Signs of the end of the Age

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

calvina

Matt.24:4-14(NIV ver.)
JESUS answered"watch out that no one deceives you,for many will come in my name,claiming,'i am the Christ,'and will deceive many.you will hear of wars and rumors of wars,but see to it that you are not alarmed.such things must happen,but the end is still to come.Nations will rise against nation,and kingdom against kingdom.there will be famines and earthquakes in various places.all these are the beginning of birth pains.
Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death,and you will be hated by all nations because of me.at that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.because of the increase of wickedness,the love of most will grow cold.but he who stands firm to end will be saved.and this GOSPEL of the Kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations,and then the end will come.

M

motojojo

And today's Gospel is that which is but is not but yet is!!!

Nov 30, 2009
Is this going to turn into one of those "Obama the antichrist!" "The Pope is the antichrist!" things?

If so, give me a heads up so I can cut and run before the moderators come in here and start the hammering.

May 21, 2009
Everything will be shaken all around you. Even you will be shaken. The area around your feet (standing on the rock) is the only thing that will save you.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Good words Calvina.
Our guide to understanding is the scriptures, and thankyou God Our Father for these.
But another witness is His children. I am seeing a growing depth of faith , understanding and love for Jesus Our Lord and Savior as never before.
Jesus spoke to his Holy Spirit being poured out on all as we aproach the time of victory.
Although only Our Father is privy to the time of victory.
We all as children of God in Jesus must keep seeking the goal in Jesus.
God bless, pickles