Scripture on my mind!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
Recently during prayer I have one particular verse/s that reoccuer as I am praying. This is in the broad general intercession for the lost people of the town I live in, that they may hear the voice of Jesus and Live.

"Truly, truly, I say to you, an hour is coming, and is now here, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live. (John 5:25 ESV)

I know there are many verse that one can pray, but this one is constantly in the fore thought of my mind when praying for my own town.

Have you got any similar verses that God has put into your heart while praying, please share?

Blessings

Phil

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Be still and know that I am God.
I believe God Our Father wants me to be quiet and let Him speak. :)
Also..
God never tires or wearies, His understanding , no one can fathom!
This scripture brings great comfort in knowing God Our Father will not give up on us.
and...
It is in our weakness that Gods power is made perfect.
this brings comfort in my failings and glory to God!
and
and soon, we shall see face to face!
Its hard wait for this, to look into the eyes of Jesus.

All of God's word is comfort food that feeds the heart, and the only gain is Jesus!

God bless,
pickles

A

AnandaHya

Romans 8:9-11 (New King James Version)

9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His. 10 And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. 11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
John 17:20
I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in me through their word,

John 10:16
And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd.