SHOCKING!! Real Names of God/Jesus Exposed - OH REALLY????

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

miktre

Liked this video and thought it should be shared.:)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWB8kz-0UWI[/video]

May 21, 2009
Is this good or bad? I don't even want to see anyone talking bad about my Lord.

G

giantone

People shouldn't be concerned if they know God's name, They should be much more concerned that God knows there name. And if they don't give God the time of day God has nothing to respond to.

And no, he wasn't talking bad about Jesus or God, the guy on the video was talking about how stupid people are. (not in those words but I call them stupid)

M

mcubed

This was a very good video. Understanding how Yeshua could be G-d was one of the hardest things for me.
Deuteronomy 6:4. Hear, O Israel, Jehovah our God is one Jehovah.

However Scripture interprets Scripture and these are just a few that convinced me that Yeshua is G-d.

Isaiah 48:12-16: 12. Listen to me, O Jacob and Israel, My called; I am He; I am the first, I also am the last.... 16. Come near to Me, hear this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning. From the time that it was, I was there; and now the Lord Jehovah, and His Spirit, has sent Me.Verse 12 identifies the Me of verse 16 as the first and the last, a title of divinity declaring the attribute of eternity (from eternity past to eternity future), a title applied to Messiah Yeshua in Revelation 1:4-8. With this in mind, let's take a closer looks at verse 16: ...and now the Lord Jehovah (God the Father), and His Spirit (the Holy Spirit), has sent Me (Messiah Yeshua).

There are two examples in the Tanach in which YHVH refers to not just one person, but two.
They are Genesis 19:24 and Zechariah 2:8-9. The clearest of the two is the latter: 8. For so says Jehovah of Hosts: He has sent me after glory, to the nations who stripped you; for he who touches you touches the pupil of His eye. 9. For behold, I will shake My hand over them, and they shall be a prize for their servants. And you shall know that Jehovah of Hosts has sent me. (Both the sender and the one sent are called Jehovah - two in number, not one.)

May 21, 2009
Ok so I watched it. Yes there are many names of God. WE still have to pray to the Father in the name of Jesus. The Jesus part is very important.

Feb 9, 2010
Jesus means Jehovah is salvation.Jesus is above the name Jehovah but it includes the name Jehovah.Jesus is the name that is above all names not only in this world but in the world to come.
God revealed the name Jehovah to the Jews when He brought them out of Egypt to identify His character and means physical deliverance.God used compound names of Jehovah to identify each of His characters and blessings on Israel.God revealed the name Jesus to identify His character and means spiritual deliverance and all the compound names of Jehovah are in the name Jesus.

Since Jesus is the name that is above all names not only in this world but in the world to come it would have to be above the name Jehovah.That means that the Father's name is Jesus for God the Father would have to have the greater name in the world to come.

This might not set right with some people who believe that the Father and Son are separate which they are but that is Spirit and flesh.The Father and Son share the same name.

Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell(Proverbs 30:4).

God the Father would reveal His new name to the Jews in which the prophet Agur asked what is His name,the Father,and what is His Son's name if you can tell.The Father and Son would hsare the same name for Jesus is God manifest in flesh and Jesus said if you had seen Him you have seen the Father.Jesus said He came to declare the name of the Father,manifest the name of the Father.What name did He come to declare and manifest,the name of Jesus His Father's name.

Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I(Isaiah 52:6).

God the Father told the Jews that He would reveal His new name to them and speak to them.

But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting(Micah 5:2)

The Bible says when Jesus comes He will have no beginning.

Jesus is the name of the Father and of the Son.

Matt

M

miktre

Ok so I watched it. Yes there are many names of God. WE still have to pray to the Father in the name of Jesus. The Jesus part is very important.
I agree with you there. Experiencing a fox hole like event myself I can tell you it is the name Jesus Christ you cry out and no other name.

S

Shwagga

YEAH I UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS SAYING, PRAISE ישוע and our heavenly אבא יהוה!!!!!