So, I'm full of anti-wof talking points, prejudice and misinformed?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Horse Hockey stones. No one is judging by "gossip" but rather judging what they say by their own words and comparing it to what the Bible actually teaches. In short, your claim is false that we are gossiping. Check this out and you tell me if this is gossip. Did Jesus go to HELL for your Salvation

Secondly, and speaking of judging have you read Matthew 7:15-23? Jesus said to beware of false prophet who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. vs16, you will know them by their fruits etc. So the site I just gave you can you please tell where is the good fruit from someone who is teaching that Jesus took on Satans's nature and Satan tortured Jesus Christ in hell resulting in Jesus having to be born again in hell? Come on, what is fruitfull about that stones?

The Apostle Paul backs up what Jesus said at Acts 20:27-31 where he says to beware of wolves in sheeps clothing and how Paul warned them with tears to beware of these workers of darkness. And do you want to know the "kicker" in all of this? Read Ezekiel 3:18,19, "When I say to the wicked, You shall surely die; and you DO NOT WARN him or SPEAK OUT TO WARN the wicked from his wicked way THAT HE MAY LIVE, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity, BUT HIS BLOOD I WILL REQUIRE AT YOUR HAND." Vs19, Yet if you have warned the wicked, and he does not turn from his wickedness or from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered yourself." In other words, you have done your duty.

This brings me back to Matthew 7:21-23, "Not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of the Father who is in heaven. vs22, Many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miricles? Vs23, Then I will declare to them (which I personally consider the four most lethal words in the Bible) "I NEVER KNEW YOU." Depart from Me you who practice lawlessness." I suggest you also read 2 Peter 2:1-3. In short, if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything. :eek:

IN GOD THE SON,
bluto
Bluto, I don't agree with this either. And I don't know where Creflo or Copeland came up with this.

Even with "sod" interpretation, it will be found somewhere in the scriptures. I would have to see this about Jesus being born again.

My thing is about healing in the atonement, that connects with communion. There is my agreement. I've said over and over, I don't read wofs literature. I do my own studies.

So your point here is valid.

By the way, those Jesus spoke to and told them depart? Were never His to begin with.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
What is your belief Bluto concerning your post? Do you believe Jesus went into hell? I told you how I see it. But, did you say you agreed? I think your words were you understood what I was saying.

Ive heard some say that Jesus changed in appearance while on the Cross. Something to do with the Word mar. But, I've never looked at it.

This I would think could be possible.

bluto

Aug 4, 2016
Bluto, I don't agree with this either. And I don't know where Creflo or Copeland came up with this.

Even with "sod" interpretation, it will be found somewhere in the scriptures. I would have to see this about Jesus being born again.

My thing is about healing in the atonement, that connects with communion. There is my agreement. I've said over and over, I don't read wofs literature. I do my own studies.

So your point here is valid.

By the way, those Jesus spoke to and told them depart? Were never His to begin with.
Come on stones, don't you ever do your own homework? In your post you started out saying all of this is "gossip." What did you base that statement on stones? How do you know it was gossip? My point is the fact that your suppose to check things out before making "blanket" statements without even checking it out first.

Secondly, this whole issue has "NOTHING" to do with healing in the atonement. There's another thread on that issue. I already stated such in one of my other post on this thread. Thirdly, my take was already explained when I quoted 1 Peter 3:18-19. Check it out and tell what conclusion you come up with.

And as far as "sod" interpretation, it won't wash with these wof people. They are not saying stuff in secret like in the Kabdalah. These guys are outright employing "pershat" which means they are teaching what they think the text says. But that is not what happend. You ask me my view? Here it is according to Colossians 2:14,15, "having canceled out the certificate of debt consisting of decrees against us and which was hostile to us; and He/Jesus has taken it out of the way, HAVING NAILED IT TO THE CROSS. vs15, When he had DISARMED the rulers and authorities, He made A PUBLIC DISPLAY OF THEM, HAVING TRIUMPHED OVER THEM THROUGH HIM."

