Spiritual or Natural

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

southern

Sep 9, 2009
There is a spiritual realm, many call it the supernatural realm that is just as real as the natural world in which we live out our daily natural and mortal lives. You know especially as Christians we should make ourselves aware of this fact, and educate ourselves as much as possible about it. The best way to think about the supernatural is to visualize it as another dimension, because that is just what it is. Most things that are taken place in the spiritual or supernatural realm are happening in the very same space that we are occupying but in a different dimension. Most things that are manifest in our lives such as blessings, and cursings (what I mean by cursings is bad things) have been birthed in the spirit or supernatural realm. In this supernatural realm there is an ongoing war between good and bad that has been raging for an uncertain amount of time, but can easily be said for much more then six-thousand years. In the past few decades this battle has been continually intensifying as the end times draw closer and closer. The bible calls this war or battle spiritual warfare. 1st Corinthians 10:3-5 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) (Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; You see Paul is telling us though we live in a natural world with natural laws, and though we walk in the flesh (natural) we are in the heart of a war we can not always see in the flesh (natural), but most of the time it is raging right before our very eyes we just or not spiritually minded enough to always see it, and some people never see it at all. I believe we have angels and demons fighting over the battle of good and evil constantly in this other spiritual dimension. Many times these evil spirits and powers will actually intersect into our world making them selves manifest to us, even at times in a tangible way. The easiest way I can explain that they intersect with us in the natural world is to say they come through portals or doorways that open, sometimes momentarily and sometimes for extended amounts of time hours, day’s, weeks, years, I even personally think but have no basis of this belief in scripture that I know of that some portals or doorways have always been there and never close or disappear. That is to say that some places upon this earth are inherent evil, or inherent good or Holly. A common doorway for these forces is the human being himself, which have knowingly or unknowingly done something that has made them a portal. In cases were this happens and people have made themselves open and susceptible to demonic powers it more then not results in actual demon possession. I will deal with demon possession in great depth in this book.
I have always had a good since for detecting spirit's good and evil. The good Holy Ghost has greatly intensified my gift of discernment of spirits. There are a few ways the good Holy Ghost allows me to detect evil spirits. Most of the time it is by smell. If someone has a demon oppression, or demon possession I can usually smell it not always but for the most part. The demonic spirits give off an odor that most of the time can only be smelled by me or others with the same gift. The smell is like rotten boiled eggs. Angels usually smell like roses or some sort of beautiful incense.

I will post more on this subject at a latter date. thank you so much for taking the time to read, I hope what I have written so far is helpful and is a blessing to you. God bless you and keep you my dear friends in Christ.

D

Definition_Christ

:)..........

G

greatkraw

Hi Johnny Southern.

So you have been preaching since you were 15 and have already pastored 2 churches.

Since communicationg is so important in your role you need to work on your English grammar.

The best way to do this is to read the KJV as it presents the highest possible standard.

I imagine you have a lot of time for chuck Missler; so do I.

Do you have any useful spiritual gifts; you know, apart from sniffing angelic beings?

southern

Sep 9, 2009
I have been blessed to be able to operate in all the gifts of the Holy Ghost in 1 Cor. 12, at one time or another. As for my English I live in the deep south of the Us my English is actually quiet better then the majority here if it were to much better then people here would not receive me as well. I have always had a pretty good following here in the south, I guess the Lord put me down here for a reason. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I will look forward to hearing from you again my dear Brother in Christ.

G

greatkraw

My favourite gift is the gift of giving.

Jan 31, 2009
welcome Brother,

but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) (Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God
we could use some of this in here!! but the most over all doctrine taught in here, by many is too exalt people and love them over God, so hang on

Status
Not open for further replies.