STOP COOKING! YOU ARE POLLUTING THE ENVIRONMENT!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
Well...
God originally did deem us to eat exclusively uncooked foods...

However, I am not endorsing this article.
Kind of reminds me of some years back when the EPA and states DEC's started telling people they could not use their fire places unless they met certain air pollution standards, which were near impossible and/or insanely expensive to attain.

Now I live in VT in the city, but not more then a 15 minutes drive out and your in rural areas. Some people reside in houses on the mountains or near them. Some of these people are struggling to survive in the winter. Their fire place is sometimes the main, if not the only, source of warmth.

And the dummies in the government were telling them they can't keep warm. You can't make this stuff up.
Only the liberals could dream this up.

People in states all over the country, in similar situations, where the EPA was trying to enforce this crazy idea basically just tore up their tickets, got indigent and told them to go to double hockey sticks. They told the people in the EPA you and your kids come and live with me for a week with no heat and then tell me I can't burn wood to keep warm.

Relatively soon after that, the matter was dropped; many, if not most, tickets were voided out by the government.

Bureaucratic soft heads.

Last edited:
M

Miri

I suppose we could stop cooking and all die of Sam and ella.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
This is a bunch of horse crap pushed by raw vegan militants. They must not know old Tommy, I'll eat a cow raw.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
I am not one of them pushing this. Enjoy your well done cows Tommy

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
Ever been to Peter Lugar's in Brooklyn? When I eat meat, I loved that place.

M

Miri

Make mine BBQ spare ribs :)

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
On the flip side, I was making burger for my kids the other night, and I am not exaggerating, I got very close to feeling physically nauseous looking at and smelling that dead cooked flesh.

S

Susanna

This thread made me want some barbecued steak.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
On the flip side, I was making burger for my kids the other night, and I am not exaggerating, I got very close to feeling physically nauseous looking at and smelling that dead cooked flesh.
Don’t cook it then. Uncooked dead flesh is so much better.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
I like medium to medium-well. A well-done steak doesn't taste good to me. :)

Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

I made supper tonight. I used the oven to bake a chicken. I helped to destroy the planet. Sorry everyone.