Speak God's MInd

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Becky216

One of our biggest mistakes we make is that we sometimes answer people too quickly, just giving them something off the top of our head. Only a fool utters his whole mind (see Proverbs 29:11) Those who speak frequently and hastily are always in trouble, as the Bible says, "There are those who speak rashly, like the piercing of a sword, but the tongue of the wise brings healing" (Proverbs 12:18).

Jesus operated in wisdom. He always knew just the right thing to say, at just the right moment, to astound everybody, If we don’t spend enough time with God, we will say the wrong thing at the wrong time, Decide to wait on God before speaking your mind today.

​

Proverbs 8:6 ~ (KJV)
Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things.

S

skylove7

Come one and all to the Speak your mind thread....lol...we are so friendly...we give seventeen likes for your typos even! Oh skylove stop it even! Haha

S

skylove7

Skylove oopsie...lol post number two here was meant for oldhermits speak your mind thread...lol...my finger hit this thread by accident....silly skylove... sigh lol...love u Jesus! Bye ;)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
this is a 3-yr-old thread and the OP is no longer a member here. You have to look at the date a thread was created, and if the OP is still a member, before you pull a zombie thread forward and respond to an OP who may have been banned or left.

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
Aww come on Blue. She apologized.
Do you have that post response on copy ad paste?
Kidding.

Maybe, it can be the Singles Speak Thread?

Or not.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Aww come on Blue. She apologized.
Do you have that post response on copy ad paste?
Kidding.

Maybe, it can be the Singles Speak Thread?

Or not.

lol.. no I do not..but I DID get it from YOUR file.. ;)

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
3 year-old thread or not, this contains valuable advice for me, given my present circumstances.

Thank you OP for posting this. Thank you Skylove for digging this :)