Thank You Lord...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Just sharing my day...

I woke up this morning to sweetness. My grand wee daughter was just staring at me with the biggest grin. It took me a minute to wake up but the day was already so full of promise. I have had the pleasure of extra time with grand children lately. We have played and played so much.

Anyhooo...

Around 11 or so, my son n law and daughter showed up to help me get my home office set up. I start Monday. YAY!!! I hope I like it. Either way, I am having fun getting ready. My office isn't completely set up, but it is enough that I am ready to start training. I was so full of gratitude, hope and joy, to the point of shedding happy tears.

When my daughter and her family left, I was so filled with inner blessings bubbling over; yes, I was appreciating so fully the precious times I have had with some of my most cherished loves lately.

Fast forward…

At 3, one of my most fav clients/sister friends showed up for her massage. I had the best time working on her. I have really missed her and my Massage Therapy. I hadn't realized how much until I started the session. After she left, I was once again just filled with so much joy, thanking my Lord for the provision and for such a sweet day.

Moving forward…

Since it is my bday eve, I decided to cook me up some steak and an artichoke. I made extra meat and shared it with my dogs.

With all the excitement of the day being over and my house so still and quiet, I started to feel a shift in my mood. I started to feel all a lonely, bless my heart, lol. I guess a bit of an anti climax was happening.

So….

I got myself up and took the dogs for an evening stroll. On the way home, it had become very dark outside and I was feeling kinda uneasy. Still, though, I was feeling so much better than I did before the walk. As a matter of fact, I was thinking to myself how grateful I am that my Lord so quickly enveloped me with His companionship...when a lady said, hey Mam… I jumped and she apologized as we both laughed. She quickly said "look up, it is the International Space Ship".

Wait...What...😯😀!!!

How cool is that...VERY!!! You know it was shining so bright as it reflected off the sun. It zoomed by and then it faded. It was such a neat experience to be able to see it.

And…

Had I not gotten a wee bit barrroooo for a moment, I might have not gone on the walk. Had I not felt the need to find refuge in my Lord, I might not have recognized His glory shining so bright tonight. He really is involved in all our lives. Ours is to be on the look out.

Wow!!! He sure did serve a sweet plate of goodness today...

Thank You Lord!!!!

C

CozHElivesIcanface2morrow

Bday eve? You mean your birthday ? Ayayy Happy Birthday sweet sister @CharliRenee 🎂💐 God bless you ❤

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
A sister friend got a hold of me and said did you mean International Space Station? We both laughed so hard. I had to make it clear here. J can't edit but no it wasn't a space ship, hahaha

G

Godsgirl83

A sister friend got a hold of me and said did you mean International Space Station? We both laughed so hard. I had to make it clear here. J can't edit but no it wasn't a space ship, hahaha
haha, I still somehow knew what you meant.