Tearful young lady tells of meeting Jesus who warns His return is near--at the gates

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 14, 2017
When the Lord comes to take us to Himself it will be the end of this world. All antichrists will be past.

Where does it say the antichrist will set up a covenant for seven years.? That is a misreading of Daniel 9 which tells us that the Lord (the coming Prince) will renew covenanr with His people. This occurred around 30 AD

He may already be here.

I have. That is why I now know that pre-millennialism results from a False interpretation of Scripture.

Yes it will be at the end,

Yes the end of this world.

your opinion only.

God's wrath has been revealed for over 1900 years.(Rom 1.18). The seals. trumpets, and bowls have mainly been poured out on the world as Jesus told us (Matt 24.5-8). We do not suffer wrath because we are protected from it. Your futurist interpretation is fallacious,.

If you were in parts of the Middle east today you would have a different view,

True but Christians will be delivered through it not from it.
Wow. Just wow.
Not only do you not know what you're talking about, but you took on one of the most correct & honest members on CC.

I'm just shaking my head & laughing myself silly, LOL!

Sep 14, 2017
I viewed the video.

I believe Jesus is nigh at the door.

I can't prove she's wrong. I can't prove she's a false prophet, either.

I can only say from looking with my physical eyes she seems sincere. That's about it.

So, mocking such an unprovable prophecy, to me is stupid, because there's plenty of PROVABLE false prophets being held high on CC, & most of the members (not all) rarely deals with exposing the provable ones.

I'm not taking up for this girl, I'm just saying we've got better things to be doing, that's all.

BTW... Jesus IS coming. What are WE saying about that?

I've got no room to criticize the girl.

Sep 14, 2017
I almost forgot, Did anybody else notice how many anti-rapture people jumped in here & derailed the thread in an instant?

I couldn't tell whether they were just selling their anti-rapture stories, or getting people's minds off the original topic, which would be veeery bad indeed.

Let's not forget,
JESUS IS COMING!

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I almost forgot, Did anybody else notice how many anti-rapture people jumped in here & derailed the thread in an instant?

I couldn't tell whether they were just selling their anti-rapture stories, or getting people's minds off the original topic, which would be veeery bad indeed.

Let's not forget,
JESUS IS COMING!

I could not agree more! Jesus is coming! But we do not know the hour or the day. For that matter, we do not know the year either. It could be this year, or a hundred years from now!

And Jesus doesn’t need a “rapture” which is only found in a mistranslation or transliteration in the Latin Vulgate. The Rapture is not a thing. More of a demonic invention!

I do look forward to the return of Christ. But I do not predict the time, and I do not believe hysterical videos like this. But coming from Herald, why am I surprised?

Iconoclast

May 27, 2017

Tearful young lady says Jesus allowed her to see Judgment day which is near--Last days, year(s), months, weeks, hours, minutes, seconds...
I was also warned "be ready," beginning this year (2018).
These are consistent warnings around the globe--

[video=youtube;534euXutLtc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=534euXutLtc[/video]
nonsense.....

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
I viewed the video.

I believe Jesus is nigh at the door.

I can't prove she's wrong. I can't prove she's a false prophet, either.

I can only say from looking with my physical eyes she seems sincere. That's about it.

So, mocking such an unprovable prophecy, to me is stupid, because there's plenty of PROVABLE false prophets being held high on CC, & most of the members (not all) rarely deals with exposing the provable ones.

I'm not taking up for this girl, I'm just saying we've got better things to be doing, that's all.

BTW... Jesus IS coming. What are WE saying about that?

I've got no room to criticize the girl.
This is a good and fair summary, thank-you sir...
I don't think she claimed to be a prophet--from what I understand, John the Baptist is the last Prophet, but, I believe her testimony. A tear is more valuable than a thousand words...
Why wouldn't the Lord use testimonies like this to wake us up as Christians? Most of us ARE asleep at the helm--in our comfort zones at church and elsewhere. Isn't that what the Lord warned us about?
I wouldn't normally offer this info, but, lately, I have occasionally heard in the Spirit the words, "speak to Me."
But, I'm not one to follow voices in my head down rabbit trails...
It just seems to fit here--
this young lady is definitely speaking to me...

