Statement of Faith Poll

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

I believe:

• that universalism is correct

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • in subordinationism of the God-head

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iraasuup

I'm curious, what do you intend doing with the results of this poll?

Is it like some kind of petition?

Jul 21, 2009
hmmm lets see....

Poll as defined by Webster:
Definitions of poll on the Web:

• an inquiry into public opinion conducted by interviewing a random sample of people
  • get the opinions (of people) by asking specific questions
Yep, thats what my purpose was.. to get the beliefs of the members of the site. I wanted to find out where the majority of people stood on their beliefs.

My purpose was to gain a statement of faith by majority since there was no statement of faith by the site. not that the site would adopt such statements but to see visibly where people stood.

Did you vote Irrasuup?

I

iraasuup

I did not vote. I was just curious that's all.

I think (and I could be wrong) but I think, there once was some sort of statement of faith on this site (many years ago), but it was removed.

I'm not entirely sure why, but I think that's what I have heard. Interesting gathering the opinions of people isn't it?

Jul 21, 2009
Yes, what really surprises me is the absence of some votes in questions that would be essentials to the faith. It tells me that there are some who either didnt understand the statements or who are not believers. Notice question 3.

Out of 30 voters, only 28 believe in God.
Out of 30, only 22 believe in the triune Godhead
Out of 30, only 25 believe in the Holy Spirit

But I am not surprised. I once was involved in a poll taken on a Sunday morning where the congregation was asked one question. "How many ways are there to attain eternal life". 7% of the voters said " There are many ways".

:/

strange eh?

Apr 23, 2009
Yes, what really surprises me is the absence of some votes in questions that would be essentials to the faith.
Out of 30, only 22 believe in the triune Godhead?
Believing in the Trinity is not essential to Salvation.

I

iraasuup

Hmmm never mind, I read ur response wrong!!

I was gonna ask how you cna have 30 out of 28,22 and 25 LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.