In other words, Jesus openly nailed everthing on that cross and not in hell like these heretics teach. Lastly, you ask about the word "mar?" Please read Isaiah 52:14, "Just as many were astonished at you, My people, So His/Jesus's appearance was MARRED MORE THAN ANY MAN. And His form more that the sons of men." In other words, Jesus was unreconizable. Got to run. :eek:

IN GOD THE SON,
bluto

Johnny_B

Mar 18, 2017
"Ladies and gentlemen, the serpent is a symbol of Satan. Jesus Christ knew the only way he would stop Satan was by becoming one in nature with him. You say, What did you say? What blasphemy is this? No, you hear this! He did not take my sin; He became my sin" (Benny Hinn, Benny Hinn broadcast on TBN, December 15, 1990).
"When Jesus cried "It is finished!" He was not speaking of the plan of redemption. There were still three days and nights to go through before He went to the throne. He was referring to the Abrahamic Covenant Jesus' death on the cross was only the beginning of the complete work of redemption" (Kenneth Copeland, "Jesus - Our Lord of Glory", Believer's Voice of Victory, April, 1982, p. 3).

IN GOD THE SON,
bluto
Am not Lancelot Bluto...but this scripture came to mind.

2Co 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Here is where the confusion came in you post II Corinthians 5:21 with no explainationad me to believe that you were posting it as the proof text for the herecy that Benny Hinn and the rest of the wof teacher have as a doctrine. If you do not believe that I am sorry for think you did. As far as loving the household of faith love is not letting someone believe in a heretical doctrine about the nature of God or in this case that His nature could be changed into the nature of satan, when the context is about imputation and our union with Christ at His death. Letting someone believe a heretical doctrine is not love not only is it a disrespect fpor the Scriptures and the Lord it is not loving either. Jude 1:3-4

“Beloved, although I was very eager to write to you about our common salvation, I found it necessary to write appealing to you to contend for the faith that was once for all delivered to the saints.4 For certain people have crept in unnoticed who long ago were designated for this condemnation, ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into sensuality and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.”

Jude writes to us to contend for the faith with those that do not hold to the faith that was delievered to us once and for all, it is not progressive and chnging with the times. We need to fall into the way Paul explains how the servant of the Lord would contend with those that have crept in with flase teachings. II Timothy 2:22-26
“So flee youthful passions and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, along with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.23 Have nothing to do with foolish, ignorant controversies; you know that they breed quarrels.24 And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil,25 correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth,26 and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, after being captured by him to do his will.”

Which reminds me of Hebrews 13:7-9 “Remember your leaders, those who spoke to you the word of God. Consider the outcome of their way of life, and imitate their faith.8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.9 Do not be led away by diverse and strange teachings, for it is good for the heart to be strengthened by grace, not by foods, which have not benefited those devoted to them.”

With Jesus being the same yesterday, today and forever, that makes it imposible for Him to have His nature change to the nature of satan. The Mounce translation captures the thought translation.

“He made him who knew no sin to be a sin-offering for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.”

He was made a sin offering for us by the imputation of our sins on Him so that He could suffer the pentalty of our sins for us, this is why the Father only placed the sins of His people on Jesus because if the Father would of place one sin on Christ of a person that ended up in hell He would be un-just in His punishment for the sins of His people. And we know that the Father is not un-just in the punishemnt of Christ for the sins of His people.

But sister if I misunderstood you please forgive me it was not my intention to misrepresent you, so what is you view of II Corinthians 5:21?

D

Depleted

Still waiting for Fi to sat anything of substance,

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Come on stones, don't you ever do your own homework? In your post you started out saying all of this is "gossip." What did you base that statement on stones? How do you know it was gossip? My point is the fact that your suppose to check things out before making "blanket" statements without even checking it out first.

Secondly, this whole issue has "NOTHING" to do with healing in the atonement. There's another thread on that issue. I already stated such in one of my other post on this thread. Thirdly, my take was already explained when I quoted 1 Peter 3:18-19. Check it out and tell what conclusion you come up with.

