Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I have only 1 coffee pod left. :( I have flavored instant coffee, but it tastes more like hot cocoa.. lol

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
My phone bill never came this month.. It's usually here by the 15th, but it never came. That means I'm gonna have to pay double on it next month... aarghhh

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Remember Dan..........................LAYERS!!!!

1st Layer: Caramel (need some stick to your bones food in cold weather)
2nd Layer: Nuts (what ya gotta be to be getting out in dis stuffies)
3re Layer: Whipped Chocolate: (just to kind provide some insulations)
4th Layer: Rich German Chocolate: (ahhhh, now that will warm the soul)

TGIFelephant-2.gif

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Hopiing to stay warm today..lol You?
I am ok. Had a rough day yesterday. My mom was able to get in touch with my father and he gave her his phone number and said he wants me to call him today.
Which he will most likely tell me the same as always, how bad of a life he has and hes always working etc.
But if he wants me to call imma do it. Dont want to but will do

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Praying that seeds sown will one day grow and bloom

I am ok. Had a rough day yesterday. My mom was able to get in touch with my father and he gave her his phone number and said he wants me to call him today.
Which he will most likely tell me the same as always, how bad of a life he has and hes always working etc.

E

eternally-gratefull

I pray it goes well..

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Demi, I am so sorry to hear of the pain you have been experiencing as a result of your father's abandonment. I hope he realizes some day soon what a treasure he has in you, his daughter. I pray you are able to find peace with his choices in the meantime. The actions of our parents have far reaching repercussions in our lives that we often do not even realize until years later, when we look back and see all the damage that we caused a result of the things we learned that shaped our attitudes that turned into their own self destructive behaviors. I pray God's comfort and protection over you :eek:

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Either you want to talk to him or you don't. Yesterday you said you wished he'd call. And today you say he wants you to call him, but you don't want to but will grudgingly do it anyway.. I'll tell you what my family tells me: this may be the last time you ever talk to him before he dies. I don't like talking to my mom, but half the time she answers the phone when I call.. lol

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
DAN be like:

Da Blond be like:

Outside it be like:

Bluebug be like:

wee elephant be like:

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
I will just see what he has to say. I am not grudgingly gonna call him. I am just worried about getting hurt. I just gotta sort myself.

L

LittleBit1987

How does one tell their in laws that the baby is NOT constapated... and he could be teething??

Im so tired of having the same arguments about my son, when I know it’s not one thing but it could very well be the other.

Ugh.. please pray for my sanity... it’s just about gone. :(

E

eternally-gratefull

How does one tell their in laws that the baby is NOT constapated... and he could be teething??

Im so tired of having the same arguments about my son, when I know it’s not one thing but it could very well be the other.

Ugh.. please pray for my sanity... it’s just about gone. :(
welcome to mommyhood, where everyone wants to tell you what to do. And tests your faith..lol

sometimes you just have to smile, while you curse them in your mind..