Selling house

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

I_Believe

Hey everyone! I have been working on getting my house up for sell for a couple of months now. I am selling it myself, and Sunday decided to go ahead and put the sign in the yard as I had talked to a couple a people about it and they had never got back to me. I wanted to give them a heads up that it would be officially on the market soon. Well between Sunday evening and Monday afternoon we had four calls from other people interested in my house. I set up two showings Monday night and the first couple that came to look at the house decided to buy! I am so excited! But there are a couple things they want to check out before starting the paper work, they have given earnest money, but I am asking for prayer that things they wanted done first go smoothly and quickly so I can get this heavy burden lifted from me. Thank you all your prayers are greatly appreciated. I'll let you know how the deal turns out :)