Searching for a new job.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Seeking-Christ

Some of you who have been following my posts know that I have been working a job that I don't like. Part of the reason I don't like it because I got nobody to talk too. I'm alone almost all the time. The teachers treat me like I don't exist, or not important enough to even say hi too. But the biggest reason why I hate my job is what it is doing to my body. It's wrecking my feet, and the medication that helps my feet from going bad, is wrecking my kidneys. That means it is time to start looking for a new job. Now I got a big problem. My stupid learning problems, makes this harder. It effects things like driving. And I'm not good with resumes and letters.

My job gave me arthritis in my both of my feet. And I have a problem called Neuromas.

I got no idea what kind of job I should try to get. I'm hoping that while I'm off of work, during the 2 months of Summer, that my dad will help me get around and find something new. I guess there are a lot of places hiring because there is a shortage of people who are willing to work.

blueskies

Apr 2, 2022
Pacific Northwest
That means it is time to start looking for a new job.
It is very important to take care of your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health while you’re job hunting.

I will pray for Almighty Father to help encourage your heart, heal your body and nurture your spiritual well being while job hunting and for our Lord Jesus Christ to shepherd you through these transitions.

Best to you my friend.

Jeremiah 29:11
“For I know the plans that I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.”

S

Seeking-Christ

Right now I'm having some problems. My Dad is a control freak. I think the best course of action is to start looking for a new job. He thinks the best course of action is to go the foot doctor first, and see if there is anything that can be done. I told him my old foot doctor told me that I'm going to continue to get worse. Oh brother! I hate fighting with my parents! My Dad always acts like He's got all the answers to everything. If only i didn't have other problems I would have moved out a long time ago!

Jan 31, 2020
Some of you who have been following my posts know that I have been working a job that I don't like. Part of the reason I don't like it because I got nobody to talk too. I'm alone almost all the time. The teachers treat me like I don't exist, or not important enough to even say hi too. But the biggest reason why I hate my job is what it is doing to my body. It's wrecking my feet, and the medication that helps my feet from going bad, is wrecking my kidneys. That means it is time to start looking for a new job. Now I got a big problem. My stupid learning problems, makes this harder. It effects things like driving. And I'm not good with resumes and letters.

My job gave me arthritis in my both of my feet. And I have a problem called Neuromas.

I got no idea what kind of job I should try to get. I'm hoping that while I'm off of work, during the 2 months of Summer, that my dad will help me get around and find something new. I guess there are a lot of places hiring because there is a shortage of people who are willing to work.
So sorry to hear about your job and health situation, friend. I can only imagine the amount of stress you might be experiencing right now. I'll pray for you, that God will lead you to a job He had planned for you. and provide for all your needs.

S

Seeking-Christ

I want to give you guys an update. Currently I'm having a lot of problems with my Parents! I ask that you will pray that God will speak to their Hearts. Because every time I talk to them about searching for a new job, my dad gets upset and just starts yelling. :( Please don't ask me to try and explain it. I can't. I don't understand it, myself.

S

Seeking-Christ

Today I was on Amazon looking for a GPS. Maybe tomorrow I might order one. I got problems with driving. I get lost easy, and keeping all the highway lanes in order. Is hard for me.

Flowergirl19

Jun 1, 2021
The Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

S

Seeking-Christ

Update:

I'm currently looking into GPSes. If I can't find one that I can use then I won't be able to get out and look for a new job.

IanC

Jan 31, 2020
I want to give you guys an update. Currently I'm having a lot of problems with my Parents! I ask that you will pray that God will speak to their Hearts. Because every time I talk to them about searching for a new job, my dad gets upset and just starts yelling. :( Please don't ask me to try and explain it. I can't. I don't understand it, myself.
Thanks for sharing this update with us, friend. I'll continue to pray that you'll find the job you've been seeking, where you'll meet people who will be a blessing to you. Also, I pray that the situation at your home will settle down, and your parents will support you in any way possible. May you experience God's abundant grace and peace during this difficult time.

S

Seeking-Christ

I got two gpses, but I have not been able to get out looking yet. Things are not coming together very fast. It seems that there are some health issues plaguing me. And some technology learning curve plaguing me too.