swimming

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2009
lol

So if no bikinis, should men wear shirts too?

What about competitive swimmers? Should they abandon the speedos and compression shorts and start wearing long pants and baggy shirts?

Y

yaeger1

what are you people talking about ytes God made us naked but dont you know we say eacher that way once we ate the fruit... and no why would hormones get in the way of mattrity wouldnt that mean the person is more forced on other things than puting on a bikin for the world to look at them...

Y

yaeger1

i dont have all the answers but i know what WE bevile to be OK or PC is not close to what God thinks...

C

carpetmanswife

lol

So if no bikinis, should men wear shirts too?

What about competitive swimmers? Should they abandon the speedos and compression shorts and start wearing long pants and baggy shirts?
i kinda like this look myself .. ;)

G

Groundhog

I think we should all wear whatever we want (or don't want) to wear, and then just all wear blindfolds.

Sep 27, 2009
I think maybe instead of worrying about what we look like to each other, on the outside, we should get back to worrying about what the INSIDE of the cup looks like, to G-d.

Heck, if you notice somebody at the beach checking you out, go witness to them.

I know a really good guy that openly admits he only started going to church because of his (now) wife. But if you spent one hour with the guy, you'd have no doubts about his sincerity today. He works in mysterious ways. (G-d, not my buddy) ;)

Kathleen

Oct 13, 2009
in the bible soloman said "there is a season for certain things"
now that basically means a time and a place.
I swim competitivly and weaar areodynamic one peice swim suit.
I also am a trained lifeguard and know it is very tiering to swim for ages in a baggy t-shirt and long trouseres.
There for I belive swimsuit should be worn only when swimmming, where there really should be no appeal
but not down the streets of New York where there might cause sexual appeal
God Bless
Kathleen

J

jesuslover911

well most people do it on a hot day so that the big swimsuits wont be slowing them down. In MY opinion, i dont think that there is any big problem with it. As long as they are covering...certain parts haha

Status
Not open for further replies.