Johnny_B

Mar 18, 2017
Paul further explains what Jesus was saying in John 14:1-3 in II Corinthians 5:1-5

“For we know that if the tent that is our earthly home is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.2 For in this tent we groan, longing to put on our heavenly dwelling,3 if indeed by putting it on we may not be found naked.4 For while we are still in this tent, we groan, being burdened—not that we would be unclothed, but that we would be further clothed, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life.5 He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.”

The blessed hope is two fold, the retrun of Christ and our immortal bodies, there is no literal house, room or mansion being bulit by Jesus for us to live in when we see Him face to face and live with Him evermore. The Greek word "οἰκίᾳ" is used both in John 14:2 and II Corinthians 5:1 which is the dwelling not made with hands, it was completed in the resurrection of Jesus from the died by the power of the Spirit. Paul says more about that dwelling in I Corinthians 15:50-55

“I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.51 Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed.53 For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality.54 When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written:

“Death is swallowed up in victory.”
“O death, where is your victory?
O death, where is your sting?””

We must put on that dwelling not made by hands to live with Him forever, because in our present state we cannot inherit the kingdom of God, because we are fleash and blood, we need to be flesh and bone as He is, Luke 24:39

“See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself. Touch me, and see. For a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have.” John also speak of us being like He is at His appearing in I John 3:2-3

“Beloved, we are God's children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when he appears we shall be like him, because we shall see him as he is.3 And everyone who thus hopes in him purifies himself as he is pure.”

Having the hope of His appearing, His return and the blessed hope purifies himself as He is prue. As we look for His retrun our blessed hope we purify ourselves. I have no clue how anyone could call these Scriptures believing in a heresy or something demonic, because they speak of His coming and those that have hope in His coming/appearing are purified.

I had no clue that heresy or the demonic could purifiy anything.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
When Catholics claim to have seen Mary and spoken to her, they are dismissed as being fantasists or have been deceived by the Devil. When an emotional young woman goes on U Tube claiming to have seen Judgement day everyone is supposed to take it as Gospel. Its strange that this message is directed at Christians when those who should be watching and hearing about judgement day are none Christians who are the last people you would find watching it.

In 1833 another emotional young woman by the name of Margaret McDonald had a vision of the Lord and the second coming. The result was the birth of the Pre Trib Rapture Heresy.

If you have given your life to Christ why do you need a warning about judgement day which seems to play on peoples fears and insecurities. If you are a Christian what more do you need to do? Putting it another way how good are you supposed to be to escape judgement because not one person can be good enough. That's why Christ died for us. I think we should allthink less about the second coming and more about the Gospel and what Christ did for us at his first coming. Then we may find ourselves with a stronger faith and a healthier outlook on life for the here and now.
I don't trust in any catholic tales of Mary visitations.. Neither do i trust in this Utube account of this young lady being shown hell.. So you do not lift up the credability of the catholic tales by associating them with this Utube account..

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
A tear is more valuable than a thousand words...
Well....I disagree. Tears generally don't prove anything.

swag.jpg

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
I don't trust in any catholic tales of Mary visitations.. Neither do i trust in this Utube account of this young lady being shown hell.. So you do not lift up the credability of the catholic tales by associating them with this Utube account..
I was not trying to lift up credibility of either Catholic tales or the U Tube video. What I was pointing out was the gullability of some people on this site who take things like this U Tube presentation at face value when similar things such as Catholic sightings would be discounted immediately. Satan is not particular as to how he deceives nor by who he uses to carry out the deception.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Why would God tell this lady something that we all already know about?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Sadly, in this age of the internet there are those that totally rely on YouTube for their spiritual guidance.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014

Tearful young lady says Jesus allowed her to see Judgment day which is near--Last days, year(s), months, weeks, hours, minutes, seconds...
I was also warned "be ready," beginning this year (2018).
These are consistent warnings around the globe--

[video=youtube;534euXutLtc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=534euXutLtc[/video]
Since the Bible is written, we as Children of our Father should be ready for the Lords return. And as his children we must have no fear because of judgment day!
If we go back in churchhistorie - many told such Storys.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
When Catholics claim to have seen Mary and spoken to her, they are dismissed as being fantasists or have been deceived by the Devil. When an emotional young woman goes on U Tube claiming to have seen Judgement day everyone is supposed to take it as Gospel. Its strange that this message is directed at Christians when those who should be watching and hearing about judgement day are none Christians who are the last people you would find watching it.

In 1833 another emotional young woman by the name of Margaret McDonald had a vision of the Lord and the second coming. The result was the birth of the Pre Trib Rapture Heresy.

If you have given your life to Christ why do you need a warning about judgement day which seems to play on peoples fears and insecurities. If you are a Christian what more do you need to do? Putting it another way how good are you supposed to be to escape judgement because not one person can be good enough. That's why Christ died for us. I think we should allthink less about the second coming and more about the Gospel and what Christ did for us at his first coming. Then we may find ourselves with a stronger faith and a healthier outlook on life for the here and now.
Tanakh, have a blessed new year! Please tell me what is heresy in the pre trib rapture?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Tanakh, have a blessed new year! Please tell me what is heresy in the pre trib rapture?
wolfwint,
Where have you been hiding? Haven't seen you around for a while? Good question, since the pre trib rapture is clearly presented in Scripture.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
It would take more than a posting to explain it because the Pre Trib Rapture is only one aspect of a whole end time Dispensational system of Scriptural interpretation. The basis of the system is the belief that God has two separate plans and destinies for Israel and the Church. I suggest you read a book on New Covenant Theology, the basic beliefs of which are as follows:

God has only one plan centered on Jesus Christ

The OT should be interpreted in light of the NT

The old covenant was temporary by divine design

Christians are not under the law of Moses but under Christ

All members of the New Covenant community are fully forgiven and indwelt by the Holy Spirit

The Church is not separate from Israel it is the end time extension of Israel due to its union with Christ

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
wolfwint,
Where have you been hiding? Haven't seen you around for a while? Good question, since the pre trib rapture is clearly presented in Scripture.
The resurrection of the dead and transformation of the living are clearly presented by Paul in Thessalonians. The Pre Tribulation rapture is not. Please refer to my reply to wolfwint

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
It would take more than a posting to explain it because the Pre Trib Rapture is only one aspect of a whole end time Dispensational system of Scriptural interpretation. The basis of the system is the belief that God has two separate plans and destinies for Israel and the Church. I suggest you read a book on New Covenant Theology, the basic beliefs of which are as follows:

God has only one plan centered on Jesus Christ

The OT should be interpreted in light of the NT

The old covenant was temporary by divine design

Christians are not under the law of Moses but under Christ

All members of the New Covenant community are fully forgiven and indwelt by the Holy Spirit

The Church is not separate from Israel it is the end time extension of Israel due to its union with Christ
Thats one view. I believe it is, at least So long our old earth exist. The Ot prophecies which are not fulfilled till yet for the nation of Israel will fulfilled in Future, as the book of revelation says.
But it makes no sense to debate about it, because there are different Views among christians how to interprete scripture. I believe the pre trib rapture. What makes this to heresy?
The Future will finally comes not according what we believe, but according what is in the Plan of our heavenly Father. We will realize it when it comes.
And you are right we should not Waste our Time in debate of it, instead we should share the Gospel.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
wolfwint,
I was hiding in family and Job :). Yes, and thats why I believe it!