Snowden's "little helper" arrives in Canada.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
From the BBC:

Snowden helper arrives in Canada after being granted asylum.

A woman who helped shelter Edward Snowden in Hong Kong has been granted asylum in Canada.

Vanessa Rodel and her seven-year-old daughter Keana arrived at Toronto Airport on Monday.

The 42-year-old says she is now "safe and free" and will settle in Montreal.

Ms Rodel was one of several refugees who gave ex-CIA employee Edward Snowden shelter while he was on the run for leaking details of US top-secret phone and internet surveillance.

The Philippines national fled sexual violence in 2002 and sought asylum in Hong Kong. In 2013, while her asylum case was ongoing, she was asked by her lawyer to shelter Edward Snowden in her apartment.

Her case for refugee status in Hong Kong was eventually rejected in 2017.

Upon arrival in Toronto, Ms Rodel told the South China Morning Post: "When I heard 'Welcome to Canada,' it just put a big smile on my face.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-47705770

Resident Trump gonna throw a fit when he hears about this on FOX "news" - or he could sign up at ChristianChat.

S

Susanna

From the BBC:

Snowden helper arrives in Canada after being granted asylum.

A woman who helped shelter Edward Snowden in Hong Kong has been granted asylum in Canada.

Vanessa Rodel and her seven-year-old daughter Keana arrived at Toronto Airport on Monday.

The 42-year-old says she is now "safe and free" and will settle in Montreal.

Ms Rodel was one of several refugees who gave ex-CIA employee Edward Snowden shelter while he was on the run for leaking details of US top-secret phone and internet surveillance.

The Philippines national fled sexual violence in 2002 and sought asylum in Hong Kong. In 2013, while her asylum case was ongoing, she was asked by her lawyer to shelter Edward Snowden in her apartment.

Her case for refugee status in Hong Kong was eventually rejected in 2017.

Upon arrival in Toronto, Ms Rodel told the South China Morning Post: "When I heard 'Welcome to Canada,' it just put a big smile on my face.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-47705770

Resident Trump gonna throw a fit when he hears about this on FOX "news" - or he could sign up at ChristianChat.
I believe he already is consulting certain threads on here before making any decisions😁.