Texas

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
Dear Family, my friend and her family want to move to Texas. They've been having this dream to live there and have a better life. I feel like they deserve to have a better life because they are really good people and they are always helping others and they help me too. They pray for me and my needs and I pray for them and their needs. They are a family of three her, her husband, and her daughter who is soon to be 15 next year. Please pray this dream is fulfilled so that they may be rewarded and blessed for all they do for the community and me. I pray I do not lose touch with her she is a great help to me and she encourages me to keep going when I'm down. She deserves what she's been dreaming of moving to Texas I believe God can do that for them in due time. Help them out Lord to make good decisions and to move forward, in Jesus's name, Amen. Thank you for praying.

Flowergirl19

Jun 1, 2021
Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
Matthew 6:33