Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Back when I was in school, students returned to school in September (the day after Labor Day to be exact). But now it's August 16th where I live.
Where I live in Florida it's August 14. Of course, the school year ends in the middle of May. When I was going to school in Michigan the first day of school was the one that you mentioned, first day after Labor Day.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
IF a Mercedes is gonna back into me...........I am TOTALLY GONNA LET IT! :) That's a paycheck to be collected!

(just saying)

:)

So far today I have almost been hit by a mercedes (he tried to beat the left turn light but he couldn't and backed up almost into my car). My horn saved the day..

N

notburning

Come on let us take advantage of this space that the Lord has blessed us with .Us Christians play to much alor of times we are in a war , that Jesus has won! Amen but we have to make it to see the end of this Faith war God. Im just encouraging you all to be on guard for the our enemy he loves an empty unguarding , just joking ,playing all the time house . What is your next step to more than overcome something, some place ,someone this week ? Thank Saints for acknowledging . I love you all God has something awesome that needs to come out of us tomorrow , this week , this month, in our life time . Come on now Hallelujah .Praise him with me as we encourage ourselves for this upcoming week tomorrow is not promised to you or me .

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Come on let us take advantage of this space that the Lord has blessed us with .Us Christians play to much alor of times we are in a war , that Jesus has won! Amen but we have to make it to see the end of this Faith war God. Im just encouraging you all to be on guard for the our enemy he loves an empty unguarding , just joking ,playing all the time house . What is your next step to more than overcome something, some place ,someone this week ? Thank Saints for acknowledging . I love you all God has something awesome that needs to come out of us tomorrow , this week , this month, in our life time . Come on now Hallelujah .Praise him with me as we encourage ourselves for this upcoming week tomorrow is not promised to you or me .
Yes, praise God. Glad to have you join us. Welcome to CC.

N

notburning

Thank you .Thank God for this space . It will be my tool to exercise God's word to become bolder in the world and in church where the wheat and tares are growing together .I will work hard to be accurate and oh my Lord .Praise God .support my sharing points .God bless you

Christian71

May 21, 2017
Thank you .Thank God for this space . It will be my tool to exercise God's word to become bolder in the world and in church where the wheat and tares are growing together .I will work hard to be accurate and oh my Lord .Praise God .support my sharing points .God bless you
I agree in my walk with the Lord for many years, there are too many children of God arguing and not enough PRAISING... PRAISE YE THE LORD... TODAY IS THE DAY OF SALVATION!... Brother Glen

L

LittleBit1987

So.... I was going through old photos when I got home from church... and found this gem... me and my dad when I was I believe 14 or 15 years old... miss my dad as his anniversary is RIGHT around the corner.. I am doing my best to be happy that HE is happy and no longer in pain.. but that doesn't mean I cant miss my earthly Father. The man who raised me... the one who worked 40+ hours a week to provide for his family.
Sigh... anyways.. missing my dad.. been about 4 years since he's been gone, but I will forever be his little "princess".
2015-07-16 19.33.04.jpg

Christian71

May 21, 2017
I understand as I miss my earthly father too... Not only was he my earthly father but he was also my godly Christian brother in Christ Jesus and that is priceless... Brother Glen

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
“Let all bitterness, anger and wrath, shouting and slander be removed from you, along with all malice. And be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving one another, just as God also forgave you in Christ.” Ephesians‬ 4:31-32

N

notburning

Im glad that you understand and claim that rainbow as a believer .God gave it to us as a sign to remember him , the Covenant that he made with Noah and us

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013

Look it's a cute picture of Little Elephant listening to music...I think he thought he could see the notes so he wore his glasses. lol

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
Racism by many conservative christians is very appalling. The church should should condemn it. Jesus did.

R

renewed_hope

I can't sleep. I've been up ALL night and I have a crazy day ahead of me. I suppose I can get myself ready for work and bake a few things to take with me.

Happy Monday :)