Texas shooting today

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

NoNameMcgee

You can avoid reality, but, you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.
i believe that was john podesta in those videos too...(with the children screaming)
especially after hearing congress read clintons emails

but to say this is a false shooting with only youtube videos seems like a huge stretch

and if youre wrong...

extremely disrespectful

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Can someone tag admin to remove this troll please?
I'm going to put him on ignore. I suggest everyone else do the same

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
You have been reported to admin. Stop derailing the thread with your disrespectful comments
I've told you numerous times that there is a conspiracy forum for this type of thing
thanks.... he's been sent to banned camp.