Sexual assault

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
Again, true sexual assault should be prosecuted as severely as possible...personally, I think a bullet in the head would be appropriate for child predators, but that's another topic....

There are just too many cases of people coming out of the woodwork YEARS later. Like the woman who tearfully told about her 18 year old son that Kevin Spacey allegedly groped. This happened two years ago....

Several questions come to mind... what was your 18 yr old son doing "partying" with Kevin Spacey? What else happened besides the "groping" ? If it was so traumatic for your son, why did you wait two years to bring charges against him?

I also understand what Ugly said about trauma, and being afraid of being "exposed".... this just seems a little like "jumping on the bandwagon", on the surface.

Remember the Michael Jackson issues? CHILDREN being allowed, even encouraged, to spend the weekend with a grown man in his "playground".... then the parents being outraged (with dollar signs in their eyes) when finding out little Johnny got molested? (allegedly, of course) What parent would allow their child to spend the weekend with an adult stranger? Even if he was "famous" ?

Dec 12, 2013
It does seem to be going off the rails a bit....I agree that one who is guilty needs to be put to the stocks.......but it seems lately that many women are being easily offended and or claiming sexual assault when guy states they look hot or might compliment them in a way that is a little edgy.....in our law suit friendly world, when one can break into a house and get stuck in a garage for a week on dog food and Pepsi and then sue and win...no wonder so many are filing law suits.....

Dec 12, 2013
Again, true sexual assault should be prosecuted as severely as possible...personally, I think a bullet in the head would be appropriate for child predators, but that's another topic....

There are just too many cases of people coming out of the woodwork YEARS later. Like the woman who tearfully told about her 18 year old son that Kevin Spacey allegedly groped. This happened two years ago....

Several questions come to mind... what was your 18 yr old son doing "partying" with Kevin Spacey? What else happened besides the "groping" ? If it was so traumatic for your son, why did you wait two years to bring charges against him?

I also understand what Ugly said about trauma, and being afraid of being "exposed".... this just seems a little like "jumping on the bandwagon", on the surface.

Remember the Michael Jackson issues? CHILDREN being allowed, even encouraged, to spend the weekend with a grown man in his "playground".... then the parents being outraged (with dollar signs in their eyes) when finding out little Johnny got molested? (allegedly, of course) What parent would allow their child to spend the weekend with an adult stranger? Even if he was "famous" ?
Agree and only after a modern version of the play "nut cracker" with new props such as a ball peen hammer and an anvil.......

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Don't know if this is the right place for this---
Let me start by saying that any one guilty of Sexual assault should be punished accordingly.

It seem that the news is full of women making charges of sexual assault. Some of the charges are from decades ago.
It seems that those accused are judged by the media as guilty just by the fact they are accused.
Some are suffering loss of jobs, etc.
My question is why did these people wait so long?
Should we not wait until those accused have a fair trial before we condemn them?
I have reached the point of being afraid to even open the door for a lady any more.
I understand your concern.. I do my best to avoid woman these days because all they have to do is level an accusation and your life will be ruined.. feminism has just kept on getting more and more extreme and they now have so much power that they are strangling society..

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
The most hilarious thing is that joe biden spoke out against it...tho hes worse than most accused
I can imagine guys being scared now. Its ridiculous whats going on.

S

Susanna

Assault? I just scold the guy or whip his butt...maybe I even crack a smile and say thanks.

There's no judge that would actually believe that I'm not able to take properly care of a guy like that myself, and hand me even a nickel for suing. Hahaha.

Aug 2, 2009
The most hilarious thing is that joe biden spoke out against it...tho hes worse than most accused
I can imagine guys being scared now. Its ridiculous whats going on.
Yea these last couple of days I've been wondering who in hollywood is shaking in their boots right now..

And what amazes me is that Bill Cosby has over 50 women accusing him and a bunch of celebs still defend him and think he's innocent.

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2016
are demons making men sexual assault children and babies? i read a story online where a man raped a baby and put her in the hospital with a rectovaginal fistula[h=3][/h]

Feb 28, 2016
have ya'll ever noticed how 'sexual perversion' in our world is all pervading now, in every country,
in some form or another?? some 'out' and some 'inside', going all the way back to the 'GARDEN'...

most of us, both sexes', have had some very un-comfortable experiences, some that we
would not or could not ever talk about, or many just simply 'turn OFF the switch in order
to keep some kind of sanity and survive in the world..

but, these days, it's all laid-out there, especially in the different media accesses; it's horrible really,
the darkness and the nightmarish innuendos that accompany so many in this satanic-evil-world...

may our Holy Saviour help those who need His Blessed Assurance, Protection, release from these bondages...

blessedby1

Aug 15, 2017
“The heart is deceitful above all things,
And desperately wicked;
Who can know it?
Jeremiah 17:9

This verse explanations sin in the world. Perhaps the Bride of Christ, us, need to encourage each other to share God’s love with lost souls. We are all called to be farmers, and being so, we called to plant those seeds.

1 Corinthians 3:6 I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase.

Perhaps this could be a call to those of us who have not been willing to share God’s love- the Gospel, shared in love, with love and through love. We are all called to share God’s love- it the Holy Spirit who changes men’s hearts.
As we plant or as we water- it matters not, because God will receive the Glory.

Feb 7, 2015
Seems to happen a lot with people of power and money. They think they can be above the law or pay lawyers to get them out of the messes they make for themselves. Victims are usually underlings that don't have the money or the strength to go through the wringing out the court will put them through.

Or the person in power just pays them off to shut them up.

Or in my case you are a child who loves candy and animals and the dirty old men on the block do bad things telling you not to tell anyone and you can play with the animals or have the candy. I was so young and didn't know it was wrong. Until much later. I have suffered and so have several of my previous relationships with men.
To people suffering due to previous things like this that happened, it is hard to understand that it honestly is the supposedly "concerned" adults who often created mental and emotional devastation that never, in a million years, would have even entered the child's mind during the time.... and possibly never would have, for their entire lives, had not the "helpful" adults made very sure just how "dirty" and "violated" those children understood they now were.

Far more emotional damage often happens to many children in the name of "social vindictiveness" on the part of adults, than ever occurs out of honest concern for the mental wellbeing of the child.

Last edited: