Tearful young lady tells of meeting Jesus who warns His return is near--at the gates

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012

Tearful young lady says Jesus allowed her to see Judgment day which is near--Last days, year(s), months, weeks, hours, minutes, seconds...
I was also warned "be ready," beginning this year (2018).
These are consistent warnings around the globe--

[video=youtube;534euXutLtc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=534euXutLtc[/video]

O

OtherWay210

The problem. if you take what she says at face value as most people do today, its bad .

" coming soon " is not what Christ taught. Satan comes soon . Not Christ.

Christians need to get into the Bible because Satan loves videos like these.

Last edited:

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
When Catholics claim to have seen Mary and spoken to her, they are dismissed as being fantasists or have been deceived by the Devil. When an emotional young woman goes on U Tube claiming to have seen Judgement day everyone is supposed to take it as Gospel. Its strange that this message is directed at Christians when those who should be watching and hearing about judgement day are none Christians who are the last people you would find watching it.

In 1833 another emotional young woman by the name of Margaret McDonald had a vision of the Lord and the second coming. The result was the birth of the Pre Trib Rapture Heresy.

If you have given your life to Christ why do you need a warning about judgement day which seems to play on peoples fears and insecurities. If you are a Christian what more do you need to do? Putting it another way how good are you supposed to be to escape judgement because not one person can be good enough. That's why Christ died for us. I think we should allthink less about the second coming and more about the Gospel and what Christ did for us at his first coming. Then we may find ourselves with a stronger faith and a healthier outlook on life for the here and now.

O

OtherWay210

tanakh ; Glad you mentioned Margaret McDonald had which resulted in the Pre Trib Rapture Lie .

because many people dont know how the false rapture doctrine really got its push.

Satan possessed a girl, giving her a idea of any moment return. The preachers that were privy to what she said, took it as a easy way to dumb down the masses, and fill the churches spreading the lie further.

The idea basically teaches you to ignore the Bible such as the Signs given in Mark 13 kjv.

Just like Israel of the past, people ignore Gods words ; instead favoring false doctrines and idolatry .
Rapture sets people up to worship Anti Christ. Paul did not call it a falling away for nothing ....

Last edited:

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
In 1833 another emotional young woman by the name of Margaret McDonald had a vision of the Lord and the second coming. The result was the birth of the Pre Trib Rapture Heresy.

Why do we have to choose one or the other Tanakh? Can we not testify about the salvation that is in Christ and also look for his promised blessed hope, the appearing of our great God and savior Jesus Christ?

What a sad time we live in when the Lord's promise to gather his church is referred to as heresy.

Margaret McDonald is not the author of the Lord's gathering of his church prior to the tribulation, for it is found within scripture. I have never read anything by this woman and yet I arrived at this understanding from cross-referencing and comparing scripture. Regarding this, Jesus told his disciples and all believers, that in his Father's house were many rooms or dwelling places and that he was going there to prepare a place for us. Then he said that he would return again and take us to those dwelling places that he has prepared for us that where he is we may be also. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 is a detailed account of that promise to return and take us back to the Father's house, which you call heresy.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
tanakh ; Glad you mentioned Margaret McDonald had which resulted in the Pre Trib Rapture Lie .

because many people dont know how the false rapture doctrine really got its push.

Satan possessed a girl, giving her a idea of any moment return. The idea basically teaches you to ignore the Bible such as the Signs given in Mark 13 kjv.

Just like Israel of the past, people ignore Gods words, favoring instead false doctrines and idolatry . Rapture sets people up to worship Anti Christ.
Really? Please explain how looking for the Lord's promise to come and take us to the Father's house to those dwelling places that he went to prepare for us is setting us up to worship the antichrist? Also, please explain how the imminent return of Christ teaches us to ignore Christ's warnings? What are the warnings that you speak of?

From personal study, if I was here when the antichrist was revealed, I'd know him as soon as he established his seven year covenant with Israel. I would also know that 3 1/2 years after that, he would be setting up that abomination. These along with everything else that is written about him, how would I or anyone else who studies end-time events not know this man as soon as he stepped out onto the world stage?

You people need to do a thorough study of end-time events before you comment on these issues, because you don't know what you are talking about. Regarding imminencey being heresy, do you have a date or time period for the following:

"In My Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and welcome you into My presence, so that you also may be where I am."

So according to the scripture above, Jesus went to the Father's house to prepare rooms for us. Then he says that he's coming back to get us and take us back to those rooms that he prepared for us, that where he is we may be also. Do you have a specific date for that event? No, you don't, which means that his promise is imminent and that believers are to be anticipating his return, looking for this blessed hope. And since God's wrath via the seals, trumpets and bowl judgments must take place prior to the Lord's return to the earth to end the age and believers are not appointed to suffer God's coming wrath, then the Lord must come to gather his church prior to that first seal being opened.

Anyone who thinks that the church is going to be here on the earth during that time has no idea of the severity and magnitude of God's coming wrath. They also don't understand that Jesus already took upon himself the wrath that every believer deserves, satisfying it completed, which is the underlying principle of why believers will not and cannot even be exposed to God's wrath, because Christ already experienced it for us.

S

Stranger36147

Personally, I'm done waiting for it. I was expecting/hoping it would happen for the longest time, but now I just really don't care anymore. If it happens in my lifetime, great. If it doesn't, at least I didn't have my hopes up, only to be disappointed like so many others.

O

OtherWay210

To Ahwatukee.

I've tried to explained in more phrases then one, with many scriptures what happens in our many writings back and forth to one another in the forums ... The Bibles teaches the believer Exactly what happens and what to expect before it does.

Exclaiming a verse out of subject : " we have a mansion in heaven ! Doth not make a error true. to someone who knows better .
I dont care how many people lead each-other to follow off that cliff .

You're set on commentary , interpretation, and just plain omission of scriptures ..
What you just did as in all your posts, and not just you but most of Christianity today, is filter the bible through the dark lens of mans books and commentary .

Reading without regard to what the Bible is saying . ...

Last edited:

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Why do we have to choose one or the other Tanakh? Can we not testify about the salvation that is in Christ and also look for his promised blessed hope, the appearing of our great God and savior Jesus Christ?

What a sad time we live in when the Lord's promise to gather his church is referred to as heresy.

[/COLOR]Margaret McDonald is not the author of the Lord's gathering of his church prior to the tribulation, for it is found within scripture. I have never read anything by this woman and yet I arrived at this understanding from cross-referencing and comparing scripture. Regarding this, Jesus told his disciples and all believers, that in his Father's house were many rooms or dwelling places and that he was going there to prepare a place for us. Then he said that he would return again and take us to those dwelling places that he has prepared for us that where he is we may be also. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 is a detailed account of that promise to return and take us back to the Father's house, which you call heresy.

You must be an amazing individual. For some 2000 plus years hardly anyone of any note believed or heard of this Pre Trib Rapture. The very few who did never seemed to have their message spread very far beyond their own area of influence This incredible revelation had to wait until the 1800s before it became widely known. Yet you for some reason known only to God was chosen to receive this without nothing more than a Bible which I assume not even a Scofield translation with notes.

You state that you have never heard of Margaret McDonald well you can easily Google information about her and the rest of
the other people involved with her, directly or indirectly.

Another source of information is a book called The Incredible Cover up by Dave MacPherson. It is out of print but second hand copies can be bought through Amazon which is where I got mine' MacPherson was a Journalist who came upon the Pre trib Rapture belief and was intrigued by it. He decided to use his journalistic skills to trace the origin and history of the belief.
He traveled through the US and Britain and conducted extensive research. Much of what he discovered is referenced in his book so its not his invention. It makes for astonishing reading.

My reference to the Gospel wasn't meant to suggest that we shouldn't study Prophecy but that we should have a balanced
view of the Bible and salvation. Some people on site seem obsessed with the last days to the point of forgetting what the Bible is all about which for me is Gods plan to bring mankind back into relationship with him now

until the 1800s yet for some reason God revealed it all to you !

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Really? Please explain how looking for the Lord's promise to come and take us to the Father's house to those dwelling places that he went to prepare for us is setting us up to worship the antichrist? Also, please explain how the imminent return of Christ teaches us to ignore Christ's warnings? What are the warnings that you speak of?

From personal study, if I was here when the antichrist was revealed, I'd know him as soon as he established his seven year covenant with Israel. I would also know that 3 1/2 years after that, he would be setting up that abomination. These along with everything else that is written about him, how would I or anyone else who studies end-time events not know this man as soon as he stepped out onto the world stage?

You people need to do a thorough study of end-time events before you comment on these issues, because you don't know what you are talking about. Regarding imminencey being heresy, do you have a date or time period for the following:

"In My Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and welcome you into My presence, so that you also may be where I am."

So according to the scripture above, Jesus went to the Father's house to prepare rooms for us. Then he says that he's coming back to get us and take us back to those rooms that he prepared for us, that where he is we may be also. Do you have a specific date for that event? No, you don't, which means that his promise is imminent and that believers are to be anticipating his return, looking for this blessed hope. And since God's wrath via the seals, trumpets and bowl judgments must take place prior to the Lord's return to the earth to end the age and believers are not appointed to suffer God's coming wrath, then the Lord must come to gather his church prior to that first seal being opened.

Anyone who thinks that the church is going to be here on the earth during that time has no idea of the severity and magnitude of God's coming wrath. They also don't understand that Jesus already took upon himself the wrath that every believer deserves, satisfying it completed, which is the underlying principle of why believers will not and cannot even be exposed to God's wrath, because Christ already experienced it for us.
Where do you think a Christian goes when He or She dies? Where did the Apostles go when they died? They go to the Fathers House. In Thessalonians Paul tells them that Christ will bring with him those who have fallen asleep (Died) where do you think they are now?

valiant

Mar 22, 2015
Really? Please explain how looking for the Lord's promise to come and take us to the Father's house to those dwelling places that he went to prepare for us is setting us up to worship the antichrist?
When the Lord comes to take us to Himself it will be the end of this world. All antichrists will be past.

From personal study, if I was here when the antichrist was revealed, I'd know him as soon as he established his seven year covenant with Israel. I would also know that 3 1/2 years after that, he would be setting up that abomination.
Where does it say the antichrist will set up a covenant for seven years.? That is a misreading of Daniel 9 which tells us that the Lord (the coming Prince) will renew covenanr with His people. This occurred around 30 AD

These along with everything else that is written about him, how would I or anyone else who studies end-time events not know this man as soon as he stepped out onto the world stage?
He may already be here.

You people need to do a thorough study of end-time events before you comment on these issues, because you don't know what you are talking about.
I have. That is why I now know that pre-millennialism results from a False interpretation of Scripture.

Regarding imminencey being heresy, do you have a date or time period for the following:

Yes it will be at the end,

So according to the scripture above, Jesus went to the Father's house to prepare rooms for us. Then he says that he's coming back to get us and take us back to those rooms that he prepared for us, that where he is we may be also. Do you have a specific date for that event?
Yes the end of this world.

No, you don't, which means that his promise is imminent and that believers are to be anticipating his return, looking for this blessed hope.
your opinion only.

And since God's wrath via the seals, trumpets and bowl judgments must take place prior to the Lord's return to the earth to end the age and believers are not appointed to suffer God's coming wrath, then the Lord must come to gather his church prior to that first seal being opened.
God's wrath has been revealed for over 1900 years.(Rom 1.18). The seals. trumpets, and bowls have mainly been poured out on the world as Jesus told us (Matt 24.5-8). We do not suffer wrath because we are protected from it. Your futurist interpretation is fallacious,.

Anyone who thinks that the church is going to be here on the earth during that time has no idea of the severity and magnitude of God's coming wrath.
If you were in parts of the Middle east today you would have a different view,

They also don't understand that Jesus already took upon himself the wrath that every believer deserves, satisfying it completed, which is the underlying principle of why believers will not and cannot even be exposed to God's wrath, because Christ already experienced it for us.
True but Christians will be delivered through it not from it.

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
When Catholics claim to have seen Mary and spoken to her, they are dismissed as being fantasists or have been deceived by the Devil. When an emotional young woman goes on U Tube claiming to have seen Judgement day everyone is supposed to take it as Gospel. Its strange that this message is directed at Christians when those who should be watching and hearing about judgement day are none Christians who are the last people you would find watching it.

If you have given your life to Christ why do you need a warning about judgement day which seems to play on peoples fears and insecurities. If you are a Christian what more do you need to do? Putting it another way how good are you supposed to be to escape judgement because not one person can be good enough. That's why Christ died for us. I think we should allthink less about the second coming and more about the Gospel and what Christ did for us at his first coming. Then we may find ourselves with a stronger faith and a healthier outlook on life for the here and now.
Though not a dispy I find it implausible that Darby got his pretrib rapture theory from McDonald since he viewed her "prophecies" as demonic in origin.

Radius

Feb 11, 2013
Someone give this woman an Oscar!

Dec 27, 2017
Though not a dispy I find it implausible that Darby got his pretrib rapture theory from McDonald since he viewed her "prophecies" as demonic in origin.
Darby also wrote his pre-trib rapature thesis in 1827, 3 years before McDOnald had her prophecy.

Mar 28, 2016

Tearful young lady says Jesus allowed her to see Judgment day which is near--Last days, year(s), months, weeks, hours, minutes, seconds...
I was also warned "be ready," beginning this year (2018).
These are consistent warnings around the globe--

[video=youtube;534euXutLtc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=534euXutLtc[/video]
God is no longer bringing any new revelations .The Bible ends with a warning and a Amen.That possibility is sealed to the end of time.He is still sending strong delusion so that men can believe the lie as if he was .The elect who heed the warning will not be deceived. There will be no need for a strong delusion.

A

AuntieAnt

I didn’t view the video past a few seconds because of the weird music in the background. A tad gratuitous, wouldn't ya say? God's Word is enough. Oy vey!

Anyhow, if God wants to use this video to bring lost souls to Him, praise His name. It’s His will, not mine.

But Christians have enough battles in this world without religious folks trying to put a spirit of fear on them. Jesus said, “Fear not, little children. Don’t be anxious about anything. Cast all your cares on Me. Nothing will separate you from My love. Rest in Me. I will complete what I started in you. Be still and know that I am God.

Jesus delivered His children from bondage of fear. I hate everything that contradicts that.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I didn't even bother watching the video...