Shall We Not think by Btron Gene Mace

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 31, 2016
Shall we not think
of our fellow body as honored
far beyond the mindset here we dwell
and not esteem our God given ones
who serve in Godly might?
Those who lead us
were sent to feed us
and so we honor and heed them
who bring us into the presence of God...

B

bikerchaz

I honour my God when in my mind I contemplate
of those he chose to bring His word that I might know Him in fullness of His knowledge.
I Give thanks to God for their portion in my life,
that in that day they shall stand and receive the honour due from God almighty.
Who by their strength from God received,
did set their way to prove His word and steadfastly with trembling hearts endured.
For their leading is fruitful and to the living waters I now drink my full,
and to the table of the Lord I make my feast upon his flesh and blood and am able to receive His body in mine.
And I do give thanks for those who delivered me such a message of life that fills my heart,
and now to my lord of life only I do look to dwell within His presence now and for all eternity assured. Thank you my King.

Sep 17, 2016
The one who can cause you to be pleasant for He to be around with you