Suicidal Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Huglife

Aug 15, 2016
Well, So I have this friend. My closest friend, to be exact. And she has always posted stuff like she hates life and all. Well, seeing how energetic and happy she always is, I just thought that this was nothing serious. Today, however, me and another of my friends saw a very intriguing self written note in her notebook. To make a long story short, it almost sounded like a suicide note. So me and my other friend are talking to her about and a few others who can help her. My friend is not really a religious person, but religious or not, she is still a child of the Lord. So I just want to pray for her wellfare, and that she will be okay. Have a blessed day

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
Huh? What's wrong? Why is the cute little dumpling kitty so sad and droopy today? :(

Will pray for the sad cute dumpling cat's friend...

CherieR

May 6, 2017
I prayed for her. Someone needs to call the Suicide hotline

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray for Huglife's friend, please remove the suicidal thought from her mind and bless her to live a peaceful and joyful licd. Lord please work in her life, solve her problems and bless her, yes Lord please give a new life to her, and you be glorified in her life , and she be redeemed. Lord bless this friend, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

Jan 25, 2017
I’m sorry to hear that your friend is going through this. You are such a nice friend to her and you are a blessing. I would like to encourage you to talk to her parents and let them know about her situation.
You can be a big help to your friend by being there and listen to her, you can give her words of encouragement and try to remain positive. Encourage her also to seek professional help. You can read articles about depression to understand her better what she is going through. You may want to read this article, Holding on to Faith When Life Doesn't Go Your Way | Focus on the Family, and share to your friend, it talks about holding on to faith when life doesn’t go your way.
Praying for your friend that she will feel the love and comfort of God as she goes through this. I pray that things will be alright as he trusts the Lord.

KBond

Jun 5, 2013
Lord, I pray that You would work into the life of this friend. Fill her joy and a thirst for life. Place new people and new experiences in life. Help her to ask about Jesus and to know Him more. Help her to give You her burdens so You can make her burden easy and light. Help her to experience love for You and love for others. Thank You, Lord, that You hear my prayer. In Christ's Name, Amen.

Taro

Apr 12, 2017
Lord may You outcast the darkness and gloom from this friend and shine some light into her life. Bring people into her life that can help her realize that there are other options. Lord guard and protect her. Overwhelm her with Your love and dispel all negativity in her life. May she find refuge in You in time of distress. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.