Testimonies??

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Timmaayyyy

just want to know what Jesus did in your lives? :D

J

ji

just want to know what Jesus did in your lives? :D
He showed me He cares and Values my life to let it perish..
He taught me that i should give up in life,but Lean on Him so that i can overcome the world and pass on to Eternity in Heaven to be with him forever..

T

Taith

He has shown me that no matter how tough things get, I can always go to Him and He will help me.
He has saved me from going to hell
He has never given up on me, even when I might have given up on myself.

He is all around amazing.

T

Timmaayyyy

awesome testimonies!