Signs of the Times

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 1, 2017
Dang, part of me is hoping this is fake news. I get that the Pope is trying to forge peace; but at what cost?

K

kaylagrl

Dang, part of me is hoping this is fake news. I get that the Pope is trying to forge peace; but at what cost?
I think its true,I saw in Huff Post and Ny Post...

K

kaylagrl

Any chance to find it on youtube? I don't have a facebook and I don't touch it.

I do see one on youtube but the signs they are holding are so filthy I dont think I could share it here. You may be able to see the video if you follow the link without signing into FB.

Feb 1, 2017
I do see one on youtube but the signs they are holding are so filthy I dont think I could share it here. You may be able to see the video if you follow the link without signing into FB.
I can't see any link on the facebook page and it prompts me to sign up for an account to see more. From what I can see on the video on that link they're singing some weird song and bowing down towards their idol in Mecca I presume. In my opinion that's way filthier than any words on any sign.

K

kaylagrl

Any chance to find it on youtube? I don't have a facebook and I don't touch it.

Still looking but cant find one that is decent. If you google women bow at womans march you will find it.But signs and titles are too filthy to put here.

K

kaylagrl

I can't see any link on the facebook page and it prompts me to sign up for an account to see more. From what I can see on the video on that link they're singing some weird song and bowing down towards their idol in Mecca I presume. In my opinion that's way filthier than any words on any sign.
True enough but I dont want the mods having to shut the thread down.I feel its important for people to see whats going on.I saw a picture from a conservative site the other day that made me cry and sickened me at the same time.At the march a woman had a fake abortion with fake blood. Disgusting and alarming,how Godless this world is becoming day and day.

Feb 1, 2017
Still looking but cant find one that is decent. If you google women bow at womans march you will find it.But signs and titles are too filthy to put here.
Oh I gotcha, this is from that feminist march. I seen some of that. Lol hilarious, the feminists allied with the muslims. On the surface it sounds like it makes no sense for feminists to ally with the most misogynistic false religion. However if one looks a little deeper it actually makes a lot of sense.

K

kaylagrl

Oh I gotcha, this is from that feminist march. I seen some of that. Lol hilarious, the feminists allied with the muslims. On the surface it sounds like it makes no sense for feminists to ally with the most misogynistic false religion. However if one looks a little deeper it actually makes a lot of sense.
I PMed you a link to another video.You'll see why I cant share it here.

Feb 1, 2017
I PMed you a link to another video.You'll see why I cant share it here.
Lol yea I watched it. Too many signs declaring their outrage over President Trump's most catchy phrase lol. Hilarious. As I said in the PM, I like how there is a little kid standing up while they are bowing towards the idol of Mecca and looking at his mom like "what the heck?"

Feb 28, 2016
many cannot master their own stubborn will,
so they will kill their blessed fate,
for God will not predestinate a fool to receive
honor...

notuptome

May 17, 2013
It is quite evident that Rome and Islam are very similar in their interests. Both are determined to build world empires based on religion. I predict that Islam will subdue Rome and create the one world religion that antichrist will rule and use to oppress Israel.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

K

kaylagrl

It is quite evident that Rome and Islam are very similar in their interests. Both are determined to build world empires based on religion. I predict that Islam will subdue Rome and create the one world religion that antichrist will rule and use to oppress Israel.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

I believe you are right.

K

kaylagrl

Thank you for the rep comment.

Feb 28, 2016
YW...:)........................................................................................