And as far as "sod" interpretation, it won't wash with these wof people. They are not saying stuff in secret like in the Kabdalah. These guys are outright employing "pershat" which means they are teaching what they think the text says. But that is not what happend. You ask me my view? Here it is according to Colossians 2:14,15, "having canceled out the certificate of debt consisting of decrees against us and which was hostile to us; and He/Jesus has taken it out of the way, HAVING NAILED IT TO THE CROSS. vs15, When he had DISARMED the rulers and authorities, He made A PUBLIC DISPLAY OF THEM, HAVING TRIUMPHED OVER THEM THROUGH HIM."

In other words, Jesus openly nailed everthing on that cross and not in hell like these heretics teach. Lastly, you ask about the word "mar?" Please read Isaiah 52:14, "Just as many were astonished at you, My people, So His/Jesus's appearance was MARRED MORE THAN ANY MAN. And His form more that the sons of men." In other words, Jesus was unreconizable. Got to run. :eek:

IN GOD THE SON,
bluto

Yes, I've done my homework. :)

I'm not interested in bringing down heretics. Am really wanting to know other spiritual truths, but in this matter I have to thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Whether Jesus became sin while on the Cross or while He was in hell, doesn't really matter but now I believe He did.

To say He became Satan? Can't say. Satan is a separate being. And to think this happened- He became sin- makes me love Jesus all the more. It also causes me to repent of ever flippantly used His name in vain for I see what an awesome Holy act He performed to redeem us back from satans hold on mankind. I can see why wrath from Father would be on unbelievers who reject Him even moreso.

So let's look at the word marred...

Isa 52:14 As H834  many H7227  were astonied H8074  at H5921  thee; his visage H4758  was so H3651  marred H4893  more than any man, H4480 H376  and his form H8389  more than the sons H4480 H1121  of men: H120

I use the KJV with Strongs to study. Then check other translations that I trust for truth, and listen to Holy Spirit while I study. This has not failed me yet. Nor do I believe it will.

Astonied or astonished:

[h=1]H8074[/h]
שָׁמֵם
shâmêm
shaw-mame'
A primitive root; to stun (or intransitively grow numb), that is, devastate or (figuratively) stupefy (both usually in a passive sense): - make amazed, be astonied, (be an) astonish (-ment), (be, bring into, unto, lay, lie, make) desolate (-ion, places), be destitute, destroy (self), (lay, lie, make) waste, wonder.
Total KJV occurrences: 89

Thats quite a reaction to His appearance wouldn't you say? Also kind of hints that this happened on the Cross. Perhaps when His Spirit left His body? Just ruminating. Not trying to create a doctrine.

[h=1]H4893[/h]
מָשְׁחָת מִשְׁחָת
mishchâth moshchâth
mish-khawth', mosh-khawth'
From H7843; disfigurement: - corruption, marred.
Total KJV occurrences: 2

[h=1]H7843[/h]
שָׁחַת
shâchath
shaw-khath'
A primitive root; to decay, that is, (causatively) ruin (literally or figuratively): - batter, cast off, corrupt (-er, thing), destroy (-er, -uction), lose, mar, perish, spill, spoiler, X utterly, waste (-r).
Total KJV occurrences: 146

We know His body did not suffer decay. This had to be something so hideous in sight that it caused people to turn away from looking at Him. A Spiritual thing I think it was.

This word marred is only used twice in the scriptures. Here is the other.

Leviticus 22:25 Neither from a stranger's hand shall ye offer the bread of your God of any of these; because their corruption is in them, and blemishes be in them: they shall not be accepted for you.

Makes it even more valid that Jesus took on the very nature of the enemy which is what we were born into. He became sin....that we might become the righteousness of Christ Jesus. What an awesome Saviour we have!

I know...it's hard for the natural man to accept.

So now I look at the ISV.

Leviticus 22:25 A resident alien is not to offer as food to your God any of these items, because they are afflicted with ritual corruption due to their defects. They're not acceptable for you."

Isaiah 52:14 As many were astonied at thee; his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men:

and the Hebrew to English..

“See how my servant will succeed! He will be raised up, exalted, highly honored!

