Spirit helpers.. do you use them.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 28, 2009
Along time ago I had a spirit helper... Yat aha I dont know he was american indian.. Saved .. he helped me when I was in jail.. to be brave...
It Says: Try the spirits to see weather they are of God ALSO Are they not all ministering spirits sent to them who are heirs of salvation.

According to the word it is not wrong to solicit help from the Holy Spirits...

O

oopsies

huh?? Are you saying what I think you're saying?

May 21, 2009
Theres only one Holy Spirit. You have to be very careful about things.In Indian cultures there is a lot of witch craft. Please be very care. Spirit guide stuff is not OK. Lots of demon stuff going on with some Indians. People in their own families if they sart wanting to know about Jesus they get shunned.

Dec 28, 2009
this was 15 years ago... I dont trust any spirits now... except Jesus's holy spirit ... but He was a help then... And yes I dont now the culture... So
If he came around today I would. Put him outside...

only a thought......

May 21, 2009
Oh good. I live next to a reservation. The church had to cast a demon out of a teen boy. Their teens and others are killing themselves a lot. Have witch Drs the whole nine yards.

S

songster

Along time ago I had a spirit helper... Yat aha I dont know he was american indian.. Saved .. he helped me when I was in jail.. to be brave...
It Says: Try the spirits to see weather they are of God ALSO Are they not all ministering spirits sent to them who are heirs of salvation.

According to the word it is not wrong to solicit help from the Holy Spirits...

Sorry, did you mean to pluralize Holy Spirit?

Dec 28, 2009
No the holy spirit is one. I meant that they are all ministering spirits... the saved who go on before us.
BUT... I dont beliee in contacting them that would be wichcraft.. I do allow them to help..
Another touchy subject.
Sorry about the using them pun... I dont speak to them ... but I know that they are doing there jobs around me... the Holy Spirit.
Organizes.

L

Lifelike

... so its cool to listen or receive help from spirits of the dead just as long as u dont talk to them?

S

songster

No the holy spirit is one. I meant that they are all ministering spirits... the saved who go on before us.
BUT... I dont beliee in contacting them that would be wichcraft.. I do allow them to help..
Another touchy subject.
Sorry about the using them pun... I dont speak to them ... but I know that they are doing there jobs around me... the Holy Spirit.
Organizes.
Friend, the Holy Spirit is not referred to in the bible, as a ministering spirit, nor are the dead. This is a term which is associated with angels in Hebrews 1:14

Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?

The only account, in the New Testament, of anyone speaking with someone who had died was on the mount of transfiguration in Matthew 17:3

Just then there appeared before them Moses and Elijah, talking with Jesus.

Speaking with or praying to the dead is a Roman Catholic practice, which is not accepted by most Christians. Whatever happened in the vision given to Peter, James and John, who witnessed this sight, did not represent an authorization/license for the church to begin to speak with dead saints.

The Holy Spirit (the Spirit of God), was upon Jesus to assist him in his earthly ministry to preach the gospel.

Luke 4:18

The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor.

G

greatkraw

Zerubbabel also says fornication is ok for christians - check his posts in single form

G

Graybeard

Zerubbabel also says fornication is ok for christians - check his posts in single form
I see he has been banned, I truly believe he is trying to form a cult with his own followers.

C

charisenexcelcis

I see he has been banned, I truly believe he is trying to form a cult with his own followers.
His profile indicated that he thought himself the reincarnation of Zerubbabel.

May 21, 2009
The whole world is getting crazier.

S

songster

He was a perfect example of the liberties some individuals take with the word of God, just by adding opinion, assumption and a little misinterpretation. The dangerous ones are those who post an inordinate amount of scripture, presenting the appearance of having scriptural knowledge, fooling those few who have grown weary of the bible, and whose taste is for something a little more philisophical.

Leave's you shaking your head, wondering 'where do they get this stuff'?

S

singleparent

That's NUTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS can you hear what he is trying to sell??????????????Sorry that was over the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.