Survey on Hell

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Your belief about Hell

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

giantone

In the future the people who don't have there names written in the book of life and the devil get thrown into the lake of fire along with with Hell. Its the The hell people will go to. Hell is like a match and when exposed to the lake of fire it really really gets things going and envelopes the fire and mixes with it. ( picture a giant unlit match thrown into a fire.) Hell is an expanding place, in hell a tiny bit of darkness swallows the light, in our world a little light chases away the darkness, you can see clearly into Hell but those inside are in blackness that can be felt and can never get to the edge because it keeps expanding.

Revelation 20:14 *And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 *And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

M

Maddog

as you can see this is litteral and is no joke. and he was there doing Moses day and is still there now.
as the Bible say; where the flames burns forever and the worms never die.
If anyone can't see the warning that Christ Jesus has giving here; I pray God have mercy on their soul.

Hell is real; and the the only way to avoid it is Jesus Christ the Lord of glory; our redeemer, our salvation.
I believe hell is real, I'm just not prepared to say it's a 'location' in the sense that we normally understand it.

A

Artbox

I think Hell is separation from God for eternity, and I think its a location. But I too don't think it's a location in the physical sense we know.
It's like Heaven, I think. Heaven is a location, certainly. But you can't just go out and say, "Heaven's located directly here, such and such miles in space" or anything like that. It's like...a spiritual realm, maybe? It's physical, but here in our physical realm.

Maybe it's an alternate universe :D

I

iliveforHim

To me hell is a place where I don't have a spiritual connection to God, where I'm aware of His existance, but refuse to accept Him as my Savior and King. It is unfortunate that hell is literally right here on earth for many, many lost people and their souls.

I can live in a palace with all of the luxuries imaginable, but without the Lord, it means nothing to me. I can't imagine a life where my awareness of His presence in every single moment of my life is non-existant...what is there, other than and without God?...hell.

Jan 14, 2010
I believe hell is a literal place, but it is not the Lake of Fire.
It's something else.

Nov 12, 2009
Revelation 20:14 *And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 *And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

If death and HELL are cast into the lake of fire, what is left of hell? Now I ask what the lake of fire is, then....and if it is eternal...

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I believe hell exists. How it does I leave to God Our Father.
All that really matters is that I dont find out the hard way, and that We all plead so that as few as posible find out as well.
God bless, pickles

Dec 21, 2009
IF HELL IS NOT LITERAL THEN WHY LIVE FOR GOD ???

I MEAN IF YOU CAN SURVIVE ON YOUR OWN WHICH MOST BASICALLY DO WHEN THEY LIVE IN SIN WILLINGLY

SO IF ALL HELL WAS JUST AN ABSENCE OF GOD

THEN WHY LIVE FOR HIM TO ESCAPE HELL ???

I MEAN WHEN I PARTIED AND DRANK AND DID DRUGS I HAD A BLAST
SO
IF HELL IS NOT LITERAL
THEN WHO CARES TO LIVE FOR GOD
SINCE I WAS ALREADY ABSENCE FROM GOD WHEN I WAS PARTYING ???

ILL TELL YOU
BECAUSE
HELL IS LITERAL
AND IF YOU END UP IN HELL
IT WILL BE MORE THAN JUST AN ABSENCE FROM GOD
BUT
IT WILL BE A CONSTANT CONTINUOUS TORTURE IN HELL
THEN
LAKE OF FIRE
FOREVER

Nov 12, 2009
IF HELL IS NOT LITERAL THEN WHY LIVE FOR GOD ???

I MEAN IF YOU CAN SURVIVE ON YOUR OWN WHICH MOST BASICALLY DO WHEN THEY LIVE IN SIN WILLINGLY

SO IF ALL HELL WAS JUST AN ABSENCE OF GOD

THEN WHY LIVE FOR HIM TO ESCAPE HELL ???

I MEAN WHEN I PARTIED AND DRANK AND DID DRUGS I HAD A BLAST
SO
IF HELL IS NOT LITERAL
THEN WHO CARES TO LIVE FOR GOD
SINCE I WAS ALREADY ABSENCE FROM GOD WHEN I WAS PARTYING ???

ILL TELL YOU
BECAUSE
HELL IS LITERAL
AND IF YOU END UP IN HELL
IT WILL BE MORE THAN JUST AN ABSENCE FROM GOD
BUT
IT WILL BE A CONSTANT CONTINUOUS TORTURE IN HELL
THEN
LAKE OF FIRE
FOREVER
Would you agree that not being able to go to heaven is enouigh of a hell for some people?

Dec 21, 2009
Would you agree that not being able to go to heaven is enouigh of a hell for some people?

NOT AT ALL

if absence of GOD is hell then what is the purpose of heaven if there is NOTHING to escape?

WHY BE YE SEPARATE if there is nothing lose?

LETS BE HONEST
IF just the absence of GOD was in reality hell
THEN
JESUS dying for our sins to be blotted away would be unneccasary
SINCE
nothing will be different from those who do not believe already
WHY quit living in sin when your having fun and already absent from GOD
IF
this is what hell is going to be anyways?

MAKES NO SENSE

THIS IS WHY HELL IS LITERAL

Status
Not open for further replies.