14 Just as many were appalled at him, because he was so disfigured that he didn’t even seem human and simply no longer looked like a man,

15 so now he will startle many nations; because of him, kings will be speechless. For they will see what they had not been told, they will ponder things they had never heard.”

53 1 Who believes our report? To whom is the arm of ADONAI revealed?

So the question remains...who will believe the report?

Thanks. You all may make a Word of Faith believer yet! :)

Got another perceived lie of those nasty heretics?

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013

Here is where the confusion came in you post II Corinthians 5:21 with no explainationad me to believe that you were posting it as the proof text for the herecy that Benny Hinn and the rest of the wof teacher have as a doctrine. If you do not believe that I am sorry for think you did. As far as loving the household of faith love is not letting someone believe in a heretical doctrine about the nature of God or in this case that His nature could be changed into the nature of satan, when the context is about imputation and our union with Christ at His death. Letting someone believe a heretical doctrine is not love not only is it a disrespect fpor the Scriptures and the Lord it is not loving either. Jude 1:3-4

“Beloved, although I was very eager to write to you about our common salvation, I found it necessary to write appealing to you to contend for the faith that was once for all delivered to the saints.4 For certain people have crept in unnoticed who long ago were designated for this condemnation, ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into sensuality and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.”

Jude writes to us to contend for the faith with those that do not hold to the faith that was delievered to us once and for all, it is not progressive and chnging with the times. We need to fall into the way Paul explains how the servant of the Lord would contend with those that have crept in with flase teachings. II Timothy 2:22-26
“So flee youthful passions and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, along with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.23 Have nothing to do with foolish, ignorant controversies; you know that they breed quarrels.24 And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil,25 correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth,26 and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, after being captured by him to do his will.”

Which reminds me of Hebrews 13:7-9 “Remember your leaders, those who spoke to you the word of God. Consider the outcome of their way of life, and imitate their faith.8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.9 Do not be led away by diverse and strange teachings, for it is good for the heart to be strengthened by grace, not by foods, which have not benefited those devoted to them.”

With Jesus being the same yesterday, today and forever, that makes it imposible for Him to have His nature change to the nature of satan. The Mounce translation captures the thought translation.

“He made him who knew no sin to be a sin-offering for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.”

He was made a sin offering for us by the imputation of our sins on Him so that He could suffer the pentalty of our sins for us, this is why the Father only placed the sins of His people on Jesus because if the Father would of place one sin on Christ of a person that ended up in hell He would be un-just in His punishment for the sins of His people. And we know that the Father is not un-just in the punishemnt of Christ for the sins of His people.

But sister if I misunderstood you please forgive me it was not my intention to misrepresent you, so what is you view of II Corinthians 5:21?

Well, now at the time I first posted to you, yes I believed He was a sin offering. Not sin. Since then I've seen the light! :)

I believe that 2Cor 5:21 is literally true. He became sin. You might want to study this out for yourself rather than just trusting what all say. And ask God to help.

And by the way....I love Benny Hinn. He's a Jew you know. :) Have you ever heard him teach? He's great!

and Mounce is wrong.

Stunnedbygrace

Nov 12, 2015
Oh I can't bear the thought of anyone saying that at any point Jesus took on the nature of Satan and became like Satan. God has never become like Satan. Why would anyone even TRY to prove that light became darkness? This makes me cry profusely.

D

Depleted

Bumping this up, in case Snook ever wants to truly answer Bluto's questions, instead of simply bypassing them and thinking that is an answer.

bluto

Aug 4, 2016
Well, now at the time I first posted to you, yes I believed He was a sin offering. Not sin. Since then I've seen the light! :)

I believe that 2Cor 5:21 is literally true. He became sin. You might want to study this out for yourself rather than just trusting what all say. And ask God to help.

And by the way....I love Benny Hinn. He's a Jew you know. :) Have you ever heard him teach? He's great!

and Mounce is wrong.
What an "oxymoron" post stones. Oxymoron: "A figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms in conjunction."First you said you believed Jesus Christ was the sin offering." Now you say Jesus literally became sin. And you arrived to that conclusion how? Because the "light" turned on? What light, a "black light?" :rolleyes:

I would love to know stones how you reconcile 1 Peter 2:22-25. Vs22, "Who committed no sin, nor was any deceit found in His mouth." And notice vs24, "and He Himself "BORE" are sins in His body ON THE CROSS." To what you are believing as true that Jesus Christ literally became sin and took the nature of Satan like your boy benny teaches? Explain this to all of us here or better yet, how about you "studying it out" for us so we can understand.

The following is benny hinn studying out what happend. "Before (Jesus) died.. on that cross, something happened to Him which began the wheels of the New Creation moving and that was this: He died spiritually. Keep listening. Somebody gonna have a real problem with this unless you allow the Holy Ghost to show you it in the Word.

"Jesus Christ understood that spiritual death is union with the Satanic nature! He understood, that humanity-combined was connected to the Satanic nature...Now Jesus came to earth, hung on that tree, and suddenly He cried, "My God, My God, why hath Thou forsaken Me?" For at that point there is spiritual separation from God. The moment Jesus Christ is separated from His Father--He died spiritually! What is spiritual death? Separation from God..

"On the cross Jesus became sin! He wasn't just filled up with your sin...The Bible says sin and Jesus became united! He became sin. That's union with the worst and filthiest and lowest thing in creation! What is sin? It is the nature of Satan. Say again. Sin is the nature of Satan. jesus Christ became sin, and with that, was united with the satanic nature...Oh, you say, "I can't tak tha, brother! Let me tell you when God began to show me this, I could not take it. My sense knowledge said, "No, it can't be.

Now stones, for someone like you to belive this "tripe/blasphemy" does not surprise me. What benny and others of his ilk do is seize upon Mark 15:34 where Jesus said on that cross, "My God, My God etc." Why is it that wof'ers think that Jesus saying , "My God, My God why hath Thou forsaken Me" equates to Jesus taking on the sin nature of Satan?

It's true that sinners are separated from God but Jesus "WAS NOT A SINNER, HE BORE ON SINS ON THE CROSS." Furthermore, Jesus did not go to hell to be tortured by Satan for at least two good reasons. One, Satan is not in hell. Two, Jesus commended His Spirit to His Father and told one of the thief's on the cross that "Today, you will be WITH ME IN PARADISE." What do you think stones, the thief joined Jesus in hell as well? :rolleyes:

Now, who told you that benny hinn was Jewish? Remember, I told you to do your homework. Benny Hinn is not Jewish, he's a Palestinian. Read the following: Benny Hinn False Prophet Btw, your a "double-minded man stones." Lastly, I took your advice by not trusting what people like you say? :eek:

IN GOD THE SON,
bluto

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
What an "oxymoron" post stones. Oxymoron: "A figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms in conjunction."First you said you believed Jesus Christ was the sin offering." Now you say Jesus literally became sin. And you arrived to that conclusion how? Because the "light" turned on? What light, a "black light?" :rolleyes:

I would love to know stones how you reconcile 1 Peter 2:22-25. Vs22, "Who committed no sin, nor was any deceit found in His mouth." And notice vs24, "and He Himself "BORE" are sins in His body ON THE CROSS." To what you are believing as true that Jesus Christ literally became sin and took the nature of Satan like your boy benny teaches? Explain this to all of us here or better yet, how about you "studying it out" for us so we can understand.

The following is benny hinn studying out what happend. "Before (Jesus) died.. on that cross, something happened to Him which began the wheels of the New Creation moving and that was this: He died spiritually. Keep listening. Somebody gonna have a real problem with this unless you allow the Holy Ghost to show you it in the Word.

"Jesus Christ understood that spiritual death is union with the Satanic nature! He understood, that humanity-combined was connected to the Satanic nature...Now Jesus came to earth, hung on that tree, and suddenly He cried, "My God, My God, why hath Thou forsaken Me?" For at that point there is spiritual separation from God. The moment Jesus Christ is separated from His Father--He died spiritually! What is spiritual death? Separation from God..

"On the cross Jesus became sin! He wasn't just filled up with your sin...The Bible says sin and Jesus became united! He became sin. That's union with the worst and filthiest and lowest thing in creation! What is sin? It is the nature of Satan. Say again. Sin is the nature of Satan. jesus Christ became sin, and with that, was united with the satanic nature...Oh, you say, "I can't tak tha, brother! Let me tell you when God began to show me this, I could not take it. My sense knowledge said, "No, it can't be.

Now stones, for someone like you to belive this "tripe/blasphemy" does not surprise me. What benny and others of his ilk do is seize upon Mark 15:34 where Jesus said on that cross, "My God, My God etc." Why is it that wof'ers think that Jesus saying , "My God, My God why hath Thou forsaken Me" equates to Jesus taking on the sin nature of Satan?

It's true that sinners are separated from God but Jesus "WAS NOT A SINNER, HE BORE ON SINS ON THE CROSS." Furthermore, Jesus did not go to hell to be tortured by Satan for at least two good reasons. One, Satan is not in hell. Two, Jesus commended His Spirit to His Father and told one of the thief's on the cross that "Today, you will be WITH ME IN PARADISE." What do you think stones, the thief joined Jesus in hell as well? :rolleyes:

Now, who told you that benny hinn was Jewish? Remember, I told you to do your homework. Benny Hinn is not Jewish, he's a Palestinian. Read the following: Benny Hinn False Prophet Btw, your a "double-minded man stones." Lastly, I took your advice by not trusting what people like you say? :eek:

IN GOD THE SON,
bluto
And you are just plain nasty. Am a woman by the way.

I told you what I believed first. Then looked. That's the end of the matter for me.

I don't really care what you think about Benny Hinn.

My last post to you.

bluto

Aug 4, 2016
And you are just plain nasty. Am a woman by the way.

I told you what I believed first. Then looked. That's the end of the matter for me.

I don't really care what you think about Benny Hinn.

My last post to you.
Well I'm sorry to hear that. I hope and pray God helps you come to your senses. :eek:

IN GOD THE SON,
bluto

D

Depleted

Still bumping in case Snook remembers, (and wants to tell what he believes verses what he thinks is wrong.)

7seasrekeyed

there is no way Benny Hinn is led by the Holy Spirit to believe the things he teaches and that is not even taking into account the many false prophecies he well known for.

the above in quotes is blasphemous. Hinn is right about one thing...anyone who actually knows scripture and does not hang on every word of the false god golden calf Hinn DOES have a problem with what he says...that applies generally and not just to the above horrendous teaching

and a wake up call to anyone who somehow has the notion that Hinn is Jewish. Hinn is NOT Jewish.

repeat and reject the lie Hinn wants you to believe: Hinn is NOT Jewish

here is an excerpt from a lengthy rebuttal to Hinn claiming his father was mayor of Jaffa...plus his father was an Arab...being born in Israel does not make you Jewish

the article is worth reading...again, it is long, but alot of research went into it because of the claims of one Hinn, liar and cheat

A HISTORY LESSON FOR BENNY HINN

PFO [Personal Freedom Outreach] continues to investigate preacher Benny Hinn's claim that his father once was mayor of Jaffa, Israel (The Quarterly Journal, July-September 1992, pp. 1, 10-14).
That investigation has revealed that for a number of political and historical reasons, Costandi Hinn, a Jaffa-born Arab, could not have been mayor of an almost totally Jewish city. Jaffa technically did not exist after 1948 because it was merged with all-Jewish Tel Aviv forming one municipality called Tel Aviv-Jaffa. There was no city of Jaffa when Benny Hinn was born.
This fact appears to be foreign to Hinn. In Chapter 2 of Good Morning, Holy Spirit, Hinn refers to Tel Aviv and Jaffa as separate cities. To the reader unfamiliar with the history of the two municipalities, Hinn adds to the confusion by writing: "During my childhood, the hundred thousand people of Jaffa had become engulfed by the exploding Jewish population of Tel Aviv to the north. Today the metropolis has the official name of Tel Aviv-Jaffa" (pg. 19). Indeed, Hinn needs a history lesson.
The facts demonstrate that there was no Jaffa when Hinn was born. The facts of the merger, which became formal and final in 1950 under Mayor israel Rokach, are readily available in numerous accounts of that period.

