Suicide?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

Israel

ooook friend now if God was casting out wickedness then where did the good come from friend. God hates sin and wickedness, He became man and went through everything that we go through (temptations, pain, hunger, tribulation, etc) and not sinned...so it is like He said, I was like you and went through what man goes through and yet i do no sin but all you guys are, so let me be the lamb for the slaughter.

Hey friend Israel check out my thread called Understanding 8 of where the first look of Jesus and the gospel in the beginning of the bible

I know that God is good, but remember He said, let there be light. This was not the sun, friend. This is the beginning of Him seperating that light from that darkness (spiritually). What do you think the daily sacrifices are? The pattern given to Israel was but a shadow of what the truth really is.

C

Crazy4GODword

I know that God is good, but remember He said, let there be light. This was not the sun, friend. This is the beginning of Him seperating that light from that darkness (spiritually). What do you think the daily sacrifices are? The pattern given to Israel was but a shadow of what the truth really is.
yeah friend i know about the light part....did you go to the right thread it is my recent thread i made about God's people and Satan's people.....

J

j1r2n3k

If it happened differently, then 'life' would have formed another way. It wouldn't be anywhere near life as we know it, but there would still be life. I'm going to sleep now seeing as its 4:30am here, but I will ask more another time.

I

Israel

yeah friend i know about the light part....did you go to the right thread it is my recent thread i made about God's people and Satan's people.....
I've seen the thread. Do you know who Satan's people really are?

I

Israel

If it happened differently, then 'life' would have formed another way. It wouldn't be anywhere near life as we know it, but there would still be life. I'm going to sleep now seeing as its 4:30am here, but I will ask more another time.
The absolute truth is that true choice is an allusion. We might have some choice on how we get there but we all get there. Besides that, what real choice did we have? I couldn't choose my sex. I couldn't choose who I wanted to be born to. I didn't even have a choice on whether or not I wanted to live. Now that I'm here, I don't have a choice about whether or not I want to die. It is God who directs our steps as we ALL were made for His good pleasure.

C

Crazy4GODword

I've seen the thread. Do you know who Satan's people really are?
yes friend and i have experienced it and want to stay away from it

Jan 18, 2011
Life of any type or form can only exist under certain conditions. Although those conditions might vary widely, they still require basic things like atoms, stars, and planets, things which are only possible with the current laws and constants.

Feb 9, 2010
God said thou shall not kill which includes yourself.If a person commits suicide they cannot repent of it.

X

xJoe

Suicide is the ultimate act of selfishness. You disregard everything about what anyone else might think or feel and take matters into your own hands because "YOU" cant deal with it.
God gives life. Frankly we should be so blessed to have this life to serve. Instead of living for the purpose God has for you. (anyone can and WILL be used if you let God) you just end it. It is not the "ultimate sin" the unpardonable sin is rejecting Jesus' gift of salvation. But I will say if someone commits suicide there's not much worse then it. in my opinion

S

sensitive

Sigh.....................I'm sorry...........................just reading your postings against God and I realise I am dealing with a teenager. In about 3 more years you will be smarter. It is a scientific fact. Shaking my head at your postings and rantings against God and why you can't commit suicide? Give me a break. Typical teenager.

S

sensitive

Suicide is a long term solution to a short term problem.