Satan has the best music

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Foxxtale

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rCU_nUoPY4[/video]

I disagree ;) he just needs the noise to drown out the truth.

Spartacus1122

Banned [Reason: insulting CC admin in previous pos
Jun 9, 2012
That's why all the best rock bands and artists probably went down below... hahaha :D

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
I disagree ;) he just needs the noise to drown out the truth.
Oh my goodness... Foxxtale, it now says that YOU started this thread, since the troll is gone. Lol... :D

F

Foxxtale

lol! well that is certainly interesting. I do believe I just got trolled XD

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
Troll, and RE-troll! Epic!

F

Foxxtale

well played, moderator... well played. XD

W

wwjd_kilden

*looks around* Where did I leave this thread? I was so sure it was in my pocket!

P

psychomom

I'm just happy to have this clarified! I'm sitting here thniking, "our sweet foxxtale??? NO WAY would she do this!"
and also thinking, "hubbawhaaaaa????" lol
~el

U

Ugly

I'm just happy to have this clarified! I'm sitting here thniking, "our sweet foxxtale??? NO WAY would she do this!"
and also thinking, "hubbawhaaaaa????" lol
~el
You do see that foxxtails name is BLUE. :eek: not PINK! ;)

P

psychomom

You do see that foxxtails name is BLUE. :eek: not PINK! ;)
Thanks, ugly, for that. This is what happens when I get up in the middle of the night and try to do things ante-coffee! lol Honestly, something about this has been haunting me for hours, and now I know what it was. :(
I really do know he's a young man...just a senior moment.

My apologies, foxxtale! Forgive an elderly lady? :)

O

OFM

Satan Music sucks no way whoever started this topic is not a christian and thats that,some Troll started it i is sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.