Should the US execute the drug dealers?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

NewStuff17

Dec 30, 2017
No. Purchasing drugs and selling drugs are symptoms of other issues. Purchasing drugs usually means that someone is trying to escape a difficult reality or they are doing it to have fun. Either way, they should look for more constructive ways to reach their goals.

The same thing with selling. The dealers desire money. Most people in their right mind want a legal way to earn money. If they are choosing an illegal way, they may have found that their options are too limited.

No one holds a gun to anyone's head to buy drugs. It is always a choice. The situation that has brought them that low in life should be addressed. Otherwise, you are just killing people without addressing the why's.

Feb 28, 2016
we have read about the 'new drugs' and have had a very close friend's daughter
who is in college become a 'victim', almost losing her eye-site - these demonic mixtures
are only meant to 'kill or permanently disable so many innocents -

should they be done away with??? YES, as soon as they are caught...

S

Susanna

I don't know.

The lawmakers have been making stricter and stricter laws on drugs, but things have just gotten worse. It's so much money in the drug business, and the legislation really makes drug crimes pay off.

Jan 6, 2018
No. Purchasing drugs and selling drugs are symptoms of other issues. Purchasing drugs usually means that someone is trying to escape a difficult reality or they are doing it to have fun. Either way, they should look for more constructive ways to reach their goals.

The same thing with selling. The dealers desire money. Most people in their right mind want a legal way to earn money. If they are choosing an illegal way, they may have found that their options are too limited.

No one holds a gun to anyone's head to buy drugs. It is always a choice. The situation that has brought them that low in life should be addressed. Otherwise, you are just killing people without addressing the why's.

AdolfHipster

Jan 15, 2018
I know you've stated that on occasion you and Dude agree on something, but I'm uncertain if your "yeah right" was sarcastic or yet another occurrence you and he agree. Do you believe there are or aren't any legitimate "medical applications" for marijuana?

Dec 9, 2011
Only if they get to do the same to Big Pharma... The only difference is the government allows some toxic ineffective drugs to be legal while making other drugs illegal (marijuana, cocaine, etc...) so they don't need to use terrorism to deal their drugs like the cartels. Okay, maybe I'm being a bit unfair in comparing Big Pharma to drug cartels, but it isn't that hyperbolic.

I don't think killing drug dealers is an effective way to stop illegal drugs. Did drugs stop when Pablo Escobar was killed? What happened? Oh... other drug Lords come into power and other cartels get stronger? What would be the point in killing them then? Revenge? I'd rather they lock them up personally... but NOT in their own prisons like Escobar did, what a joke. lol They fear American prisons, send them there.

Even drugs follow in the same basic supply/demand. If people stopped using, they would stop making because it wouldn't be profitable. It sounds like the best plan is to deliver people from addiction rather than killing drug dealers.
I wanted to like your post but something about your nickname Is confusing me,I just don't know.

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila
Is there a US state that punishes any guilty of manufacturing, selling or both illegal drugs?