Stepping in to say hello.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Hello everyone...I am just introducing myself to you all...I joined the site a few day`s ago and have been browsing a lot of post...I must say that I have already learned quite a lot and look forward to learning more...I have been walking with the LORD for just over a year now and He is doing some massive changes in my life, I am going through a really big one at the moment and I am feeling very vulnerable, but I do know that God is with me and He will see me through...I would like to post my trial that I am going through but not sure if I can post it here or post it else where, I am a bit of a hermit in nature but I am glad I found this site and hope to meet some new friends, glory be to God...xox...

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Welcome to CC. The testimonies forum would be the best place to post it. :) This forum here is only for introducing yourself..

Dec 19, 2009
Welcome to Christian Chat, Rosemaryx. If you want people to hear about your trial, you might try the prayer request or Christian family forums. We always want people to know that their posts can be viewed by the whole world, so it's good to be careful what we say.

Dec 19, 2009
Welcome to CC. The testimonies forum would be the best place to post it. :) This forum here is only for introducing yourself..
I might suggest the prayer request of Christian family forums - not sure many people read the testimonies forum.

S

SweetmorningDew78

Hi!Welcome :) glad to have you here yayyy! Good morning!

Have a happy yippee friday :)

God bless you :)

Last edited:

danja

Nov 28, 2014
Welcome to CC :)

Huglife

Aug 15, 2016
welcome to da hood rosemarx :D

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Thank you all for the welcome :). I will read and have a look around some more, get my bearings before i jump in head first...xox

T

Tinuviel

Welcome to CC!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello Rosemary, welcome to CC! I hope you enjoy your time with us :)
welcome.gif
The joy of the Lord is our strength! Whatever your trials in life, it only gets better in Him :)

W

wwjd_kilden

Welcome to CC

B

Bate

Nice to have you here! :)
You're welcome!

J

joefizz

welcome,here you can find answers as well as friends who are both bible smart and good listeners!

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
So beautiful. Thank you...xox

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Thank you so much...xox

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
This is a very good site to find. Looking forward to your posts. Glad to have you as part of our family. Welcome to CC.