Say Something Encouraging.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Galatea

I'm not a zombie expert but they get cranky I hear all the time.
I am actually a vampire zombie. I am cranky all the time, but even more so when I don’t get brains.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
As a Child of GOD, as JESUS is, so are you in this world. So don't be afraid of them who persecute you.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Nice Try!

Hey! Sister Galatea if ever you will read this message...I just want you to know that I really appreciate you and our conversations in my inbox...thank you so much ❤ God bless you ❤ it is sad to see you leave...but only you know what's best for you...Hope to see u back in CC again :)

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Nice Try!

Hey! Sister Galatea if ever you will read this message...I just want you to know that I really appreciate you and our conversations in my inbox...thank you so much ❤ God bless you ❤ it is sad to see you leave...but only you know what's best for you...Hope to see u back in CC again :)
That's sad, I kinda liked joking with her.

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
Praise the Lord! Though the skies may be overcast and the wind cold and bitter, the Son is always shining and His love is ever warming and peaceful!

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
Revelation 21:4
His promises are worth seeking and believing my friends! Amen?

J

joefizz

If you're a cat, everything will be fine for you. If you're not...then you're outta luck. :p
Because the cat's the only cat who knows where it's at!(aristo cats reference)

L

loverofjesus27

You got this. Everything is going to be just fine. You got it.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
You are limitless. You can do all things through CHRIST. Glory to GOD.

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
When you are in your deepest despair and deepest need and call upon the Lord, He draws you near. When that happens and you pray for answers, pray for peace, pray for healing, claiming in full faith and trust, open yourself to His will, give Him total control, and thank Him for unanswered prayer with heartfelt praise, He brings light, comfort, and rains blessings upon you beyond what you need!
God is using the despair and problems that sin has caused in my life at my lowest point ever to show me that He is the solid rock for me to forever stand! Thankyou Jesus!
He uses His body, us, His hands and feet. I will forever be willing to serve as His hands and feet because I now fully understand the purpose He has in mind!

Last edited:

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Remember the Word of the LORD, "Then you will know that I am the LORD, and anyone who trusts in me will not be disappointed (Isaiah 49:23)."
Trust in the LORD your GOD ALMIGHTY.
Wait on HIM and you see HIS GLORY upon your Life and all your situations.
HE is watching over HIS WORD to perform it.
Thank YOU LORD JESUS.

L

loverofjesus27

TOday will be a better day.

T

toinena

It can't get worse than this! I am not sure that is very encouraging but that was the best I could come up with on a day like this.

DiscipleDave

Sep 4, 2012
It is better to remain as i am, you will be much happier.
i have been celibate for over 10 years.
i now can have 100% of my time devoted to pleasing God.
Married; i had to have 50% devoted to pleasing God and 50% devoted to pleasing wife. And even that was not enough for her.
i remember a time when i was doing my ministry and my wife came in ask me to go on a walk with her. i told her "Honey, i really want to go on a walk with you, but i have to finish talking with this person first then we will, OK?" She left mad. She was mad at me for a day or two over that one. Doesn't matter i was trying to talk a person out of killing himself.
Now, i don't have to please anybody but God. And i have never been more happy in my life.

^i^

††† In His Holy and Precious Name, Jesus Christ †††

DiscipleDave

Saturn

Apr 30, 2014
sorrow may last for a night, but joy comes in the morning.