SOURCE

Hinn's numerous and flamboyant FALSE, FAKE AND THEREFORE NOT OF GOD, prophecies also deserve some attention

here are but a few:

#1. That he has been told that Jesus is going to show up physically at his crusade in Nairobi and he is going to bring film footage back to prove it and Jesus is going to start showing up physically in other churches around the world. (My brothers in the Lord is this not in line with th New Age Maitreya?)

#2. People are going to take their dead loved ones and instead of burying them , they will set them in front of the television and they will be brought back to life but only if you send in the money for the crusade.

#3. When Jesus ascended he went back as a man so that when he(Benny Hinn)faces the devil he faces him as the "Son of God" or as Jesus. (Brothers, Greater is he that is in me, than he that is in the world. Not "Greater am I...". I believe he is referring to him being the "Son of God" and Jesus became a man.)

#4. When we are saved we become gods and we are now "little gods". God cannot do anything unless I command it. He is now dependent on me for I am a little god a god-man. (This teaching is a teaching that began with Kenneth Hagen and then carried on by his disciple Kenneth Copeland and Copeland has said on national television that Jesus was going to start appearing in churches no less than 20 years ago. Brothers you need to lay hands on no man suddenly and try the spirits. These are New Age teachings that began with the book "The Age of Aquarious" and is exposed in a book written by Constance Combey named "The Hidden Dangers Of The Rainbow" we need to be as wise as the serpeant as well as understanding the wiles (methods) of the devil.)

#5. TBN is going to become an extension of Heaven here on earth for the nine (9) headed God head of Jahova. There are nine (9) because each person of the Godhead has a body soul and spirit so there is nine (9). (What is this guy talking about? Did God not say that he was a spirit? Did he say to worship in him was only in spirit and truth? Has Benny Hinn ever read the Bible? he says the spirit (anointing) follows him around and speaks through him and everything he says is the gospel. What do you think of a statement like that? There is only one other that has said he will be like the Most High and that was satan himself.)

SOURCE

there is a link to a video on that page, but video is removed...article is from 2009 ... Hinn has been spouting false words for many years.

here are more 'famous' Hinn out of control false prophet shenanigans...and by the way, he is another one who has visited graves for more 'anointing'

find them here

I should add that there are documented sources to the false prophecies right above...interesting reading...Hinn is a Christian?

Last edited by a moderator:

7seasrekeyed

I will add, sadly, that even so, even with documented evidence of Hinn's false prophecies and false claims, people will still believe in him

the key, is noticing I said they will believe in him...you cannot worship this golden calf and worship Jesus

one spirit lies and the other is all truth

bluto

Aug 4, 2016
there is no way Benny Hinn is led by the Holy Spirit to believe the things he teaches and that is not even taking into account the many false prophecies he well known for.

the above in quotes is blasphemous. Hinn is right about one thing...anyone who actually knows scripture and does not hang on every word of the false god golden calf Hinn DOES have a problem with what he says...that applies generally and not just to the above horrendous teaching

and a wake up call to anyone who somehow has the notion that Hinn is Jewish. Hinn is NOT Jewish.

repeat and reject the lie Hinn wants you to believe: Hinn is NOT Jewish

here is an excerpt from a lengthy rebuttal to Hinn claiming his father was mayor of Jaffa...plus his father was an Arab...being born in Israel does not make you Jewish

the article is worth reading...again, it is long, but alot of research went into it because of the claims of one Hinn, liar and cheat

