIDUALS AND WHAT YOU GET FROM EACH..

MORE TO FOLLOW...........

SeekinHIM

S

SeekinHIM

PRECIOUS,

HERE'S A FEW MORE SCRIPTURES AND I THINK AS YOU READ THEM THIS TRUTH IS GOING TO START TO MAKE SENSE.............................

OK NOW REMEMBER, WE ARE GOING TO COMPARE OR SHOW YOU TWO DIFFERENT ENTITIES HERE, OR PERSONNA'S OR POWERS.................

Even so consider yourselves dead to SIN but alive to GOD in CHRIST JESUS ROMANS 6:11 ( do you see the 2 here?)

Having been freed from SIN you became slaves to RIGHTEOUSNESS................(Now righteousness is ONLY an attribute of GOD) ROMANS 6:18

For when you were SLAVES of SIN, you were free in regards to righteousness. (slaves serve a literal master....) ROMANS 6:20

But I see a different LAW in the members of my body, WAGING WAR AGAINST THE LAW OF MY MIND, AND MAKING ME A PRISONER OF THE LAW OF SIN which is in my members.................WOW, THIS IS REVEALING, PLEASE READ BELOW......* ROMANS 7:23

.......so that , as SIN REIGNED IN DEATH, even so GRACE would REIGN throught righteousness to eternal life through JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD....
ROMANS 5:21 (Only an Entity or Power can REIGN in any realm........)

Ok one more and then I would like you to look up the rest and just read them for yourself...................And here's a little test for you...............ONLY ONE SCRIPTURE IN CHAPTERS 5 - 8 OF ROMANS HAS A REFERENCE TO SIN AS A VERB.................See if you can find the one.

Ok, I want to talk about this one in particular because this is the REVELATION OF SIN AS A PERSONNA TO PAUL THE APOSTLE................HE IDENTIFIES WHERE WE ARE HAVING THE PROBLEM............REMEMBER, HE JUST WENT THROUGH THIS LONG DRAWN OUT PROCESS AND PROBLEM WITH THIS STATEMENT....................I want to do good but I keep messing up, but I know it's rigth for me to do good, but everytime I try I just keep messing up ( LOOSE PARAPHRASE )

Ok what we are seeing here is GOD revealing to PAUL, why he is struggling, and more importantly WITH WHOM HE IS STRUGGLING................

READ THEM ALL THE WAY THROUGH.............STARTING AT CHAPTER 5 .............ALL THE WAY THROUGH TO CHAPTER 8 OF ROMANS...........

MORE TO FOLLOW............

SeekinHIM

S

SeekinHIM

My friends,

Please challenge yourselves here, and look into these Scriptures, and when it "clicks" then send a little note to say so......................

THE SECRET TO THIS IS SIMPLE...................JUST ASK THE FATHER IN JESUS NAME TO SHOW YOU THIS, HE WILL OPEN UP YOUR UNDERSTANDING

SeekinHIM

S

SeekinHIM

PRECIOUS BRIDE OF CHRIST,

Please look into this....When you look at the HEIRARCHY OF DEMONIC POWER, in EPHESIANS 6- I ASK YOU, WHAT ARE THE FIERY DARTS ?

THESE ARE MENTIONED IN VERSE 16. Take a much closer look at the ARMOR OF GOD..................What is it comprised of........what is it made of ?

THE BELT OF TRUTH-

THE BREASTPLATE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS-

YOUR FEET SHOD WITH PEACE-

THE SHEILD OF FAITH-

THE HELMET OF SALVATION-

THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT-

I AM GOING TO SAY THIS RIGHT HERE............IF YOUR ARMOR IS NOT ON, OR A PIECE IS MISSING, YOU ARE IN TROUBLE..............

PRECIOUS, THIS IS A WAR WE ARE IN IF YOU HAVN'T BEEN TOLD THIS, WOW, FORGIVE YOUR TEACHER...........AND LEARN. THIS IS PROBABLY

WHY YOU ARE GETTING HAMMERED IN YOUR LIVES, IF YOU ARE.............I WILL BE DOING A TEACHING SOON ON THIS.........LOOK FOR IT!

SeekinHIM