Sea of Galilee or Dead Sea

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mulehide

The Sea of Galilee is full of life and is surrounded by lush land. The Dead Sea truly is dead/lifeless. The difference? The Sea of Galilee has water flowing in and out.

We as Christians in order to be fully alive must also have inflow and outflow. It is good to worship Jesus and hear from the Lord. That is needful even. But unless we then share the love of Jesus and witness to others we become stagnant then dead then stinky.

On the flip side, if we give and give and give, but never take time to "refill our spiritual tank", we will dry up like many lakes have.

The answer? Take all from the Lord we can get and give it out as fast as we can.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Nice, I like this.
Good words !
God bless, pickles

M

Mulehide

Nice, I like this.
Good words !
God bless, pickles
Thanks. God brought it to mind during church last night and I couldn't get it off my heart and mind. So, I posted it! True to CC lol

L

lighthousejohn

The Sea of Galilee is full of life and is surrounded by lush land. The Dead Sea truly is dead/lifeless. The difference? The Sea of Galilee has water flowing in and out.

We as Christians in order to be fully alive must also have inflow and outflow. It is good to worship Jesus and hear from the Lord. That is needful even. But unless we then share the love of Jesus and witness to others we become stagnant then dead then stinky.

On the flip side, if we give and give and give, but never take time to "refill our spiritual tank", we will dry up like many lakes have.

The answer? Take all from the Lord we can get and give it out as fast as we can.
God never gives us anything that He doesn't want us to share with others! That applies to every aspect of our lives, materially as well as spiritually. When we give from our cup, it provides more opportunity for Him to continue to overflow that cup.

Blessings to you!

In Christ,
John

C

charisenexcelcis

If we refuse to minister to others we die spiritually. If we refuse to recieve ministry we die spiritually. There is only one parth to spiritual health.

M

Mulehide

If we refuse to minister to others we die spiritually. If we refuse to recieve ministry we die spiritually. There is only one parth to spiritual health.
Amen brother!

M

Mulehide

God never gives us anything that He doesn't want us to share with others! That applies to every aspect of our lives, materially as well as spiritually. When we give from our cup, it provides more opportunity for Him to continue to overflow that cup.

Blessings to you!

In Christ,
John
Thank you for adding this. Good insight.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009

Blessings to you!

In Christ,
John
Thankyou John,I guess this means that I should stop holding back on sharing what is put on my heart?
Ive hesitaded, as I wondered wether I would over post.
Funny thing is, someone always seemed to post on the same thing when I hesitated.:eek:
When God Our Father wants His message given, He makes sure it is witnessed to. :)
In Jesus, God bless.
pickles