Spirit Wars

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

machew

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh2qw2zimqA[/video]

Jan 8, 2009
Yeah this guys good, and he doesn't need to wear a suit and tie either.

G

greatkraw

Not bad.

But I could do without the music.

Jan 31, 2009
I guess He should have read a little further than Romans where Paul said :1co 15:31I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.

but other than this it sounded pretty good, but if he is wrong on the base thought are we dead. and we don't have to kill the flesh every day, then all else is for naught.

maybe if he had a tie on he would have read further and saw this :)

Jan 8, 2009
When Paul said he dies daily he meant he was in constant threat of dying. Not really relevant. We don't kill the flesh that should have been done at baptism, crucified on the cross with Christ, that is the Spirit's job not ours.

Oct 17, 2009
Hehrm, he seems to be taking the "Battle" metaphors of the New Testament rather literally.

G

greatkraw

We need to crucify the old sin nature every day. It is very resilient.

Oct 17, 2009
Well unless you'd argue that Christians should literally put on armor and attack evildoers, I'm pretty sure they're metaphors.

S

socperkins

We are supposed to put on our spiritual armor. Even though you can't see it, it is very real I'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.