Singles forum has 125000 treads. So why is the Singles Room always empty?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shineyourlight

May 25, 2015
No age limit is being Enforced. Technically Singles, both room and forums, are 18+. Robo almost made it a requirement to be 18 or over, but at the time there was a regular who was under 18 and no one wanted her kicked out. I think if the chance came again people would be more willing to have that restriction up. The restriction also was going to include married, but don't think that would go over as well with people still.
I guess I wasn't aware of that simply because I have seen people who are under 18 on the forums currently.

C

Colt45Bullet

Letting married people in sort of defeats the Singles room purpose.

jsr1221

Jul 7, 2013
I would have to agree with that married folks in singles chat would defeat the purpose. My church has a ministry just for singles. The only one that's married is the one that's in charge of the ministry. It wouldn't make any sense if my church started to have married people partake in bible studies and activities that are just meant for singles. I don't really see it being any different on here.

C

Colt45Bullet

It would be a good idea for the moderator to be married.

C

Colt45Bullet

Well, if you were to do something like a "date night" it would be a good idea to have a moderator who is married. It doesnt matter who.

A

Ascent

I'M SINGLE!!! and here is some of my photography!! lol....random I know :) 10168004_686479634749284_2651274068692433826_n.jpg