A HISTORY LESSON FOR BENNY HINN

PFO [Personal Freedom Outreach] continues to investigate preacher Benny Hinn's claim that his father once was mayor of Jaffa, Israel (The Quarterly Journal, July-September 1992, pp. 1, 10-14).
That investigation has revealed that for a number of political and historical reasons, Costandi Hinn, a Jaffa-born Arab, could not have been mayor of an almost totally Jewish city. Jaffa technically did not exist after 1948 because it was merged with all-Jewish Tel Aviv forming one municipality called Tel Aviv-Jaffa. There was no city of Jaffa when Benny Hinn was born.
This fact appears to be foreign to Hinn. In Chapter 2 of Good Morning, Holy Spirit, Hinn refers to Tel Aviv and Jaffa as separate cities. To the reader unfamiliar with the history of the two municipalities, Hinn adds to the confusion by writing: "During my childhood, the hundred thousand people of Jaffa had become engulfed by the exploding Jewish population of Tel Aviv to the north. Today the metropolis has the official name of Tel Aviv-Jaffa" (pg. 19). Indeed, Hinn needs a history lesson.
The facts demonstrate that there was no Jaffa when Hinn was born. The facts of the merger, which became formal and final in 1950 under Mayor israel Rokach, are readily available in numerous accounts of that period.

SOURCE

Hinn's numerous and flamboyant FALSE, FAKE AND THEREFORE NOT OF GOD, prophecies also deserve some attention

here are but a few:

#1. That he has been told that Jesus is going to show up physically at his crusade in Nairobi and he is going to bring film footage back to prove it and Jesus is going to start showing up physically in other churches around the world. (My brothers in the Lord is this not in line with th New Age Maitreya?)

#2. People are going to take their dead loved ones and instead of burying them , they will set them in front of the television and they will be brought back to life but only if you send in the money for the crusade.

#3. When Jesus ascended he went back as a man so that when he(Benny Hinn)faces the devil he faces him as the "Son of God" or as Jesus. (Brothers, Greater is he that is in me, than he that is in the world. Not "Greater am I...". I believe he is referring to him being the "Son of God" and Jesus became a man.)

#4. When we are saved we become gods and we are now "little gods". God cannot do anything unless I command it. He is now dependent on me for I am a little god a god-man. (This teaching is a teaching that began with Kenneth Hagen and then carried on by his disciple Kenneth Copeland and Copeland has said on national television that Jesus was going to start appearing in churches no less than 20 years ago. Brothers you need to lay hands on no man suddenly and try the spirits. These are New Age teachings that began with the book "The Age of Aquarious" and is exposed in a book written by Constance Combey named "The Hidden Dangers Of The Rainbow" we need to be as wise as the serpeant as well as understanding the wiles (methods) of the devil.)

#5. TBN is going to become an extension of Heaven here on earth for the nine (9) headed God head of Jahova. There are nine (9) because each person of the Godhead has a body soul and spirit so there is nine (9). (What is this guy talking about? Did God not say that he was a spirit? Did he say to worship in him was only in spirit and truth? Has Benny Hinn ever read the Bible? he says the spirit (anointing) follows him around and speaks through him and everything he says is the gospel. What do you think of a statement like that? There is only one other that has said he will be like the Most High and that was satan himself.)

SOURCE

there is a link to a video on that page, but video is removed...article is from 2009 ... Hinn has been spouting false words for many years.

here are more 'famous' Hinn out of control false prophet shenanigans...and by the way, he is another one who has visited graves for more 'anointing'

find them here

I should add that there are documented sources to the false prophecies right above...interesting reading...Hinn is a Christian?
Hey sevenseas, check out this video of hinn at his best! Even though it's funny the truth of the matter is how people "fall" for this stuff, pun intended. Why can't they recognize a wolf in sheeps clothing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlOpo3GFgeM :eek:

IN GOD THE SON,
bluto

7seasrekeyed

Hey sevenseas, check out this video of hinn at his best! Even though it's funny the truth of the matter is how people "fall" for this stuff, pun intended. Why can't they recognize a wolf in sheeps clothing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlOpo3GFgeM :eek:

IN GOD THE SON,
bluto

I think one of the main reasons Christians can be deceived like this, is because they tend to think it cannot or will not happen to 'them', therefore, leaving themselves wide open for deception...possibly also a case of monkey see, monkey do.

what I have seen regarding becoming involved in a bogus ministry...or one that has elements of truth and lies...is that when the person becomes aware or starts to be uncomfortable, leaving is harder than joining

it's a struggle to get free...so better to stay free from the get go