Senator Graham threatens to withhold spending bill vote until Senate gets CIA briefing on Khashoggi

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said Wednesday that he is willing to hold up Congress' agenda -- including a spending bill meant to avert a partial government shutdown -- until the Senate hears from the CIA about the murder of Saudi activist Jamal Khashoggi.

Senators were briefed about Khashoggi's death by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Secretary of Defense James Mattis. But Graham said the briefing was "inadequate" because no one from the CIA attended. U.S. intelligence officials have concluded that the Saudi crown prince, Mohammed bin Salman, must have at least known of the plot, the CIA's findings have not been made public and President Trump has equivocated over who was to blame.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gr...e-until-senate-gets-cia-briefing-on-khashoggi

Video:

https://video.foxnews.com/v/5972727818001/#sp=show-clips

Graham "holding breath" ----------------->

BigSmile.gif

7seasrekeyed

that's what I love about the GOP

almost every one of them think they should have been the President

they never stick together and that is why the Dems beat em so often

the Dems stick together like crazy glue...

neither party is much to write to home about at this time...my opinion of course

I hope he holds his breath till he turns purple :LOL:...I heard you pass out first tho

as Clinton said, 'what difference does it make?' (I think it was horrendous but they have been living like that in the middle east since forever. )

as if the US never had anyone bumped off ...

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Yes, and no, in this instance he is right.........they were not told the truth/whole truth, and he has a right to demand it. as for the dems, they oft times use this way of getting information they want........they tried it with the Judicial nominations all this year......

now, i am no fan of either party, but, in this instance, he is right.......

(how do you know he is holding his breath? does it say that in the article? he could just have a somber expression on his face)

:)

he can be a somber person at times

7seasrekeyed

That's what made me chuckle.

Well, Graham got his wish to be briefed/meet with the CIA.
he ran. he lost. still grates on him it seems

when an individual cannot let go of their own 'importance' and see the bigger picture, you get a glimpse of why the GOP cannot get their act together. they all say they want to run for 'the good of the country' few actually behave that way once elected IMO

running together is about the only thing I give the dems credit for.

obviously, the US needs another party to deflate the egos of the other 2 :cool: